Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing (oya Oh) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing (oya Oh) (174 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Replies Over Age Applicant "Oya So Pe Oti Lo" / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing (oya Oh) by Iambeauty: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Free! free!! free !!! Join us this month on our free training on mini importation e-commerce and lots more we love you .

The opportunity is now

Join our free pure E-COMMERCE/Mini importation and digital marketing training. We will also teach ebook marketing and give out over 12,000 ebooks plus reseller right keep 100% profit.
After this class, you will see with sample how people are making over #150k weekly.
We @ Vickpoint, we are happy to have trained 3857 people around the world and we are still counting.
We have 11 years experience in digital marketing.

Group 1 link : https:///EqhZQLs9jNf2Ca4SCbCfM7

Remember you can use your system or mobile phone for this, but majority of our students are using Mobile phone and we will focus on mobile phone.
You will learn Digital marketing using your mobile phone. You can still use system if you like.

Many companies and businesses are going digital this is an opportunity to add 21st century and high demanding skill to your business or CV.
This Free training are for those that;

-What to start selling items online
-Those that are looking for job or want to add the skill to their CV due to companies are demanding for this skill today.
-those that don't have what to sell but we will guide you on how to sell items even though you don't have any product.
- Those that want to take their business or hand work online.

Some of our new students are making 250k monthly.

Join our WhatsApp group today. Training starts in few days.

Or send add me to DM group to 07016892415
Regards,
Vickpoint Academy.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Assurance & Quality Control Training (qaqc) / In Need Of A Job / Web Developer Needed At Penchin Global Services Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.