Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! (548 Views)

Fashion Articles Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by seyizma(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
2 experienced article writers needed for frequent job weekly. You must be ready to do quality research

Content will be on Pets niche and would help if you have experience in it.

Please read these requirements

1. Attention to detail in the form of doing research properly and accurately
2. Able to write well-researched articles
3. SEO writing skills: You must know how to use keywords (they are just few )
4. You must have a fluid command of English language
5. Plagiarism is not acceptable, please. Most important.

Startup Pay:

N1.2/word and increment will come as we progress. Minimum of 1,000 words per article. Payment is immediate.

How to Apply:

Please comment below and send some previous articles you did to wellbeingniche@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by chatinent: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
No one will collect a plagiarism-free content at N1.2 per word. Boost it then contact me.
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by ajasay3030(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I'm an experienced writer and available. You can reach me through http:///2349016701513
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by shalomme: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I am interested in working with you
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by michaeligwe(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I am an experienced and talented writer. You can reach me on 08151064884
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by Adewumiwilliam(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
seyizma:
2 experienced article writers needed for frequent job weekly. You must be ready to do quality research

Startup Pay:

N1.2/word and increment will come as we progress. Minimum of 1,000 words per article. Payment is immediate.

How to Apply:

Please comment below and send some previous articles you did to wellbeingniche@gmail.com

I believe I can offer quality as well as quality rich content that meets your requirements.
I've sent you a mail.
you can reach me via 07067207704
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by Stacemelda(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2020
seyizma:

Startup Pay:

How to Apply:

I've read your requirements, and know I can do the write-ups. Thanks.
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by taiwomiracle: 1:25am On Jul 17, 2020
Stacemelda:

I've read your requirements, and know I can do the write-ups. Thanks.
ARE YOU DEPRESSED?

Here are 3ways to be free from it, number three will shock you!!!!!

"You are depressed, the sight of what people do irritates you, or you are living in a world of your own and virtually no one seems to understand you".

(1) NEVER STAY ALONE

Discoveries have shown that people who stay alone are liable to get depressed leading to unknown sadness which makes one sometimes shout or scream on anyone that tries to come close to them or does something that they are not interested in

Way out?

Avoid staying alone even when you are tempted to!

As you socialize with people, it helps you get carried away from problems that might have stuck you up in the depression zone

(2)KEEP SMILING AT ALL TIMES!

According to research it has been shown that 70% of 100 people that smile don't get depressed as they smile most times because of good memories remembered that have been shared with a friend or family in the past!

When you smile there is high tendency that you won't be Moody or sad

_The only way to go about that is to remember good memories shared!

Ps: Creating genuine joy from within

(3)BATH FREQUENTLY

Shocked aren't you but it the truth, you might be thinking how? How will be bathing affect depression!

One thing we don't know is that bathing helps a lot in relaxing the mind and body apart from the cleansing it does! Bathing is indeed powerful thou some of don't know all this!

Try all these and i bet you would be outta that depression that is eating you up
Miracletaiwo3@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by Ismaxtr3(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
seyizma:

Startup Pay:

How to Apply:

Good afternoon Sir/Ma, My name is Abiodun. I'm interested Sir. I'm a professional writer and I can deliver you plagiarism-free and well detailed articles. I've sent samples of my recent works to your mail. You can contact on call or through WhatsApp; 07034908783. I'll be waiting to hear from you soon. Thanks in anticipation Sir.
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by michaeligwe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good day Sir/Madam,
I saw your advert on nairaland( writers needed). I am a talented, versatile( can write on various niches) and an efficient writer. I believe I can meet your writing needs. You can WhatsApp or call me on the number 08107967185 or via email:reachmrmike@gmail.com
I am looking forward to working with you.
Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by riqmarol(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2020
seyizma:

Startup Pay:

How to Apply:

Babawandesanni@gmail.com
I'm interested pls

1 Like

Re: Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! by Hal0gen: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'M THE WRITER YOU DON'T KNOW YOU NEED!!!

You want a writer who's real and original at his work? Someone you gives a very intense research about your works? You have the person here!

My heading caught your attention? Smiles. That's what will happen to your readers when you hire me.

I have more to offer you

That's a promise .

(1) (Reply)

Translation With Yoruba Accent / Ibadan Book Club Set To Host Jide Ogunlana As Guest Reader / Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.