Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) (69182 Views)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Exodora: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
You guys need to see Toyosi in jeniffer's diary .

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Factfinder1:
I wish fellow men could help young struggling guys like the way they splash money on these actresses
It seems as if your soul is lost. Keep struggling. Very dull guy.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
GhostGhost:
pussy receives money dick is free
That is why you will continue to live as a ghost. Peanut man.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by walkwithgod(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kobicove:
Very 'hardworking' lady grin

Very hard working 'totopreneur'.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by walkwithgod(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=Exodora post=91750974]You guys need to see Toyosi in jeniffer's diary .[/quote

Wetin do am?
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Factfinder1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Emmaomotob:
It seems as if your soul is lost. Keep struggling. Very dull guy.

Na your papa soul go lost

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
decatalyst:
In Nollywood, only the females are successful cry

What are the men doing?

Are they using the men's good fortune? But we know as e dey go sha

The men busy chasing lil girls

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by berbs: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
paulolee:

that wan own eeh, na spiritual matter join, i jus pray mk him life end well because dt guy fckup don too sour

It's all about the money nah. Does the politicians looting money have two heads? No. So, Nigerians too will look for ways to make money. Nobody wants to die poor.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by CaptMarvel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
lefulefu:
it tells u that the other person has a big god why u dont have any god cheesy
hahaha it tells you that I have a bigger God while you only have your 10kobo to play with grin
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by CaptMarvel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Exodora:
You guys need to see Toyosi in jeniffer's diary .
wer u take see am oo grin
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Innobee99(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your "P" is doing well
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by spiceadole: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
dapsoneh:
Power of p

Your mother,sister and wife's p are powerless
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Very nice.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by BERNIMOORE: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nollywood actress, Film maker and Harvard trained businesswoman Chika Ike who recently acquired her own office space and studio in Lekki has officially unveiled her new company Flip Script Studios.

The studio is focused on movie production, equipment rental, digital marketing, content creation, social media management, documentaries, event coverage, PR and branding, consultations, etc. to name a few.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqICvQx-ZSM

Op after posting beatiful pictures Now where is the adress..the most important thing wasn't here, why are Nigerians like this?
Or is it just for online viewing or to book for sessions Where is the adress in lekki?
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Crazy kobicove, what has your own hard work gotten you? Miserable nigger.

Get off my mentions you ass licking piece of smelly sh1t!

If you're poor that's your problem, don't think I'm as hungry as you!
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
paulolee:
good and jus soo beautiful and more oil to the source of that beautiful view in lekki
it seems we all are now used to the inequality thats happening in our movie industry..
the actresses keep moving forward and are miles ahead from the actors..
the females keep hitting the gold mine in the industry while the men are jus no where to be found...
i get the feeling that some actors would be wishing that they were females...
big shout out to all the "hustling" actress that are making real cash from the industry, i dnt know how they are doing it or what they are really doing bt Karma is reaL shaa..

Some of the male actors waste their money on women, alcohol, partying, and drugs instead of investing in business!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by PremierGuy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
I really the like office layout, a place 2nd home, from home...The ambient is superb...
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by aalangel(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Watched the video on Instagram....I was more than inspired.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by keentola(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
whodohgeepee:

How
message me on whatsapp
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by paulolee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

Some of the male actors waste their money on women, alcohol, partying, and drugs instead of investing in business!
so you are telling me that all the male actors are spending lavishly and wasting thier money while the female ones do not spend lavishly and are investing thiers....owkay na..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Lithe1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kobicove:
Very 'hardworking' lady grin

lady working very hard
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
paulolee:

so you are telling me that all the male actors are spending lavishly and wasting thier money while the female ones do not spend lavishly and are investing thiers....owkay na..
I said some not all actors. RMD, kunle Afolayan, Afeez Owo, Saka, Femi Adebayo, Ramsey Noah, Ay makun are few among the actors that are doing well.
Besides, not all female actresses are rich. it is just that female actresses know how to make kobo appear like million dollar....they know how to fake it till they make it!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by hurryup123(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Every actor and actress for nollywood na film maker and producer,. congrats to her
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
spiceadole:

Your mother,sister and wife's p are powerless
your mother, wife, sisters, aunty , sister inlaw, daughter, are all mannerless and powerless
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by BennyDGreat: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

I said some not all actors. RMD, kunle Afolayan, Afeez Owo, Saka, Femi Adebayo, Ramsey Noah, Ay makun are few among the actors that are doing well.
Besides, not all female actresses are rich. it is just that female actresses know how to make kobo appear like million dollar....they know how to fake it till they make it!

Ay Makun didn't make most of his money from acting. Acting only fetches him extra
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by earnit3: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
dapsoneh:
Power of p

You mean power of promotion?
Promoting one's business makes it grow truly.
You are right. grin
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by paulolee(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

Naaa i dnt bliev dt ur last line...mayb u wud say the females easily get sponsors or big contracts and huge investment after spreading thier legs but do not say they are faking it because most of them are really doing well in business and going into projects with the help of massive funds from their big gods.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
decatalyst:
In Nollywood, only the females are successful cry

What are the men doing?

Are they using the men's good fortune? But we know as e dey go sha
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Angel1696: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pls is there any link to apply as a content writer.
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by dapsoneh: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You mean power of promotion?
Promoting one's business makes it grow truly.
You are right. grin
ofcourse yes
Re: Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) by Myrainbow333: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2020
very funny Episode from Mark angel Comedy,
*watch till the end and your lips will never remain the same.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5a1Na1ZQ4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.