Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. (313 Views)

Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / How Is Osibanjo A Traitor? / 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's absolutely crazy for one to accused Buhari of incompetent or making a bad policy and turn around to call his VP a saint, it never happened anywhere in the world. I don't care what people may say but the two have a joint ticket to contest in the same platform and it will be very had for Buhari to take decision without a full knowledge of VP, if it does happened what VP will do is to resign and save himself from embarrassment of being accused of conspire in a bad policy. what I see in Osibanjo is a typical clever politician who remained silence when things are going wrong and send his e-warriors from his tribe to exonerate him. Don't forget this man is trained Tinubu boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
I also never see a government that make a difference if the VP succeed the president. except if he resign or take a different turn. I didn't hate Osibanjo but if he is not carried along with this Buhari policy while not challenge him openly and allowed we Nationalist to decide his future political ambition.
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by LukasPodolski: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
why are you barking.
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
why are you barking.
I'm not barking but we shall henceforth not allowed this people deceiving us.

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by Bendeco2020: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
It's absolutely crazy for one to accused Buhari of incompetent or making a bad policy and turn around to call his VP a saint, it never happened anywhere in the world. I don't care what people may say but the two have a joint ticket to contest in the same platform and it will be very had for Buhari to take decision without a full knowledge of VP, if it does happened what VP will do is to resign and save himself from embarrassment of being accused of conspire in a bad policy. what I see in Osibanjo is a typical clever politician who remained silence when things are going wrong and send his e-warriors from his tribe to exonerate him. Don't forget this man is trained Tinubu boy.

True talk

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by OUTLAWwizard: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by LukasPodolski: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
I'm not barking but we shall henceforth not allowed this people deceiving us.
lately you've been creating junks on NL.

what do you want exactly?
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by LukasPodolski: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

lately you've been creating junks on NL.

what do you want exactly?
I hate pretence or tribal bigotry. we can't continue making mistake in Nigeria and allowed old politician deceiving us it doesn't matter where we come from as long we are still Nigeria, things will not continue the way it was.

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by LukasPodolski: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
I hate pretence or tribal bigotry. we can't continue making mistake in Nigeria and allowed old politician deceiving us it doesn't matter where we come from as long we are still Nigeria, things will not continue the way it was.
so what are you suggesting now?
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
It's[s] absolutely crazy for one to accused Buhari of incompetent or making a bad policy and turn around to call his VP a saint, it never happened anywhere in the world. I don't care what people may say but the two have a joint ticket to contest in the same platform and it will be very had for Buhari to take decision without a full knowledge of VP, if it does happened what VP will do is to resign and save himself from embarrassment of being accused of conspire in a bad policy. what I see in Osibanjo is a typical clever politician who remained silence when things are going wrong and send his e-warriors from his tribe to exonerate him. Don't forget this man is trained Tinubu boy[/s].
You can actually.

You guys always insult and ridicule Osinbajo for being a figure head.
He's a stooge who has been sidelined by the cabal according to you wailers.

So how can you blame someone who has been sidelined ?

So yes, you can demonize Buhari and praise
Osinbajo.

Infact Osinbajo for 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

so what are you suggesting now?
my suggestion is that president is not different from VP so don't be decieve if he is different let him show us why he is different and I will personally campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
You can actually.

You guys always insult and ridicule Osinbajo for being a figure head.
He's a stooge who has been sidelined by the cabal according to you wailers.

So how can you blame someone who has been sidelined ?

So yes, you can demonize Buhari and praise
Osinbajo.

Infact Osinbajo for 2023.
He is not a bad guy as he may be seen but I expect different move from him if he actually a saint you portray him.
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by LukasPodolski: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
dignity33:
my suggestion is that president is not different from VP so don't be decieve if he is different let him show us why he is different and I will personally campaign for him.
That's not a suggestion...

Are you suggesting we stage a coup? Refused to vote for APC in 2023?
What?
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by dignity33: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

That's not a suggestion...

Are you suggesting we stage a coup? Refused to vote for APC in 2023?
What?
it doesn't matter if you are in APC or PDP they are the same what matters is a politician that we see us as a Nigeria.
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
why are you barking.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: You Can't Demonize Buhari And Called Osibanjo A Saint. by donyfrank: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari/Osinbajo regime are , mtchwwww.
I don't know what to say again.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt High Court Ruling; Need To Remain Calm - Nwuke / N81.5bn Probe: Drama As NDDC Boss, Others Walk Out On Reps / Six Feared Killed In Katsina Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.