Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) (25719 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Metrix147: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
The construction and rehabilitation of major roads around Abia North by Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has commenced as part of efforts to fulfill his campaign promises.

The road projects when completed will ease the transportation challenges of the people as well as enhance their living standards.

Some areas captured in the ongoing construction project includes Isiugwu Ohafia LGA and Obi Chima in Isuikwuato LGA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_6u3XDQVAw
Also included as the Abia North senator's Constituency project are the rehabilitation of Okafia, Umuisi and Onuibina erosion sites in Bende and Ohafia LGA

ABN TV gathered that these projects are included in this year's budget and contractors mobilised.

Other projects attracted by Sen. Kalu who is the Senate Chief Whip include, construction of 2km road with asphalt and drainage at ARC town Arochukwu, construction of 1km rural road with drainage and asphalt from Amaoku Amaku in Alayi Bende LGA

Construction of 2km road with drainage and asphalt from Umuobasi Amankalu to Abiriba Ohafia road and construction of 2km with drainage and asphalt from Arochukwu road to Atani were also captured.

During the inspection tour, Sen. Kalu who was represented by his aides, Barr. Victor Etie and Barr. Mbila, his legislative aide, and assistant legislative aide respectively expressed satisfaction with the quality of work ongoing at the sites.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/massive-road-projects-attracted-by-sen-kalu-commences-in-abia-amidst-cheers-photos-video/

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Metrix147: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
More Photos

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Onyeedum(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Which political position is he aiming dis time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Its not by Starting Road Projects! It's by Finishing The Projects!

The Whole of Abia state needs to be Constructed!

Abia has not had it good in leadership right from May 1999

Abia needs Godly leaders that have the people at Heart, not Leaders that are After Titles and snapping pictures up and down..

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Arrewa: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good

The last time I visited Abia state... I was practically convinced that Abia is the most backward state in Nigeria...

And na them chest beat pass for the whole Eastern states

Alot of work need to be done in that state...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by flyingpig: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Not saying anything until road is finished

Abia have A1 in uncompleted projects

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by PureGoldh(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
I laugh in Swahili

3 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one.

hope they don't build substandard roads that will be filled with pot holes very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
sad Dey should award it to Hitech,JB,ICCE(chinko) to do nice job not dis local one wey go full am with rock, granite, charcoal and paint am sad.That side look like psp refuse dump site sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided grin wink grin.Amakalites

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
ORJI UZO KALU AND OCHENDO GLOBAL REALLY FINISHED ABIA STATE

I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL TELL GOD embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by BlowYourMind: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm so useless Buhari that hate the igbos can set aside his hate and construct road in the east. Anger and chest beating rest in the bosom of the foolish, igbos I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Artiiclebeast: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
When you be governor you embezzle all the money to do big boy until now wey you want deceive yourself to the Presidency.

Keep dreaming thief.

I'd rather Buhari did a third term instead of this thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Jaxxbenn1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Orji dey form say him head dey there

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
So this is development I guess.

This politicians has completely brain washed you lots into thinking building/revamping roads are actually worth celebrating as projects when other countries are actually doing something tangiable

Sub-Saharan Africa is the poorest region in the world
Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
80% of Nigerians can't eat three square meals a day

Make ona start to dey use ona head o

4 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin

President of the Online Republic of Biafuro. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Pharmkolex011: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
wowww
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Goldenkrezi: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is good but still a drop in the ocean compared to what he has amassed on behalf of the people in the name of constituency projects

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by badman007(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Aba made Robin Hood, Weh done sir.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by ifytrik(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's none of our buiseness ok, after all he is using Nigeria money to build the road and not his fathers money
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
IJOBA2:
ORJI UZO KALU AND OCHENDO GLOBAL REALLY FINISHED ABIA STATE

I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL TELL GOD embarassed

They came, they saw and they conquered PIGs tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Good

The last time I visited Abia state... I was practically convinced that Abia is that most back state in Nigeria...

And na them chest beat pass for the whole Eastern Nigeria...

Alot need to be done in that particular state!
My Brother it is really Pathetic!
Abia has been on the Wrong side of Leaders since 1999..

It's painful!

3 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
embarassed
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Attracted? shocked

As per say him be Magnet?

He ruled Abia for 8 years and he no see any project attract,na this one he want take form developer?

5 Likes

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by Tofax: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
As long as this road is located in the East, I'll wait until i see the completed project before i believe. Because the senators from that zone will embezzle the money meant for it, thereby, frustrate the effort of the Federal govt.
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by muykem: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Federal government is doing a lot of works in south east. Assuming the region was not neglected by 16years misrule of PDP government, the story could have been different.

1 Like

Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by ckmayoca: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Crazy kalu
Re: Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) by busomma: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Laundering his image won't negate the fact that he's ex convict buying time till he goes back to prison where he rightly belongs. Abia people should be ashamed of themselves for supporting such a man with so many character flaws. With such attitude from Abians, development will always be a mirage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.