Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF (97762 Views)

NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by megamind101: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
seunayantokun:

What you have said is a seed sowed. The divine law of sowing and harvest guarantees your harvest.
that means the dead woman also sowed the same seed as she got too.fool.let me make it clear if you cant help me when I cry or you dont feel for me when am down.i swear you cant say a singel word and it ll come to pass in my life.or any body u dont feel for.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Morenikeji070: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmmm... I wont talk but God is seeing you.
megamind101:
ha ha ha I love that.wow It was fun reading how that slot died.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is so painful.

I suspect something fishy going on here.

I hope Sahara Reporters will get on this and find out the truth for us.

She has been going on missions, flying helicopters to end armed banditry in the middle belt especially Kogi state.

Everything points to murder, wilful murder.

She was a beautiful soul, humble and hardworking.

She is resting peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by onadana: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Investnow2017:

You have said it all. A neighbour drove in yesternight to meet his fiance cooking. He immediately took over while the innocent girl was lying on the couch in the parlor relaxing. After a while she walked in to meet the guy lying on the floor dead! Until he was deposited in the morgue last night by the police who were invited to report on the incident, bewildered neighbours thought it was a nightmare! He had looked like someone sleeping! Such is life. Car still parked at the garage, unbelievable!

That's life for you.18th July last year.Left home with my wife in the morning. Infact, we both exercised at the gym together. Then as usual she went for official assignment. Received a phone call by 3:45pm my wife is dead in a fatal car crash.They were 4 in the vehicle,only her died on the spot.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by heendrix(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:
ha ha ha I love that.wow It was fun reading how that slot died.

na sense wey you no get na him u no fit differentiate between Slot (phone store) and Slut (a who're)

SMH to who send u go school sad

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by heendrix(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
lordatkinson07:
What a tragedy.
But believe me, check the parent.
I hope they have not done anything unworthy that its nemesis is coming back to hunt them.

Anyways, RIP to the victim.
It is a touching story.

Ayam tayad of you sad
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Arewa1408: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
backnbeta:

You don't make jokes with something this tragic!

This monica was created today. The best you can do is not to even give a madman any mention. Just ignore!

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u are usless ,very irresponsible and and a pig

you need a megaphone to loud it better my brother. Some people are just sillii. SMH... sad cool
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
I first tell una say I nor believe one bit of the news wey NAF dish out, ee be like I nor know wetin I dey talk...

seeyam Naa!

still I don't even believe this trash am also hearing...

waiting 4 d real news in d coming weeks.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by SirAfoy1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
I feel like crying. So painful
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by spiralwedge(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
fiizznation:
So why will he want to murder his former classmate? Yeah I know people can be evil but if you are familiar with the NAF base Mando, you will know that accidents like this can easily happen

I will like to know more why accidents like this can easily happen. They all don't know how to drive or the roads are narrow or bad?. I don't get it
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by 12inchess: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rest in Power ma.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by shugaboy6102(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
You are evil and wicked. Who told you she was a slot. Such a hard working girl you are calling a slot. Wicked human being

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Wettoid123: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
how can you are u that heartless..............
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Tonytonex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
may God console her immediate family. so unfortunate. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
LegendHero:
This is disheartening.

They should charge the classmate for manslaughter and make sure they interrogate him/her on the motive.

It’s absurd to think she will just mistakenly reverse and kill her just like that. did him/her reversed at full speed or which kind of report is this.

I don’t even trust the statement of the NAF, there might be more to this.

I could not read the story. I remembered late Giwa-Amu, Azazi and few other suspicious cases. The incidents at Ajimobi ward before his death is also another thing entirely. A naval commander the principal of a college at Jaji was also killed by somebody they called a former PTA President and her boyfriend. She had served in many Nigerian Navy Education units until she got to Jaji.

On Brigadier General Giwa-Amu, few weeks to his death, he wrote an article to eulogise Obj. He mentioned rare qualities of Obj which many never knew. The article came during Yaradua era when Obj was being attacked and his legacies and foundation for prosperous Nigeria were being wasted. That was the only article I read in support of Obj .May his soul rest in peace. I was told late Giwa- Amu was on his way to Kaduna when he died. Azazi died with Kaduna State governor - a Christian.

I know that NAF Base & Sam Ethnan base Lagos very well. I am trying to find out if such incident had happened before.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by RealAAdekunjo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is disheartening. This excuse seems previously-prepared.

They should go to root of it. More questions are needed.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by EHI9ICE(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
As ludicrous and somewhat suspicious as this story may sound, I can’t help but relate with it.

I remember sometime in 2010, while I was working in a pure water factory.So one evening, after work, I decided to drive one of the factory’s bus home.As I was approaching my house,I saw our neighbour and his friend standing and discussing in front of my house close to where I was suppose to park the vehicle.It was around 8pm or there about so, while they could see the headlight of an oncoming vehicle, they couldn’t tell if it was me nor if I was going to stop the bus close to were they where standing.

As I approached them, I didn’t know what came over me-but all of a sudden, out of some stupid excitement, I accelerated towards them so fast hoping to apply a sharp brake when I get close.

Well, I succeeded! I applied the brakes and the vehicle came to an abrupt stop with a little over a yard of space between us.

They were both scared shitless! Petrified wont be an understatement. And as they stood frozen, I came down from the bus grinning from ear to ear.

It was fun (to me) at that point in time, but as time went by-years actually, anytime I remember that scenario, I’m always struck with morbid horror and fear!

Like I could have flattened those guys that night! And because of what?

Because of what actually?! Nothing! Just stupid youthful exuberance in full idiotic display.

Anyway, RIP to the fallen soldier.

6 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by seunayantokun(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:
that means the dead woman also sowed the same seed as she got too.fool.let me make it clear if you cant help me when I cry or you dont feel for me when am down.i swear you cant say a singel word and it ll come to pass in my life.or any body u dont feel for.

I'm not unhappy to get this your response. You don't need to fear my words, they can't do you any harm just as stated by you. But what of the Court of the Maker of heaven and earth? You called me a fool - thank you so much for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oooh, what a loss.
This is very painful.
Rip pretty brave lady
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by molbic(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
nawao for buhari and his APC goons so they don kill this girl way I dey to marry
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Advancedman(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
So sad...I hope her family get more details surrounding her unfortunate death cos this info seems too light. RIP brave lady.

Dem go talk the truth very soon.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Meteng: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Complete village people arrangement
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by realestniggah: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Heffalump:

The NAF story surrounding the officer's death doesn't add up. Was the driver of the vehicle blind?

OK, they saw themselves and wanted to greet, even if there was a mistake from the driver, Tolulope could still have scampered for safety if she sensed misdirection of the the vehicle. The scenario as painted is sketchy!

The story doesn't make sense at all. How do you kill a grown adult by reversing,what kind of speed do you take while reversing that kills a a grown adult. I know NAF are covering something here, something ain't right

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Cloud007: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
They should just come out that she was an undercover agent and got killed in action or an assignment. Simple.

Cos this yeye shalaye is very annoying.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by realestniggah: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
EHI9ICE:
As ludicrous and somewhat suspicious as this story may sound, I can’t help but relate with it.

I remember sometime in 2010, while I was working in a pure water factory.So one evening, after work, I decided to drive one of the factory’s bus home.As I was approaching my house,I saw our neighbour and his friend standing and discussing in front of my house close to where I was suppose to park the vehicle.It was around 8pm or there about so, while they could see the headlight of an oncoming vehicle, they couldn’t tell if it was me nor if I was going to stop the bus close to were they where standing.

As I approached them, I didn’t know what came over me-but all of a sudden, out of some stupid excitement, I accelerated towards them so fast hoping to apply a sharp brake when I get close.

Well, I succeeded! I applied the brakes and the vehicle came to an abrupt stop with a little over a yard of space between us.

They were both scared shitless! Petrified wont be an understatement. And as they stood frozen, I came down from the bus grinning from ear to ear.

It was fun (to me) at that point in time, but as time went by-years actually, anytime I remember that scenario, I’m always struck with morbid horror and fear!

Like I could have flattened those guys that night! And because of what?

Because of what actually?! Nothing! Just stupid youthful exuberance in full idiotic display.

Anyway, RIP to the fallen soldier.

Your experience is Beliveable.. The story said the person was reversing.. How do you kill a person while reversing?
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Greensquard(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
megamind101:
you just made my day . your anger is my smile. I love you for feeding me.e

Lol ode grin grin na im u be..well seriously u gonna get f.uc.ked hard in d ass by karma soon,ur most loved one might suffer this ur stupidity unfortinately,not just ur family member but ur most loved person in this world..then u will know thats ur stupidity is nothing new and we care less of it cos u will be answered by karma kiss ..and oh yeah u could use some good fv.cking too to clear ur depressed soul..I dnt mind f.ucking the sadism out of u tho wink..having my platinum d.ick in u will be a mindblowing experience for u trust me

Anyway..#youngrichandhandsome is what iam
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Neddyogu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Show us the site of the freak show of an accident. I want to check something. I really want to see if the driver was reversing downhill or the vehicle is a Mack truck.

RIP Airwoman. Dem just waste u laidat. Such a shame.
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
LegendHero:
This is disheartening.

They should charge the classmate for manslaughter and make sure they interrogate him/her on the motive.

It’s absurd to think she will just mistakenly reverse and kill her just like that. did him/her reversed at full speed or which kind of report is this.

I don’t even trust the statement of the NAF, there might be more to this.

It’s a possible accident situation trust me some people are not good at reversing and rather than be careful and patient they engage and move anyhow, this is more highly possible when both the person outside and the person driving are excited and off guard and take less caution.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by Germi9: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
was he/she reversing on high speed?

Boko haram be jubilating now..
Nonsense!!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
when she was inadvertently hit by the reversing vehicle of an excited former Air Force Secondary School classmate while trying to greet her.

I just weak for this one ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF by grandpoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tbh
This legends death ought to be investigated cos I’m yet to understand how a ghastly motor accident would cut within an air force base with speed limits and bumps.
Personally I feel this is an assassination in disguise
This indeed is a great loss to our dear country,may the almighty give her family the fortitude to bear this rather unfortunate loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.