Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile (30335 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Diegosam: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
LAUNCHED ON 14TH JULY 2020
VISIT THE LINK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND THANK ME LATER

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
thesicilian:
I'm always surprised when they say a Nigerian politician is mourning someone's death. Buhari neither knew nor gives a damn about her.

This case might be different though.

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by 12inchess: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mourning is not enough. The president needs to immortalize this young lady. She was not just a young female pilot,she was treading where none of her contemporaries have never treaded before and died while doing so. They don't know how to give people like this national award but if it is to give atiku and all those useless politicians that steal our money gfr and ofr they know how to.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by femstimauto: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by xtiandamondre(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Razzness:
Na em work be that, to dey mourn and express shock up and down.
Rip to her.

I tell you... Too many condolences greetings under his regime
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Enculer: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari the demon mourn ke?

The devil dey mourn?
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by RuggedSniper: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Which buhari the one buried in Saudi Arabia?
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by shekauvsbuhari: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by shekauvsbuhari: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Has Buhari ever truly mourned anyone ? Obadiah 5 vs 8
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

True though, that is why life is a risk,.... So just live life, and be consciousness of death.. it can come any time...
Did u know the sleep, one slept is the one another man sleep, and didn't wake up..

The water, food wey some ppl dey chop, na him another person chop get typhoid fever, take there cross border to heaven...

Na today, person dey take reverse car sad, so that is just life for us all..
Rip to her though, may her soul find a perfect peace, amen!!

Such is life so sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by MILLERMannn: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What is philosophical about that? Low IQ person.

You are the one with low IQ. Did I abuse you? You cannot answer person without cursing. It is them Aristotle is referring to in his book: Youth and old.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by CODEIN: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
oscarfrosh:

It was a mistake, the friend wanted exchanging pleasantries with her, he drove passed her while she was strolling around the mami area in NAF base Kaduna, the friend then reverse his car to say hi and hit her with his car in the process, she sustained an head injury, Naf base doctors in Kaduna did their possible best to revive her but she lost alot of blood due to excessive bleeding. NAF is still investigating the incident.
Oh I see. Your information sounds credible. I’ll take your word, hoping more info comes up.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by earnit3: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Life is shorter now
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Longman8: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
RIP Young hero.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sun set at noon.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by NigerianSage: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
thesicilian:
I'm always surprised when they say a Nigerian politician is mourning someone's death. Buhari neither knew nor gives a damn about her.

They actually met and engaged up close and personal hence the depth of the loss from his perspective

Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Anadan231: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
If Buhari thinks he could smile while millions of Nigerians wallow in poverty, he better have a rethink, soldiers are quitting the military and he thinks his govt is safe, and he's fooling himself fighting insurgency, he's such a Dunce. Millions are out of job and dipped into abject poverty and he yet he opens his gworo teeth and smile, and send condolences to ppl he never even knew existed, when the country is sitting on a keg of gun powder waiting to explode. Loads of questions to ask him-- How come Tunde has lot of billions in his account, if Buhari is not looting by proxy, Why did he refused to chop for a replacement for Magu when the 8th senate refuse to confirm him, why is he not worried that about 300 plus soldiers just tender their resignation from the military. Falling for Buhari's anti corruption fight is falling for a cheap scam. He better have a rethink and retrace his step, otherwise he might not finish his tenure and his govt will go down as the worst in the history of the Nation.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by earnit1: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Life
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
That Lady can't smile. Nawa oo
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
I remember the first time she flew me from Abuja to Benin republic.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Heffalump(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
thesicilian:

I guess he must have been in shock after the incidence!
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Playermayweda(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
She was the only one in Nigeria Rip
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by seniormallam(m): 3:52am On Jul 16, 2020
First female pilot in Nigeria died untimely death.
And now first female combat pilot died untimely death again.

Is the friend reversing with 120kmph because why should a reverse impact be that hard.

Only God can comfort the parent.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by orisa37: 4:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
ThierryJay:
The stigma will forever stick with the so-called friend who accidentally killed this promising star. Whoever it is will be referred to as "the one who killed Nigeria's first female NAF pilot" I trust the person's identity to be revealed on Nairaland in the coming days.

It might be unfortunate for the friend, but also reckless of him/her to run over someone you are already aware of and can see, to the extent that the person died. I can only imagine what the friend will be passing through right now, as he or she will be aware that everybody including the President of the country will be currently heaping the blame on him/her.

RIP Tolulope

My exact thoughts too, I pray Tolu, her family, NAF and Nigerians will forgive the friend so he/she doesn't commit suicide.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 16, 2020
NigerianSage:

They actually met and engaged up close and personal hence the depth of the loss from his perspective

You need to watch the clip of Tolu introducing the Augusta 109 Power Attack Helicopter to her Commander-in-chief. She was full of glory and honour.
The President and other Dignitaries present were so proud of her.
Nigeria has lost a very shining Star.

RIP Tolu
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by alloy123: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2020
RIP .....
Re: President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile by akan102: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.