Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK (45400 Views)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Kei144(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Experience
University of East London
Pro-Vice Chancellor (Education & Experience)
Company NameUniversity of East London
Dates EmployedMay 2019 – Present
Employment Duration1 yr 3 mos
LocationLondon, UK
London South Bank University
Dean
Company NameLondon South Bank University
Dates EmployedSep 2014 – Present
Employment Duration5 yrs 11 mos
Dean
School of Built Environment and Architecture,
London South Bank University,
London, UK
The University of Salford
Professor of Project Management and Strategic Management
Company NameThe University of Salford
Dates EmployedOct 2007 – Sep 2014
Employment Duration7 yrs
Association for Project Management
Professor of Project Management and Strategic Management in Construction
Company NameAssociation for Project Management
Dates EmployedOct 2007 – Sep 2014
Employment Duration7 yrs
University of Salford
Professor of Project management and Strategic Management in construction
Company NameUniversity of Salford
Dates Employed1998 – 2007
Employment Duration9 yrs
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Nnukwueze: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Nwaonyishi69: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Just two words

IGBO AMAKA.. Congratulations
Igbo Esika my brother.
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Vivuch: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Someone7:

Congratulations. Massive, massive achievement
Thanks so much.
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by earnit3: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goid
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by nnamdi640: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sometime I am force to say 'Igbo Amaka'.It seem blessing is alway following this people everywhere they go.
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by ifytrik(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bluffly:

Go and sit down and stop deluding yourself. There are brilliant human beings world wide irrespective of race or colour.
The same way una dey shout giant of Africa and una never "gi" not to talk of "ant"
we are still the giant of Africa and nobody can change that fact.
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vivuch:
Thanks so much.

Anytime. When is the trophy presentation?
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by stankezzy: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:
If not for social media, ewedu jibiti people for continue to dey claim say 'Ibo people no dey go school, na only business dem sabi'. Ndi ara! grin
before social media , that was what they used to say till social media came and exposed them , each year igbos will come first both in waec and jamb yet they said igbos doesn't go to school and them that loves school will come last
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Bluffly: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
ifytrik:
we are still the giant of Africa and nobody can change that fact.
Keep dreaming and don't start working. Giant indeed
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by meccuno: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

But Ngozi Okonjo Iweala admitted that #15 billion naira was given to National Assembly to pass 2015 budget and become of dis we, ewedu people, the political UNDERTAKER of..... has been protesting and sent representatives to dat international body, which has promised us dat she will not be given dat job. The tin sweet us well, welly
all what you wrote is gibberish.i didn't understand a single word of it. Hope you are not on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by segun18(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anazp:
what's special about this? Been a VC of a third rate uni in the United Kingdom?? Nigerians and inferiority complex

What is your achievements Pls.Lay your cards on the table pls
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Emperor002: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
igbo chianu
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by amuwo1980: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2020
As long as it is merit based , they will be there , if na uncle or my CV is with the VP ppl it wud not have been possible
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by amuwo1980: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2020
blowjohn:

See this one that failed jamb 6 times talking.
Ur V.C of which idp camp?
People like u never even smelled toilet perfect while in school.
Nonsense

No mind the quota enabled punk, with his 20 score in jamb

1 Like

Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Billygee2u: 3:05am On Jul 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Just two words

There's something special about the Igbo race,which is not yet uncovered
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by OmoOduduwa01: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2020
3 hearty cheers to you... May your days be long to enjoy the dividends
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by maisauki: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Just two words

igbo kwenu!
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by maisauki: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Anazp:
what's special about this? Been a VC of a third rate uni in the United Kingdom?? Nigerians and inferiority complex
if u have one thousandth of his resume, ur life would have been better than this...shior
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by TeacherAnas: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ayya!
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Escobar98(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
3k students in a university lol

Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by gaskiyamagana: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
meccuno:
all what you wrote is gibberish.i didn't understand a single word of it. Hope you are not on drugs.
Ngozi is corrupt for bribing NAS in order to pass 2015 budget. Ewedu people of your mentality that you are attacking (Kemi Adeosun), has taken dat up with her to ensure she failed in her bid for WTO job. Is this another Gibberish, Olodooo ?
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by meccuno: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Ngozi is corrupt for bribing NAS in order to pass 2015 budget. Ewedu people of your mentality that you are attacking (Kemi Adeosun), has taken dat up with her to ensure she failed in her bid for WTO job. Is this another Gibberish, Olodooo ?
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Bandale: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
IgboAmaka - Igbos are Yoruba grand-children. We taught them EVERYTHING GOOD that they know. The bad stuff they do is from their IPOB gene.
It should be the other way round though. I know Igbos opened the eyes of Yorubas a lot, the political office Yorubas now crave for was first sampled by Igbos, all of it!, President, Military President, Senate President...

I don't do tribal haying but just allow me to join the Igbos in saying..
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Fabulousl0l(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
post=91745007:
Professor Charles Egbu is now the 1st black VC in UK University or College

From Abatete Idemili north, Anambra state.

Please bro, I went to Atani(industrial estate in onitsha)
I discover that Eastern disitilers have completed their new company
Please I wanted to inquire what type of juice they are into
I don't know when next you will go there
They have started producing, saw some workers there
But we visit Golden Oil that day for their distributorship
Couldn't take camera Cox am with my in-law and we're coming from portharcourt
Thanks
Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by Anambra1stS0n: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Please bro, I went to Atani(industrial estate in onitsha)
I discover that Eastern disitilers have completed their new company
Please I wanted to inquire what type of juice they are into
I don't know when next you will go there
They have started producing, saw some workers there
But we visit Golden Oil that day for their distributorship
Couldn't take camera Cox am with my in-law and we're coming from portharcourt
Thanks
Okay bro, I will try and visit the area soon and update you guys, remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK by GermanPoison(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
FSU:

Aha! Afonja spotted
have u heard of Margaret omolola young. you don't have to shout it's inferiority complex yoruba has done it b4 una just dey achieve am for d first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.