Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) (69169 Views)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nollywood actress, Film maker and Harvard trained businesswoman Chika Ike who recently acquired her own office space and studio in Lekki has officially unveiled her new company Flip Script Studios.

The studio is focused on movie production, equipment rental, digital marketing, content creation, social media management, documentaries, event coverage, PR and branding, consultations, etc. to name a few.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqICvQx-ZSM

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
More pictures below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stunning office and studio

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
More......

1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by decatalyst(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
In Nollywood, only the females are successful cry

What are the men doing?

Are they using the men's good fortune? But we know as e dey go sha

512 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by TeeElesh: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good one.
I love successful women.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by popsy2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't know her that well, but I'm proud of her. She did well for herself.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Power of p

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Everybody dey diversify.

10 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Very 'hardworking' lady grin

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by okomile(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
E Ku ori ire
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by AmazingELixir: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
cool

Kool interior decor

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Arinzeshop: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
decatalyst:

What are the men doing?

Can they do home delivery?

83 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by paulolee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
good and jus soo beautiful and more oil to the source of that beautiful view in lekki
it seems we all are now used to the inequality thats happening in our movie industry..
the actresses keep moving forward and are miles ahead from the actors..
the females keep hitting the gold mine in the industry while the men are jus no where to be found...
i get the feeling that some actors would be wishing that they were females...
big shout out to all the "hustling" actress that are making real cash from the industry, i dnt know how they are doing it or what they are really doing bt Karma is reaL shaa..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
K
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by wholenezer(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Naija actress are hitting it big while their male counterparts have little or nothing to write home about...

Abi is it not the same movie both parties are acting??

A very nice and welcome office you've gat Chika

Big congratulations!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Factfinder1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Small girl big gods

22 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Openbusiness3: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok. Come buy intelligent dispenser for your office. Check my signature
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by keentola(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these books in minutes.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Very beautiful. More grace to her kiss

15 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by mannasseh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
beuutiful

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by ckmayoca: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
decatalyst:

What are the men doing?

You sha wan find trouble ba

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
What with this unveil lately?

PS: The office is superb
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Factfinder1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
I wish fellow men could help young struggling guys like the way they splash money on these actresses

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
cool see clean n fresh bloom bloom shocked cool lipsrsealed.Cc:lefulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo / Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.