Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

COREN Registration Thread - Career (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COREN Registration Thread (124801 Views)

COREN Registration / Are You Going For Your Coren Exam/interview In October, 2020? / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Akpoesiri(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Can an environmental chemist apply?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
OjogbonSkilash:

Is it wrong to use any other person aside the boss in office as proposer? Must the boss be the one to sign the work experience form and the proposer's form?

your boss in office must be the one to sign the experience form.. while any other engineer can sign the proposers form
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Endola: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please when is the next interview coming up? I would like to know if I can be eligible to register by next week. I just finished putting together my technical report.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by stanisbaratheon: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Akpoesiri:
Can an environmental chemist apply?

Is environmental chemist Engineering?

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
please what do I upload in the place of professional certificate in coren application?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by BossFerd(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
The PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION section on the COREN portal is the only section preventing me from having a complete profile for submission. How do I go about the responses that The two proposers has not recommended? It's strange... I have satisfied every other section but this section.
Is the PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION SECTION a new feature on the COREN portal. If you came across it. Please I will be glad I'm guided so I can submit

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Kay005: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2023
BossFerd:
The PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION section on the COREN portal is the only section preventing me from having a complete profile for submission. How do I go about the responses that The two proposers has not recommended? It's strange... I have satisfied every other section but this section.
Is the PROPOSER RECOMMENDATION SECTION a new feature on the COREN portal. If you came across it. Please I will be glad I'm guided so I can submit
Yes, the proposers recommendation is a new feature on Coren portal. Just tell your proposers to log in to their Coren portal, go to the "proposers request" and confirm/ recommend you. Thats all.

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Endola: 12:54pm On May 01, 2023
I thought that's what their stamp and seal is meant for? Please is it possible to submit a proposer form that has been stamped with that metal seal instead of the paper colored stamp?
Kay005:

Yes, the proposers recommendation is a new feature on Coren portal. Just tell your proposers to log in to their Coren portal, go to the "proposers request" and confirm/ recommend you. Thats all.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by BossFerd(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2023
Kay005:

Thank you so much for your guide.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Fortas: 10:05pm On May 04, 2023
Professional interview scheduled for 18- 21 May , 2023

How prepared are you guys? It's almost here

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Endola: 7:00am On May 05, 2023
Good day bro. Can I be able to change my proposer on the portal when I pay and commence registration? I changed one of my proposer I used to open my COREN account. I want to pay now, I don't know if I should use another email to register or continue with the old one and then change the proposer if there is room for that.
Kay005:

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2023
Endola:
Good day bro. Can I be able to change my proposer on the portal when I pay and commence registration? I changed one of my proposer I used to open my COREN account. I want to pay now, I don't know if I should use another email to register or continue with the old one and then change the proposer if there is room for that.
you can always change it since you yet to click on submit... is when you submit that your proposers automatically get notifications in their portal..

if you need further assistance... feel free to always call or watsapp me 0n.. 070..32728..,941.

i am accredited online freelancer / software engineer/ civil engineer.. i charge a token...
Re: COREN Registration Thread by CivilianJTF(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2023
How much to get coren now
Re: COREN Registration Thread by BossFerd(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2023
micgray100:

you can always change it since you yet to click on submit... is when you submit that your proposers automatically get notifications in their portal..

if you need further assistance... feel free to always call or watsapp me 0n.. 070..32728..,941.

i am accredited online freelancer / software engineer/ civil engineer.. i charge a token...

I have been Recommended For Interview but I won't be disposed to attend. I'm scheduled for 18th May 2023. If it's possible, How do I go about rescheduling?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Kay005: 11:27pm On May 07, 2023
BossFerd:

I have been Recommended For Interview but I won't be disposed to attend. I'm scheduled for 18th May 2023. If it's possible, How do I go about rescheduling?
You can call their hotlines on their website and make enquiries about rescheduling.
Re: COREN Registration Thread by OjogbonSkilash: 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
micgray100:

your boss in office must be the one to sign the experience form.. while any other engineer can sign the proposers form

Thanks a million for the response. Can my previous employer/boss sign the experience form instead?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2023
OjogbonSkilash:

Thanks a million for the response. Can my previous employer/boss sign the experience form instead?
YES... IF YOU SPENT MORE THAN 4 YEARS WITH THE PREVIOUS EMPLOYER...

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Danielabahjames: 6:12am On May 09, 2023
I have also been recommended for interview on 18th may, kindly assist me with guide to succeful interview, possible question and etc.....thanks
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Fortas: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Danielabahjames:
I have also been recommended for interview on 18th may, kindly assist me with guide to succeful interview, possible question and etc.....thanks

When did you submit your application?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by Endola: 8:32am On May 09, 2023
Thank you very much for the information regarding the registration when I reached out to you through this number
micgray100:

Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2023
Can a civil engineer fill your certificate of experience as a Mechanical Engineer?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by aysnoopy(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2023
vacettetommy:

Good day bro, pls do COREN accepts top-up-degree certificate, like those conversion program from KWASU and the likes for someone to be registered into engineer cadre?

Please, have u registered for the top up program in KWASU. I just registered and I want to make some enquiries from u
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2023
yahmaid04:
Can a civil engineer fill your certificate of experience as a Mechanical Engineer?

Yes... If he is your Boss in the office...
For example .. A project Manager in your office who is a civil engineer by profession can sign for you a Mechanical Engineer working under his project...

I hope that answers your doubt.... Some ogas are in managerial level...

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Endola:
Thank you very much for the information regarding the registration when I reached out to you through this number
Thanks for the commendation.... As a freelancer online and A structural Engineer, my joy comes when I help young engineers create their path to greatness....

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2023
micgray100:

Yes... If he is your Boss in the office...
For example .. A project Manager in your office who is a civil engineer by profession can sign for you a Mechanical Engineer working under his project...

I hope that answers your doubt.... Some ogas are in managerial level...
boss how does it take for COREN to review submitted applications?
Re: COREN Registration Thread by vacettetommy(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2023
aysnoopy:

Please, have u registered for the top up program in KWASU. I just registered and I want to make some enquiries from u

I’m doing mine at University Of Abuja
Re: COREN Registration Thread by vacettetommy(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2023
aysnoopy:

Due to distance I’m running the program at UNIABUJA here, but I have some colleagues that did theirs @ KWASU
Re: COREN Registration Thread by micgray100(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2023
yahmaid04:
boss how does it take for COREN to review submitted applications?
1, is luck l, if the approving officer is happy, and sees your application in time...

2, is the insider you know... They will attend to your job directly... And you go Roger them accordingly... I have an insider I use codedly... And his charge starts from 50k above.... And in 48 hours .. your submission will be attended to... It took me 5 years for this person to trust me... He only attends to my candidates that need coren urgently and are willing to pay....
Re: COREN Registration Thread by itzarnold(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2023
You don't need to pay anybody, your application would be reviewed as far as you meet the criteria. People get recommended even a night to the interview. Make sure your proposers are upto date with their payments and keep your fingers crossed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COREN Registration Thread by yahmaid04(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2023
itzarnold:
You don't need to pay anybody, your application would be reviewed as far as you meet the criteria. People get recommended even a night to the interview. Make sure your proposers are upto date with their payments and keep your fingers crossed
Now it says recommended for further vetting

1 Like

Re: COREN Registration Thread by mayemaye(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2023
itzarnold:

Seriously I don't even see reasons why someone wants to pay to facilitate the process

2 Likes

Re: COREN Registration Thread by Endola: 10:10pm On May 13, 2023
I submitted on the 10th, recommended for further vetting on 12th, recommended for interview 13th to be written on 17th. I was already thinking of 3rd quarter. Just praying for success now.
mayemaye:

Seriously I don't even see reasons why someone wants to pay to facilitate the process

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (46) (Reply)

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.