Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigeria Lady Welcome Triplet After Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Lady Welcome Triplet After Years Of Marriage (300 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand / 20-year-old Lady, Nkechi Ezenwa Gives Birth To Triplet After Getting Raped / God Blesses A Nigerian Couple With Set Of Triplet After Waiting For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Welcome Triplet After Years Of Marriage by Jayrehme1112: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Emenike Ogwo Mary has welcomed a beautiful set of triplets with her husband after years of marriage.
Facebook user , Jane Frances , a friend to the new mother of three, shared the good news on Facebook, adding that God can never be late.
She also stated that she is the happiest woman alive since the birth of her friend’s triplets.
She wrote;
“I’m the happiest woman alive Eziokwu!! This God is just too God…He can never be late Congratulations my darling Mary. I Rejoice and celebrate with your family.
I tap massively into this awesome testimony in jesus name amen. Beautiful mother of wonderful Triplets ”
Related
Re: Nigeria Lady Welcome Triplet After Years Of Marriage by ahiboilandgas: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jayrehme1112:
A Nigerian lady identified as Emenike Ogwo Mary has welcomed a beautiful set of triplets with her husband after years of marriage.
Facebook user , Jane Frances , a friend to the new mother of three, shared the good news on Facebook, adding that God can never be late.
She also stated that she is the happiest woman alive since the birth of her friend’s triplets.
She wrote;
“I’m the happiest woman alive Eziokwu!! This God is just too God…He can never be late Congratulations my darling Mary. I Rejoice and celebrate with your family.
I tap massively into this awesome testimony in jesus name amen. Beautiful mother of wonderful Triplets ”
Related
madam say u had a successful ivf so other will learn

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny Or Out Naija 2020: Registration Step / Hospital Owner Arrested For Issuing Thousands Of Fake Negative Coronavirus Test / The Youngest Gospel Artiste In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.