Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (124455 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
eginaP:
I joined NSE as a student member in 2007. I graduated in 2011 and since then has not paid attention due to life hustle. Now I want to reactivate my membership and switch to MNSE, not student member anymore, where do I start? And what is the process?

Visit the nearest NSE branch and get registered

For COREN you can chat me up
Re: COREN Registration Thread by obainoscopy: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Hi Mayemaye, how can I reach you? I would require an assistance from you if you don't mind.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jacknn: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayemaye:

COREN is strictly for those that studied any engineering course ie engineering must be attached to your couse of study

Wow taught any science field can go for COREN,just the way any field can go for ICAN. Thanks for the response...what abt if I do my masters in a relating field familiar with engineering.can that suffice for me to go for COREN?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jacknn:

Wow taught any science field can go for COREN,just the way any field can go for ICAN. Thanks for the response...what abt if I do my masters in a relating field familiar with engineering.can that suffice for me to go for COREN?

yes you can (pgd + masters)
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
obainoscopy:
Hi Mayemaye, how can I reach you? I would require an assistance from you if you don't mind.

just click on my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by obainoscopy: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Okay Thank you
mayemaye:

just click on my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Jacknn: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
mayemaye:

yes you can (pgd + masters)

Thanksss...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jacknn:

Thanksss...
smiley
Re: COREN Registration Thread by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello @mayemaye
How can i contact you on coren technical report?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by daima: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good day. Please who can assist with past Questions for COREN. And also sample technical reports. Would be most grateful. Thanks
daima01@yahoo.com
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2020
EddyNumerouno:
Hello @mayemaye
How can i contact you on coren technical report?
Click on my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2020
daima:
Good day. Please who can assist with past Questions for COREN. And also sample technical reports. Would be most grateful. Thanks
daima01@yahoo.com
Click on my signature
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mob(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pls I need a help.. After making payment 3days ago and receipt sent from coren portal, I can't move on with my registration.. Any1 with idea shld help me out plsssss
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2020
mob:
Pls I need a help.. After making payment 3days ago and receipt sent from coren portal, I can't move on with my registration.. Any1 with idea shld help me out plsssss
you are supposed log into your portal upload all necessary documents then wait for exams
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Exams around the corner

Normally if you fail the exam you ll not be eligible to write the exam till some years later and say bye to your registration money

Good luck everyone
Re: COREN Registration Thread by whalleh: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello mayemaye,

I need your assistance.

My COREN application was recommended for further vetting and the vetting officer requested that I upload a clearer copy of my degree certificate. However, my application was not reopened for re-submission and the email from COREN is returning an error when I tried to reply.

I would like to know if there's some sort of assistance you can offer me on this.

Thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
whalleh:
Hello mayemaye,

I need your assistance.

My COREN application was recommended for further vetting and the vetting officer requested that I upload a clearer copy of my degree certificate. However, my application was not reopened for re-submission and the email from COREN is returning an error when I tried to reply.

I would like to know if there's some sort of assistance you can offer me on this.

Thanks

On your portal what is the status?

Were you still able to upload it
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Worldoma: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
OvisFranko:

A university engineering graduate is a Graduate Member automatically. You can pay to get the Certificate.(GNSE)
After 4 years of Post-Graduation from the University,you can apply for Corporate Membership (MNSE)

Please, what are the benefits of having GNSE or MNSE certificates?

Thanks.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Worldoma:

Please, what are the benefits of having GNSE or MNSE certificates?

Thanks.

Well it might boost your Career profile

If you attend their meetings you could maybe spot and befriend registered engineering professionals

Like some scholarships, examinations and jobs requires being registered with your professional body as an advantage

NSE is a society of engineers, COREN gives you the licence to practice engineering

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by DeKen: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Don't let anyone deceive or swindle you. NSE questions are not publicly available. The questions used on the CBT are not same as questions used in the past for the paper based exams. The best you can get are the paper based exam past questions when there were many people who had access to the questions during marking. With the automation of CBT the questions are now much more protected. Don't fall victim for any deception.

All the information for the NSE and COREN registration are available on their respective websites and registration portals. Avoid information from 3rd parties.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mob(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Pls I just want to know if i made a mistake... While I was submitting my application 2 weeks ago, I submitted every other documents required without a technical report because its not longer appearing among the documents required ... Hope its not an issue for now.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2020
mob:
Pls I just want to know if i made a mistake... While I was submitting my application 2 weeks ago, I submitted every other documents required without a technical report because its not longer appearing among the documents required ... Hope its not an issue for now.

lol no issues bro

thats the way the portal misbehaves
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Babakent: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
I wrote the coren exam this October 2020, who knows when the result will be out?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Babakent:
I wrote the coren exam this October 2020, who knows when the result will be out?

likely December or early January
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Chiefupper: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
When is the COREN interview in Lagos?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chiefupper:
When is the COREN interview in Lagos?

No info on that for now

But once its time you ll certainly get an invite via mail mostly
Re: COREN Registration Thread by falad4u200: 2:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Any update on the COREN examination that took place in October 2020 in Abuja
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Brymo: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Babakent:
How was the exams like and how did you prepare ?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by falad4u200: 3:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Anyone with d Latest COREN approval list December 2020
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Emuf: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
falad4u200:
Anyone with d Latest COREN approval list December 2020

I did the interview with them in October 2020. Have not heard from them.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by falad4u200: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Emuf:

I did the interview with them in October 2020. Have not heard from them.

Approval have been given to the registered members but the approval list is yet to be upload online
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Emuf: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
falad4u200:

Approval have been given to the registered members but the approval list is yet to be upload online

Please what happens to those who have not received any mail after the interview?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.