Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths (1869 Views)

Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Noerection: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

E be like say you no do biology

Do you know the meaning of Symbiosis

Show me any country living by this your amateurish standard undecided

SMH
how do you want to leave? Ceremoniously?
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Banmeallday: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Declare Biafra for them with the 5 Igbo states.

Deport every Igbo back to their Biafra

Cut every road, rail, air and even bush path linking Igbo land to Nigeria.

Make this announcement and see how that Jewish wombat will fade away.

When you do this you’ll see that the Nigger Area (NIGERIA) will still remain a shythole.....

LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Banmeallday:

When you do this you’ll see that the Nigger Area (NIGERIA) will still remain a shythole.....

LOL

Biastard

And your greatest exports will be babies born in baby factories .
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

[s]Biastard

Who and what exactly is a Biastard?

A Biastard is a deluded Ipob yoot who keeps regutgitating every b.s from that Jewish wombat rat and who some how adores and worships the abhorrent and satanic Jews .

A Biastard claims they want Biafra restored but actually they are just venting their frustration from losing out to the Fulanis the centrist and Igbo dominated govt they created in 1966 which the Fulani quickly grabbed from them.

For some reason, the Biastard likes to larp as Jews towards claiming some imaginery choosenite status while copying same Jewish perpetual victimhood citing the much deserved ass kicking and rape they got from their foolishness in 1966.

The Biastard also keeps seeking sympathy over their much deserved punishment when they should have been grateful that Gowon even had them reinstated into Nigeria when they ought to have been the Lesotho of West Africa[/s]

Hopeless ewedu-drinking nincompoop, your hopeless and boring "biastrad" or whatever cliche will never fly. You are past your prime in this game, so take 7000 walks back to 7 hells. Nobody takes you seriously here anymore. grin grin

You are a bloody anti-semitic ewedu muslim piggy, a hopeless "Fatai the agbero" at oshodi garage trying hard to convince himself he is a "Franklin Roosevelt" with high intellect. You stand a better chance convincing us that MC Oluomo has a PhD in nuclear physics from Harvard University. grin

Always yapping on and about with some unfeasible conspiracy theories resident only in his thick cranium like a drunk alaye in mushin. Ozuor! grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
DiagnoPolitics:

Hopeless ewedu-drinking nincompoop, your hopeless and boring "biastrad" or whatever cliche will never fly. You are past your prime in this game, so take 7000 walks back to 7 hells. Nobody takes you seriously here anymore. grin grin

You are a bloody anti-semitic ewedu muslim piggy, a hopeless "Fatai the agbero" at oshodi garage trying hard to convince himself he is a "Franklin Roosevelt" with high intellect.

You stand a better chance convincing us that MC Oluomo has a PhD in nuclear physics from Harvard University. Always yapping on and about with some unfeasible conspiracy theories resident only in his thick cranium like a drunk alaye in mushin. Ozuor! grin grin
[/s]

Biastard
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Biastard

And your greatest exports will be babies born in baby factories .

While you phock and impregnate your own kids in eweduland. I bet you are one those extra-chromosomally challenged and demented mongols and idiots widespread in yorubaland due to the prevalence of incest in your neck of the woods in Oshogbo. Anumanu! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

While you phock and impregnate your own kids in eweduland. I bet you are one those extra-chromosomally challenged and demented mongols and idiots widespread in yorubaland due to the prevalence of incest in your neck of the woods in Oshogbo. Anumanu! grin grin

Funny how I am now Yoruba

Also why are you Igbo girls always into ashawoe work
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Biastard

Boring cliche buddy, find another interesting word, this one will die off like "kwararat", be creative at least. grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Funny how I am now Yoruba

Also why are you Igbo girls always into ashawoe work
Why didn't you spell ashawo well?you dey fear ban ni?

2 Likes

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by kingzizzy: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Lol.

Ikwere that are Igbos deny their igboness because they hate you core Igbos

Which Ikwerre do you mean? Would that include Ikwerres like Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Tonto Dike and Monalisa Chinda who have all come out to say they are Igbos? Or is there another Ikwerre?

Same with so-called Delta Igbos who want to be differentiated from you core Igbos .

Can you tell us why Igbos in Delta, PH and even Afikpo Igbos are denying any pan-Igbo identity ?

Because they hate being associated with you core Igbos knowing how evil, greedy, backward and crude that you are.

The idea he has of Biafra is that all Igbo speaking people in Nigeria should be given referendum to decide if they want to be a seperate country or not. This idea of who is core Igbo or who denies being Igbo has nothing to do with it. Its all who wants to leave Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Osaze007: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

As in chap chap
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Boring cliche buddy, find another interesting word, this one will die off like "kwararat", be creative at least. grin grin

Lol

Kanu will now be addressed as Rabbi Kanustein or Kanusberg

Fcking Jew larping idiots

Do you know how embarrassing you fools look while larping as Judas?
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Fantasticcc: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Even if is one state we will take but hope you can stand us when we come to reclaim our lands like Cameroun did and took away bakassi peninsula forcefully or the Israelites did to Palestine and the rest..cursed nation called Niger-area

3 Likes

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

[s]Funny how I am now Yoruba

Also why are you Igbo girls always into ashawoe work[/s]

you are a bloody ewedu mongol with an extra chromosome, you've blown your cover. Your girls are dirty and stinky. No one wants them. grin

I won't spare you any longer whenever I see your misleading posts herein. No matter which side of the divide you pretend to fight for. I've allowed you to fo0l yourself for far too long. I'm watching you now buddy. Trisomic moon-calves and demented ninny-hammers like you will get no respite from my kind! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

you are a bloody ewedu mongol with a extra chromosome, you've blown your cover. Your girls are dirty and stinky. No one wants them. grin

I won't spare you any longer whenever I see you misleading posts herein. No matter which side of the divide you pretend to fight for. I've allowed you to fo0l yourself for too far too long. I'm watching you now buddy. Trisomic moon-calf and demented ninny-hammer! grin grin

Lol

I am enjoying how you yaribanza and Biastards keep turning me to Igbo or Yoruba whenever I drop truth bombs on you two parasitic leaches .

Stop doing ashawoe over Nigeria
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

[s]Lol

Kanu will now be addressed as Rabbi Kanustein or Kanusberg

Fcking Jew larping idiots

Do you know how embarrassing you fools look while larping as Judas?[/s]

Not your father's business Mr morufu, face oshogbo and find a way to fix your grandfather's leaky roof therein. It's rainy season already, get on with it. Bumbling buffoon! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
DiagnoPolitics:

Not your father's business Mr morufu, face oshogbo and find a way to fix your grandfather's leaky roof therein. It's rainy season already, get on with it. Bumbling buffoon! grin grin grin
[/s]

You will get your Lesotho very soon.

And every single one of you Jew wannabe idiots will be deported back

Biastard
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Lol

I am enjoying how you yaribanza and Biastards keep turning me to Igbo or Yoruba whenever I drop truth bombs on you two parasitic leaches .

Stop doing ashawoe over Nigeria

Simply reiterates my stand that you are a hopelessly lost child without clear origin, neither here nor there. Bastard of a thousand ewedu-guzzling fathers? More likely! grin

Only ewedus are capable of pendulating between different ethnic origins online whenever it suits the propaganda narratives they want to pursue herein. I'm a veteran here, I should know. I've bursted many of you here already and I'm not relenting yet. grin grin
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Simply reiterates my stand as a hopelessly lost child without clear origin, who is neither here nor there. Bastard of a thousand ewedu-guzzling fathers? More likely! grin

Only ewedus are capable of pendulating between different ethnic origins online whenever it suits the propaganda narratives they want to pursue herein. I'm a veteran here, I should know. I've bursted many of you here already and I'm not relenting yet. grin grin
Biastard
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

[s]You will get your Lesotho very soon.

And every single one of you Jew wannabe idiots will be deported back

Biastard[/s]

Shut your ewedu-stained mouth, you are not better anyone, not even the lesotho that you insult. A shambling ninny like you who can't properly wipe his own arsee even if his life depends on it can't determine how any nation is carved up. grin

Take a hike to seven hells in 23454 pieces. Not a dusty fucck is given! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by APCHaram: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Shut your ewedu-stained mouth, you are not better anyone, not even the lesotho that you insult. A shambling ninny like you who can't properly wipe his arsee even if his life depends on it can't determine how any nation is carved up. grin

Take a hike to seven hells in 23454 pieces. Not a dusty fucck is given! grin grin grin

Biastard
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by DiagnoPolitics: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Biastard

Boring, repetitive and lackluster cliche!

I'm now satisfied that I have given you a resounding whooping that I have longed for, for months. Refreshing I must say! phew! grin

Now I'll leave you to keep repeating your new found "biastrad" meme wey no go blow. grin

While you are it, you can as usual insult the isrealis, insult the catholic church, Kanu and all other stuffs that cause you nightmares in hell and heaven. grin

I'm a little shocked you are not as bright as posed to be, anytime I catch you around any thread drowning in your usual fo0lery, I'll have your arsz for supper like I did tonight. So long. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

See clown. This one Na akamu full Im brain grin grin

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by bigpriik: 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
APCHaram:

Lol.

Ikwere that are Igbos deny their igboness because they hate you core Igbos

Same with so-called Delta Igbos who want to be differentiated from you core Igbos .

Can you tell us why Igbos in Delta, PH and even Afikpo Igbos are denying any pan-Igbo identity ?

Because they hate being associated with you core Igbos knowing how evil, greedy, backward and crude that you are.

Mumu man wey never reach East before they talk.
The last I went to a newspaper vendor I never knew the man supported me throught our biafra argument was an Ikwere man grin grin a wise Ikwere man knows he is igbo he doesn't need an afonja ewedu guzzling clown to tell him who is.
Unlike the Southwest where Ijebus are from sudan and aworis are from togo they are not yorubas and they know it Yorubaland starts and ends in the land locked oyo the rest are migrants

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigpriik:

Mumu man wey never reach East before they talk.
The last I went to a newspaper vendor I never knew the man supported me throught our biafra argument was an Ikwere man grin grin a wise Ikwere man knows he is igbo he doesn't need an afonja ewedu guzzling clown to tell him who is.
Unlike the Southwest where Ijebus are from sudan and aworis are from togo they are not yorubas and they know it Yorubaland starts and ends in the land locked oyo the rest are migrants
ignorant pig
they fought the fulani off south west like the normal Youruba they were and didn't have saboteurs that betrayed them and caused mass genocide like my people in the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by bigpriik: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
mmars:

ignorant pig
they fought the fulani off south west like the normal Youruba they were and didn't have saboteurs that betrayed them and caused mass genocide like my people in the east

Oga it was the British that saved you , it was during that time the British landed in Nigeria if not the fulani would have finished their work which is conquest of Yorubaland, you lost illorin , next would have being oyo till they reached the Atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Banmeallday: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigpriik:

Oga it was the British that saved you , it was during that time the British landed in Nigeria if not the fulani would have finished their work which is conquest of Yorubaland, you lost illorin , next would have being oyo till they reached the Atlantic ocean.
Yoruba didn't loose ilorin the moment afonja betrayed the whole Yoruba kingdom he was considered an outcast and was left on his own
he was a later betrayed by his fulani ally who tried to wage against the whole Yoruba kingdom
Have read the stories many time and i didn't hear of any part where the British came to help any Yoruba kingdom although the Yoruba might have done some transaction with Britain just like the fulani did too but if fulani had completed there mission and the mighty Yoruba kingdom had not stopped them
you would probably be answering to an emir by now after they have finished conquering the south
Except from the failed civil war have never heard of any war the igbo race fought before. i guess they were just cooling drinking palmwine and selling there family members as slaves
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by bigpriik: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
mmars:

Yoruba didn't loose ilorin the moment afonja betrayed the whole Yoruba kingdom he was considered an outcast and was left on his own
he was a later betrayed by his fulani ally who tried to wage against the whole Yoruba kingdom
Have read the stories many time and i didn't hear of any part where the British came to help any Yoruba kingdom although the Yoruba might have done some transaction with Britain just like the fulani did too but if fulani had completed there mission and the mighty Yoruba kingdom had not stopped them
you would probably be answering to an emir by now after they have finished conquering the south
Except from the failed civil war have never heard of any war the igbo race fought before. i guess they were just cooling drinking palmwine and selling there family members as slaves
Oh go and read about ekumeku war, the aro war Igbos even fought the British for 31years before surrender is it now fulani we can't defeat mtchwww.
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
bigpriik:

Oh go and read about ekumeku war, the aro war Igbos even fought the British for 31years before surrender is it now fulani we can't defeat mtchwww.
You think it was only your sorry asses that fought against the British and was brutally conquered
research about the (Battle Of Imagbon)
Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Dedetwo(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

The is a rant of a rat.

1 Like

Re: To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths by Exclusive101: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Declare it today and see fulani and bandit overrun south west and Nigeria

You no want Biafra again abi wetin concern your papa with SW again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says / Majority Of Igbos Have Accepted Nnamdi Kanu's "Eastern Security Network"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.