Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2020 (262 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, July 16, 2020)

*Just A Little Sin*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary for the remission of sins, and for the salvation of my soul.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, have mercy upon me according to Your loving kindness; according unto the multitude of Your tender mercy, please, blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Sprit, and deliver me from every entanglement of sin, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness till the end, please, don't let me fall or fail, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, don't let me ever shift my focus away from You, for a second, or be caught napping; give me the grace to be eternally vigilant against the wiles of the devil, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, order my steps in Your word, and do not allow any iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to obey and keep all Your commandments, and, to do Your perfect will, at all times, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to access Your grace to overcome any temptation that the devil brings my way, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and keep him undefiled and without blemish or wrinkle till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Church Staff / Are The Prophecies Of Rapture And The Second Coming Myths? / Hisbah Officials Shave Hair Of Young People In Kano For Being 'unislamic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.