Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie (847 Views)

NDDC CRISIS: Akpabio’s Only Mistake! / NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Clears The Air On Sexual Harassment , Corruption Allegation / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by Linx1234: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Sen Godswill Akpabio, has reacted to the sexual harassment allegation against him by Mrs. Joy Nunieh, a former Managing Director of the Interim Management Committee, IMC, of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

In this reaction the Minister denied it and described the allegations as corruption fighting back from those resisting “the wind of change.”

Speaking at a press conference in Abuja, yesterday, the Minister was asked to respond to Dr. Nunieh’s sexual harassment allegation.

Akpabio said, “As a minister of the Federal Republic, I can’t talk about individuals.

“I’m more concerned about what this administration can deliver to Nigerians and............https://janefblog.com/14342-2nddc-crisis-akpabio-finally-reacts-to-sexual-harassment-allegation-by-joy-nunieh/

Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by Charleys: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
MILF
Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by kooler99: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
To prove his innocence then he should sue her, take her to court and ask her to show proof. This is defamation of character and in the Nigeria of today, you are guilty until proven innocent.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by TheMainone: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Me I believe the woman sha. Can't trust that Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by DaddyRochie1642: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
She'll Look good On Akpabio's Dick... But I know She's Lying against Him grin
Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by socialmediaman: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari’s trusted appointees. Explain to me why these people are still in office unless they’re stealing for they tyrant. We know he uses a trusted proxy who uses proxies like Akpabio to steal so you don’t link anything back to him
Re: NDDC Crisis: Akpabio Finally Reacts To Sexual Harassment Allegation By Joy Nunie by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheMainone:
Me I believe the woman sha. Can't trust that Akpabio

I don't believe the woman.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Corruption Allegations Against Malami [full List] / 2023:Nigeria's President Should Emerge From South-east, Not Any Igbo Zone-Ndigbo / The Ultra Modern Medical Centre In Nauth (permanent Site) Commences Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.