Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? (280 Views)

Sanusi Response To Ganduje's Query "N3.4bn Fraud" / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
I see what ganduje is doing to Kano and I also see what governor umahi is doing to ebonyi state.

Forget the fact that ganduje was caught on camera taking bribes, everyone knows all nigerian governors are thieves, either they are caught on camera or not.

The main issue is what are the governors doing for their States??.

Ebonyi is fast developing under umahi and new infrastructures are built same with Kano state.

They are both building good roads, flyovers, markets, schools,malls,and changing the face of their respective states.

Both aren't oil producing state and both received less allocations than Edo state yet when you compare those governors achievements to obaseki you'll see Edo is light years behind.

We've no single flyover and the governor biggest achievements in four years is painting of Secretariat.

Erosion is issue in Edo state and auchi, ekpoma and other towns in Edo state are still far behind when you compare them to their mates.

I was so ashamed when I saw a thread of Benin city vs asaba, all the beautiful pictures they posted about Benin was developed by oshiomole.

Obaseki couldn't maintain the roads, schools oshiomole built, even the public bus oshiomole introduced has Been semi abbadoned.

Edo state is still living in oshiomole era and things need to change.
Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by AlabiJ: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Obaseki is a poor man's Umahi and Ganduje. Umahi has good taste when it comes to quality infrastructure. Obaseki may seem more polished than both Ganduje and Umahi as a person, but he is a disappoint as an administrator. Ganduje's projects are also very solid and ambitious. Maybe Obaseki will up his game in his second term but there's nothing worth talking about infrastructurally in his first time. Obaseki first term na wash.
Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by BlueBanana: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bro, you have been wailing oo
E be lyk say Obaseki do you strong thing grin grin grin

Sha, no cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by flyingpig: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I see what ganduje is doing to Kano and I also see what governor umahi is doing to ebonyi state.

Forget the fact that ganduje was caught on camera taking bribes, everyone knows all nigerian governors are thieves, either they are caught on camera or not.

The main issue is what are the governors doing for their States??.

Ebonyi is fast developing under umahi and new infrastructures are built same with Kano state.

They are both building good roads, flyovers, markets, schools,malls,and changing the face of their respective states.

Both aren't oil producing state and both received less allocations than Edo state yet when you compare those governors achievements to obaseki you'll see Edo is light years behind.

We've no single flyover and the governor biggest achievements in four years is painting of Secretariat.

Erosion is issue in Edo state and auchi, ekpoma and other towns in Edo state are still far behind when you compare them to their mates.

I was so ashamed when I saw a thread of Benin city vs asaba, all the beautiful pictures they posted about Benin was developed by oshiomole.

Obaseki couldn't maintain the roads, schools oshiomole built, even the public bus oshiomole introduced has Been semi abbadoned.

Edo state is still living in oshiomole era and things need to change.

Before you call Dave Umahi a working governor undecided see the rot going on in the state that was exposed by nnamdi kanu https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos
Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
flyingpig:

Before you call Dave Umahi a working governor undecided see the rot going on in the state that was exposed by nnamdi kanu https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos
if I show you Benin own you'll weep for us.
Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by flyingpig: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
if I show you Benin own you'll weep for us.

Did you click on the thread I shared? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Compare Obaseki To Ganduje Or Umahi?? by Unigrad: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlueBanana:
Bro, you have been wailing oo
E be lyk say Obaseki do you strong thing grin grin grin

Sha, no cry
He has been paid to be wailing, he has to work for his money. Edoites knows who they are voting for, all these posts or trends by the op will not mean anything.
Majority of Edoites are not even on Nairaland, well, I'm a full Edoite, I have my PVC to vote.
Mr op, have called you severally for a debate, you have refused. Everyone might be surprise that op doesn't even have PVC to vote or he is not even from Edo State nor reside in Edo.
Op, keep on wailing, it's a nice job.

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Heads Ondo State APC Governorship Primary Election committee / How The Outside World Including The U S Sees Today's Nigeria [terrorist]: Okenwa / Akwa Ibom Targets Improved IGR From New Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.