Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (97741 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / 5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
all these guys buying meat from ppl that sell herbs don jam am!
that's true o. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by ProfChris10(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:
Well I didn't watch the video.....

But have Y'all considers if she is afraid of what her aunty will do to her if she doesn't comeback with the calculated amount.... She might be one of those kids living with strict wicked woman as a guardian......

I mean if she are one meat from there.... All these guys wey dey tell am make em chop am no go give am money to complete am....

Think about it

Modified

I didn't insult anybody with my comment and I don't know why I am getting the insults.... I suggest u read well....

If u can't type civil pls don't quote me.... Thank u

Ciao

They offered to pay, yet she refused. God help us
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by abidem4real: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Akposkool:
Lady refuses to eat out of the assorted meat she sells in Okokomaiko, Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzuXcW8EYCY
That must be human flesh oohhhh
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Abdelux223: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
[center][/center]
brize:

You should actually smell something meaty��

grin grin savageeee

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Chochovini: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goldeno:
why don't you just go to the police for a start,

I don't know why women are always so cruel to children of other women

. BROS, I think that trait is in-built in females. It boils down to even some domesticated animals. A mother Hen for example can never accept a chick or chicken from another hen to be ingratiate with her chicks. Never. Rather, she will kill the straying chick on arrival.

But then, lets assume that‘s becos thats an animal. Ain‘t human supposed to reason and act differently, accommodatively and homely to other peep kids in our care?

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
RaptorX:
Not only in Africa saw a story on YouTube of a French bakery caught using female urine from a public toilet to bake bread.

Huh
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by alezzy13: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
dingbang:
You see these things sold by the road side? I can't eat them anymore..

Roasted corn... This is the worst food I will ever eat from the road.

Fried meat/fish

Fruits that have been cut into small pieces.

Coconut cut open for sale.

Bread being sold by the roadside.

Will come back to update this list

Lol! You no go kukuma chop again naaa
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by earnit1: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
She might be vegetarian grin grin grin

Seriosly tho, Imagine buying food with your own money but spiritually, a sizeable portion of your glory is gone grin . No be free food o... Watch where you eat from and what you eat. A man who has mastered control over his throat will save himself a whole lot of trouble cool
Why will you be selling what you don't eat?
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by changedinchrist: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

take it to twitter. Tag @segalink. It would be taken care of asap
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by MadeINchenzen2: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala this is fake news. Bring it down.
check the instablog instagram handle to confirm.

Seun this is fake news.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by fkj950ax(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:
I smell kpanla fish. That's a very suspicious act. She is likely to lose a sizeable number of customers henceforth.

Meanwhile I need any human right activist in Lagos to attend to the case of this small girl at Lawanson area of Lagos suffering from abuse by her madam. Look at her face with blood patch. When I confronted the woman, she dared me to report her anywhere. I won't rest till this little girl gets justice.

Lagos State DVRST, Ikeja

https://www.dsvrtlagos.org
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by MetaPhysical: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get her name for me. Whats her name?
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by lullygold18(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Call me on 08030430377...Lawyer Akingbade of Falana and co.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Youngblackbro: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

try get help from here it’s closer

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]Na human bean meat she dey sell. Awon eyan Vickyrotex [/s]
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by freshkpomo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

please do you have the full address of the woman... If yes please drop it, she needs to be arrested..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lilcentt:

idiot watch the video and stop being stingy with your MB before you open mouth dey run like tap

they were willing to pay for the meat she will eat... she just have one mission, that is to eat the meat she is Na crying

na fight?

You sound so immature.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
She might be vegetarian grin grin grin

Seriosly tho, Imagine buying food with your own money but spiritually, a sizeable portion of your glory is gone grin . No be free food o... Watch where you eat from and what you eat. A man who has mastered control over his throat will save himself a whole lot of trouble cool

Nigerians and useless superstitious beliefs..

lol

so food fit take person glory?
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by richard69(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
She is a sales girl to mannabbq
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by EzzyCarter: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

lol

Try and ask Esau grin .I pray you don't learn the hard way all in a bid to sound "woke"

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by delpee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
eagleonearth:

Contact LASG Social Welfare Dept at Alausa.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

lol

My friend wake up! The easiest way to ruin someone's life is through food.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Goldeno(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chochovini:
. BROS, I think that trait is in-built in females. It boils down to even some domesticated animals. A mother Hen for example can never accept a chick or chicken from another hen to be ingratiate with her chicks. Never. Rather, she will kill the straying chick on arrival.

But then, lets assume that‘s becos thats an animal. Ain‘t human supposed to reason and act differently, accommodatively and homely to other peep kids in our care?
you read my thoughts perfectly
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by masui(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
punisha:
Damn nikka

Issokey...

nobody should quote me... I'm slawomirs uncle from the village. sad

Lol nikka
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Try and ask Esau grin .I pray you don't learn the hard way all in a bid to sound "woke"

Jacob and Esau is a mere story. It never happened.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jupiter7:

My friend wake up! The easiest way to ruin someone's life is through food.

I agree you can poison and kill someone through food, but to take a person's glory with food?....lots...

funny people.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by geezyk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
The girl might actually be traumatized with the load of men attacking her to eat from it, it might not even be about eating out of it or not, but the mammoth crowd can eat you up. Most of the girls selling this meat are from calabar, akwa ibom axis, and they seldom speak English. She might even be suffering from PTSD.

Nigerians, not everything is diabolical, na chicken she dey see no be vulture cheesy cheesy grin

You wey no even get glory sef dey shout say dem thief your glory grin grin grin

Don't mention me please.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Emmacolinho(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2020
punisha:
Damn nikka
Issokey...

nobody should quote me... I'm slawomirs uncle from the village. sad
Damnnnn niggarrrr
Issokay
I'm slawmoirs dealer

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by shoprite: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2020
eagleonearth:

For the sake of that child contact :

Save the Children
nigeria.feedback@savethechildren.org
Tel: +234 813 353 2186, +234 703 189 3125

OR

Child Rights Awareness Creation Organization

Address: 12 Adegbola Street, Off Awolowo Way, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Phone: +234-806-7663025

Mobile: +234-8028468268

Email: info@cracong.org

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

I agree you can poison and kill someone through food, but to take a person's glory with food?....lots...

funny people.

Gone are those days when people poison food and the victim dies immediately. Nowadays people still do poison food and the victim dies very slowly without any suspicion or trace. There is even a drug they can even put into someone's food that make the person run mad later say like after few days. I don't mean spiritual drug oo, physical drug from pharmacy.

Now is madness not a way of taking someone's glory. Or a very plump healthy person falling sick, getting too thin and becoming a shadow of their former self.
Re: Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos by JahBwoy: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Right to sell human being meat to the public abi. Probably you don't live in Lagos state, there is a foolish woman we use to eat jollof rice in my area at Surulere, Lagos state, the day she was caught using her menstruation blood to cook for us, I was still there eating in her shop and she personally confess to the accusation. I almost vomit my intestine that day in her shop while she dey confess
Abeg which area for lere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley. / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.