Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (125120 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2021
dovestar:
Hello everyone, please can someone walk me through the cost of registering with COREN, from application to collection of seal. Thank you

Around ₦180k
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
SeniorRef:

All u need to know:
1.The exam is about 5 questions to answer 2 in 1hr.
2.One of the questions (Engineer in society) is compulsory and any one other question from ur discipline.
3.The interview starts immediately after the exam and is done according to ur registration no that morning.Coming early therefore means leaving early.
4.It is a one on one interview so nothing to fear.
5.Your report is the most important key to passing ur interview.
6.Make sure ur report has the following: Diagrams,a bit of calculations, table, and most importantly BEME(Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation).
7.Pray to meet a very friendly interviewer because even when u don't have some of this stuff in ur report,he may just overlook it.
8.Goodluck.

Is this process in batches or done at once?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by princefunmmy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please I'm scheduled for the interview on Tuesday26th Oct 2021 at Abuja but I am yet to get my technical report stamped.
Please is there a possibility that I'd get someone to do that for me at the exam venue that money?

Or anyone with another way forward?

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by DefJams: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Great video to help with preparing towards becoming a chartered engineer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zewJKBAEo8&t=1077s
Re: COREN Registration Thread by arizona20: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2021
@Princefunming,someone will do that for u but she collects 5k for the service
Re: COREN Registration Thread by princefunmmy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
arizona20:
@Princefunming,someone will do that for u but she collects 5k for the service
How can we talk about this?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorlikeu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
I m also schedule for 26th..I never see person sign for me or stamp oh...hope we will be ble to see sumone to help in the venue ...and plss anyone in Abuja to help with dat ..the money to pay isn't issue
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorlikeu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
princefunmmy:

How can we talk about this?

I m also intrested plssss
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good evening all. Please on the technical report, are we meant to sign and stamp all the designs and calculations or we sign just once.
Secondly, which of the printout are we going with to the hall?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
If you want to sign your reports enter dm then smiley

but you can always send a soft copy to your proposers they sign stamp and scan to you
Re: COREN Registration Thread by victoremuchay: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Pls who knows when the certificate for September approval will be ready?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by dovestar(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello everyone, I recently completed my COREN application. However, it did not request for my sponsors to verify me on the website like NSE does. I hope this does not pose any issues during review of my application by the Admin.
I will like to confirm if those who applied for COREN through NSE had this same experience.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
dovestar:
Hello everyone, I recently completed my COREN application. However, it did not request for my sponsors to verify me on the website like NSE does. I hope this does not pose any issues during review of my application by the Admin.
I will like to confirm if those who applied for COREN through NSE had this same experience.

No Boss
Re: COREN Registration Thread by pete26(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys, nice thread here. I'm due for interview on the 29th, please is it compulsory the drawings and calculations must be signed and stamped?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Are we going to the interview with any printout please?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by pete26(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Applicant profile page and admin fee receipt. That's all I know
AnaCheks:
Are we going to the interview with any printout please?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
pete26:
Applicant profile page and admin fee receipt. That's all I know
Thanks. How did you pay and print the admin fee receipt pl?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
pete26:
Hello guys, nice thread here. I'm due for interview on the 29th, please is it compulsory the drawings and calculations must be signed and stamped?
I used seal on the drawings, then stamp and signature on the endorsement page

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by pete26(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
AnaCheks:
Thanks. How did you pay and print the admin fee receipt pl?
on the core portal check, generic payment and fill your details. On purpose of payment choose others and on description write admin fee and continue. It should be straight forward
Re: COREN Registration Thread by princefunmmy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
pete26:
No need, all you need is the certification page to be signed and stamped by two registered engineers. One of them needs to put the seal on one copy
Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
pete26:
on the core portal check, generic payment and fill your details. On purpose of payment choose others and on description write admin fee and continue. It should be straight forward
it's given me error.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Good day all. I have not been able to pay the admin fee through COREN's website. Any other option?
Those who have had their interviews this week how did they go?
Can endorsement be done virtually?
Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
You can make payments on site
Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Gwintech:
You can make payments on site

You mean at the venue?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Gwintech: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Yes �

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by AnaCheks(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Please those that have done the interview, how was it?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnaCheks:
Please those that have done the interview, how was it?

abi o updates pls
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayorlikeu(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Just go there and do yur thing..no biggi..just have the idea ..and read yur report small for the oral interview..but pray for mercy..make dem no grill u..
But those examiners are lenient enough..dey aren't willing to fail anyone ..even if you don't really know much..dey will use you to catch cruise small..
In general nothing to fear .. and u will be able to pay
The fee but with slight change..4500 instead of 4k..dats all..and dress good

3 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by koolib(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2021
mayorlikeu:
Just go there and do yur thing..no biggi..just have the idea ..and read yur report small for the oral interview..but pray for mercy..make dem no grill u..
But those examiners are lenient enough..dey aren't willing to fail anyone ..even if you don't really know much..dey will use you to catch cruise small..
In general nothing to fear .. and u will be able to pay
The fee but with slight change..4500 instead of 4k..dats all..and dress good

This captured it.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by otuyeminiyi: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pls once i'm Recommended For Council on my portal what does it mean to me, see attachment pls, then what should i expect next

Re: COREN Registration Thread by SeniorRef: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2021
otuyeminiyi:
Pls once i have Recommended For Council on my portal what does it mean to me, see attachment pls, then what should i expect next
Congratulations Engr.It means u are successful.But when did u do ur interview?Are u among this current set?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by akaahs(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
mayemaye:
On this thread I would carefully assist and answer questions pertaining to COREN registration and getting fully certified.

Lots of myths concerning COREN and NSE registration process which would surely be laid to rest here

I am a certified practicing engineer by the way. The goal is to ensure every engineer in Nigeria gets fully certified (you can ask why)

Lets keep the questions rolling, remember no question is a foolish question

Click HERE to chat me up on WhatsApp.
What's the latest development on HND plus PGD plus master rule coming up next year. Is Coren still implementing it??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.