Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others (66295 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Fariq: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kano state has been exporting rugs and carpets to other African countries and the USA, as one the largest producers of rugs in Africa through JakKay Carpets and Rugs. The ban on imported rugs from Asia has helped local rug manufacturers increased production and create more jobs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1283371735388164096

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Fariq: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020

21 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Abohboy: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is how Nigeria will become developed. By refining raw materials and exporting them. Rather than exporting raw cotton and buying back a product made from it at five times the original value.

267 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Fariq: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
The chestbeaters claim that the north has nothing. Up in the thread, an undergraduate in gombe built a gas turbine that generates electricity. they say, 'apart from gworo the north knows next to nothing.'

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by TheMainone: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
MightySparrow:
The chestbeaters claim that....'

Say no to tribalism this man

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Sammy07: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one cool Kano Amaka

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Seetto: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chai...
North is seriously blessed..but they don't make noise, unlike some people here posting pictures of bungalows and some kind duplexes, calling it development...

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheMainone:

Yes, your Lordship, 'no to tribalism' But that is the truth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Northerners are really trying tbh.

They always build mega factories with less noise.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by MightySparrow: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheMainone:

Can you read sammy07 response? he surely my be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by fiizznation: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
I will keep saying this; the only advantage Lagos have over kano is the sea-port. Well I believe with time and by electing the right leaders at every level of government in the state, kano state will surely overthrow Lagos as the real commercial hub of Nigeria.

God bless kano state.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kano to the world!

We are getting there!!

Kano Amaka!!!

Arewa Amaka!!

Arewa to the world!

32 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by christejames(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice from Arewa...

If Nigeria continues like this and throw away sentiments in our dealings and the government playing their role nicely (provision of adequate power supply) then we could be witnessing our own (African) Industrial Revolution Age now.

I just had a second thought after remembering the personnel at the helm of authority now and just sighed.

How many days are left for this government to pack and go biko?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by abduljabbar4(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is the way forward. Sit back and build the nation. While our almajiri region is making waves and trying to build a good reputation for the country, some are organizing heists in Dubai, scamming people and selling drugs in other countries. Honesty, HUMILITY and hardwork is the key to success, and I can boldly claim that it is in the arewa blood.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Simplyleo: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
fiizznation:
I will keep saying this; the only advantage Lagos have over kano is the sea-port. Well I believe with time and by electing the right leaders at every level of government in the state, kano state will surely overthrow Lagos as the real commercial hub of Nigeria.

God bless kano state.
brother we are not here to compare between kano and Lagos!

Lagos is a commercial city such as Kano!!

Let's keep sentiment aside and focuse on developing our nation!!

Let's stop glorifying criminals and fighting imaginary fulanization or Islamization.

Let's hold our politicians accountable for our allocations.

Let's focuse on development and industrialization not hatred, bigotry and glorifying theives!

We must change the way we think and change our mentality towards politicians only then will this country move forward!!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by omenka(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
fiizznation:

God bless kano state.
And while Kano state is doing so, Lagos would remain where they currently are abi?

Bros, fear Allah o.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by fiizznation: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Arrewa:
brother we are not here to compare between kano and Lagos!

Lagos is a commercial city such as Kano!!

Let's keep sentiment aside and focuse on developing our nation!!

Let's stop glorifying criminals and fighting imaginary fulanization or Islamization.

Let's hold our politicians accountable for our allocations.

Let's focuse on developing not hatred and glorifying politicians.

We must change the way we think and our mentality towards politicians for this country to move forward!!

Healthy competition is good my friend. There is nothing bad if you want yourself to be better than the person you consider your 'competitor'. Besides life itself is a big competition. Lagos is great Lagos is good, but someday I will like kano state to be more developed than Lagos; there's nothing bad in this. Hope you grab?

15 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by omenka(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
The owners of this factory, and others that have been shown here, could easily acquire the best luxury life can offer. Sadly, some folks are hardwired to believe that whatever wealth being displayed by northerners was courtesy *oil money* from Niger Delta.

God bless Nigeria and rid us of the wanton plundering of our common patrimony by those virmins posing as leaders.

27 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Arrewa: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
fiizznation:
Healthy competition is good my friend. There is nothing bad if you want yourself to be better than the person you consider your 'competitor'. Besides life itself is a big competition. Lagos is great Lagos is good, but someday I will like kano state to be more developed than Lagos; there's nothing bad in this. Hope you grab?
I gat you!!

4 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Fantasticcc: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
But they can't still stay alone,wicked things,you enjoy our oil but hide your gold.let's disintegrate and see who will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by fiizznation: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
omenka:
And while Kano state is doing so, Lagos would remain where they currently are abi?

Bros, fear Allah o.
Please don't get me wrong. Lagos can keep developing all she wants. Why will I even want Lagos to become some stagnant place? Neah. Her progress is the progress of the nation. But even at that, I will definitely want kano state to be more advanced, more developed than Lagos state in the nearest future. And I can tell you my friend, we have made some tremendous progress in the past 10/15years as a state. We are developing at a very hyper level and I bet you with time, we will catch up with Lagos. Roger that!

9 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by LibertyRep: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Something to cheer about. Thumps up.

South should not be left behind. Let the competition begins.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by splendour7(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
MightySparrow:
The chestbeaters claim that the north has nothing. Up in the thread, an undergraduate in gombe built a gas turbine that generates electricity. they say, 'apart from gworo the north knows next to nothing.'
sharap Afonja! Nigerians Have Always Admitted That Northerners Are Hard Working,just That They Are Lagging Behind Academically...The Lazy People Are You The Afonjaz!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Naijasurveys(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is impressive.

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others by Blacckrod(f): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is admirable! With more meaningful details and better quality I bet they would sell more expensive than Anatolian or Persian rugs.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.