Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST (1719 Views)

Total Scholarship 2019/2020 Discussion Thread / 2018 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Scheme Exam Thread / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Noblesoft(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Earlier this week, Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), Corporate Social Respectability under the OML130 Asset released the NNPC?TOTAL Scholarship for undergraduate students in Nigeria,

Among the 402 Students that were winners, the University of Lagos had 66 Students, the University of Nigeria Nsukka had 31 Students, University of Ibadan 52, Obafemi Awolowo University 19, Ahmadu Bello University, 41 Students, Uniben 19 Students, Bayaro University 14, Lagos State University 12 while others summed up to 138 Students.

World Scholarship Forum, A Notable Scholarship Opportunity platform shared this info today and I thought it wise to share with our nairaland community.

Check Source for the Full List
https://worldscholarshipforum.com/download-full-list-nnpc-total-scholarship-awardee/

See Infographics for full data

Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
As expected, Unilag students enjoy opportunities like this..... As per say, na Lagos e dey.... Most of us in Faraway schools like OAU can't just decide to come to Lagos to write exam for this scholarship.... The exam dates might clash with test or exam in sch....

Well, congratulations to the winners..
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by ajahexcel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations guys.

World Scholarship Forum is your go to place for all scholarship opportunities
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by CovenantUgochi: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to the winners. I really do hope that those clients that got information and applied through World Scholarship Forum is among this list. If you are please drop a comment.

For more scholarship information, make sure to check Worldscholarshipfoum.com
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by mamotalk: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
As expected, Unilag students enjoy opportunities like this..... As per say, na Lagos e dey.... Most of us in Faraway schools like OAU can't just decide to come to Lagos to write exam for this scholarship.... The exam dates might clash with test or exam in sch....

weak excuse

3 Likes

Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
mamotalk:

weak excuse
it might be weak but it is the truth.... I know guys that applied online but couldn't go for the exam due to date clash with exams.

Na reality I dy tell you... So if it is weak to you, na you sabi
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by mamotalk: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
it might be weak but it is the truth.... I know guys that applied online but couldn't go for the exam due to date clash with exams.

Na reality I dy tell you... So if it is weak to you, na you sabi

I can't join issue with you. But that your excuse is not genuine.

1 Like

Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
mamotalk:

I can't join issue with you. But that your excuse is not genuine.
ok ooo... I don hear you..

Peace
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Oluwakaycee007: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow! This is amazing.
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Healthgister: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
A huge congratulations to the winners!

Find many other interesting updates here on your No. 1 Education portal: [url]worldscholarshipforum.com[/url]
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Oluwakaycee007: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow! Amazing. Thanks for info.
Nice one
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by norag: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to the winners.

This is just one of the numerous scholarships available on worldscholarshipforum.com
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Mezie22(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'm happy that UNN represented. Proud Lion. Wonderful statistics visualization by worldscholarshipforum.com. A friend of mine discovered and won the MTN scholarship from the site.
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by great464: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Big ups guys. Thanks World Scholarship Forum for this!
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Mezie22(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:

But there are centers in other parts of the country where you can take the scholarship test.

1 Like

Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mezie22:

But there are centers in other parts of the country where you can take the scholarship test.

In Southwest here, it is mainly lagos
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by ugbede69(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
polytechnics are underrated in this country...u hardly see any scholarship that involves polytechnics.... smh
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by seanwilliam(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:

I hate something like this.. to be honest I hate am.. stop making dumb excuses.. if you fail at something you fail niyen, no dey make excuses to garner sympathy
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
I hate something like this.. to be honest I hate am.. stop making dumb excuses.. if you fail at something you fail niyen, no dey make excuses to garner sympathy

So because you hate it, then I should hate it too?
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by seanwilliam(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:

So because you hate it, then I should hate it too?
shut up and face front.. ode!
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
shut up and face front.. ode!
This is what I hate the most. Can't you just make statement without offensive words...

Anyways I won't insult you. Na nairaland dy cause all these na... One on one , you won't be able to say it to my face....

Aswear
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by merieam16(f): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:

So, Lasu is nt in lagos abi. yimu

1 Like

Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by seanwilliam(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
This is what I hate the most. Can't you just make statement without offensive words...

Anyways I won't insult you. Na nairaland dy cause all these na... One on one , you won't be able to say it to my face....

Aswear
ogbeni shut up.. I go beat you heaven and earth.. if you talk wetin pass your mouth I go arrange boys from moro give you .. grin
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
ogbeni shut up.. I go beat you heaven and earth.. if you talk wetin pass your mouth I go arrange boys from moro give you .. grin

grin grin who said anything about beating someone?

Anyways, I no too like violence....

Peace bro
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
merieam16:
So, Lasu is nt in lagos abi. yimu
Lasu na school? grin
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:

grin grin who said anything about beating someone?

Anyways, I no too like violence....

Peace bro
was actually joking too and btw, na only mouth I get , grin
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by holuwajobar(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
was actually joking too and btw, na only mouth I get , grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by Rapbat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Noblesoft:
Earlier this week, Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), Corporate Social Respectability under the OML130 Asset released the NNPC?TOTAL Scholarship for undergraduate students in Nigeria,

Among the 402 Students that were winners, the University of Lagos had 66 Students, the University of Nigeria Nsukka had 31 Students, University of Ibadan 52, Obafemi Awolowo University 19, Ahmadu Bello University, 41 Students, Uniben 19 Students, Bayaro University 14, Lagos State University 12 while others summed up to 138 Students.

World Scholarship Forum, A Notable Scholarship Opportunity platform shared this info today and I thought it wise to share with our nairaland community.

https://worldscholarshipforum.com/download-full-list-nnpc-total-scholarship-awardee/

Congratulations to the winners
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by KGBEAST(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Noblesoft:

Congratulations to the present winners of Total Scholarship, I won it in my time 2015/2016 Chukwura Chiweta Chukwuma, Accounting Department, University of Lagos 200 Level
Re: 66 Unilag Students And Others Are Winners Of The NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship SEE LIST by IbkDEkonomist: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please among those whose names appeared on that list, has anyone been sent any mail by Total yet?? My name happens to be on the list and I am yet to receive any mail from them and I am being told that the deadline for submission of the form in the mail they're to send to us is on the 28th of July.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Applications In The USA: A Comprehensive Roadmap For Scholarship / Unilag Admission 2010 / Seantor Annie Okonkwo Is Giving Scholarship To All Anambra Youths,for Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.