Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (97733 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by david22uu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

are you on twitter lets escalate

5 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by ibkayee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

She might be vegetarian grin grin grin

Seriosly tho, Imagine buying food with your own money but spiritually, a sizeable portion of your glory is gone grin . No be free food o... Watch where you eat from, and what you eat. A man who has mastered control over his throat will save himself a whole lot of trouble cool
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
longetivity:
So how many destiny don go like this

Na mostly Yoruba people de eat am..Na why most of dem no get money; rather you see them hailing u from morning till night to collect 300 naira.

I can imagine how many more beggars this gurl will release to the society. What a pity sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by blackboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
all these guys buying meat from ppl that sell herbs don jam am!
nope she is not a herb seller.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

Call Lagos state DSVRT on 0813-796-0048

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Alexaonfleek: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Why don't you create a separate thread for it and tell the mods to help push it to fp

6 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by leisuretym: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigerians and their crazy logics , that lady may be an innocent
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Benwallt(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na vulture she dey sell
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Sonfethopia: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Try the police

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Akposkool:
Lady refuses to eat out of the assorted meat she sells in Okokomaiko, Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzuXcW8EYCY

I am sure it must be vulture meat. The direct substitute for turkey. sad
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Teejay13(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
She has washed and put for people to chop that is why she refuse to partake of it
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
asgard01:
Adonbilivit... OP wer is the full gist lah angry
.be like xay you don buy chop for the girl hand before.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by azadus18: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
she z not hungry...na by force
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
maybe she's allergic to meat.
she no fit come explain am
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Allakent: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Enemies must eat their sacrifice by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by OdenKelechi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
longetivity:
So how many destiny don go like this
Not 1, not 2 but thousands.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:
Well I didn't watch the video.....

But have Y'all considers if she is afraid of what her aunty will do to her if she doesn't comeback with the calculated amount.... She might be one of those kids living with strict wicked woman as a guardian......

I mean if she are one meat from there.... All these guys wey dey tell am make em chop am no go give am money to complete am....

Think about it

Simple, she go collect the money first, then chop exact amount wey dem give her. My dear, something is wrong somewhere
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by OdenKelechi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
monichannel:
Omo things dey happen...

@OP come back and finish the story on how dem take settle the matter.
E be things bro
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Kazim88: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thane:
nawao

please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k

They many places with steady lite especially those under Ikeja Distribution.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by ForestHill: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Create a thread or you go to Twitter and tag Segalink and others.. beg for a retweet... it will go viral.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Cashsteady(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Everything's about Nigeria is risky..

The food we eat..

Water we drink..

Nothing's safe in this country..

Na God dey guild and protect local man..

grin grin grin

Some places are still safe in this country oo thanks to amotekun..
Lagos
Oyo
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun
South South
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Cross river
South East
I'mo
Anambra
Ebonyi
North Central
Kwara
Abuja
The rest states visit at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Maliqcious: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
offset67:
I smell something fishy
which 1 titus, kote abi shawa
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by latebloomerr: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
From what I saw in the video, the lady sells cooked chicken legs. Perhaps, she is new to the area and didn't know that the people around would find her goods disgusting. What I can deduce from the video is that the people around are expressing disgust at what she is selling and asking her to eat of it. And she is crying because of the embarrassment not because she "put something in the meat," as the OP seems to be alleging.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Am very sure the useless "Dead vulture meat seller" of Nairaland gave her that meat to hawk on the streets of Lagos.

Buhari Pikin dey are coming for you oo angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Crocodile tears?Corpse meat seller.
How do you know its corpse meat? Shouldnt corpse meat be more expensive than chicken or goat?
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Sonicroyel: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
offset67:
I smell something fishy
me I smell something meaty
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by peter6441(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Another perspective
The reason why this post is news worthy because the Lady refuse to eat. Imagine the lady ate the meat and the guys refuse to pay #No news.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lagosians are just hopeless - you think this does not go on with sweets you buy from mallams, or puff-puff by the roadside or suya or nyayoka food joints in Lagos - destinies are empty there are no more destinies to fish from in Lagos again, Pastors have seized millions and the remaining poor people trying out their luck - you are spoiling business for them. Good Destinies are scarce in Lagos - all you see are Marlian and Baddooh destinies everywhere grin grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by j1mmy: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is she IGBO? They eat human flesh.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Bsideboi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Why are they harassing the lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Canifa: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
mytime24:
Mayb she b vegetarian cheesy
Lol, this got me laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley. / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.