Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly (11889 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Joshkouture: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
The Kano State House of Assembly on Wednesday commenced the process to further amend the state’s Penal Code amendment (No.12), the law of 2014, so as to make castration a penalty for rape offenders in the state, a report by PUNCH said.

The Assembly made the proposal following a motion presented on Wednesday by a member, Nuraddeen Al-hassan, seeking the review of the law.

During plenary presided over by the Speaker, Abdulazeez Gafasa, majority of the Assembly members were unanimous in the decision.

Kano Assembly
While calling for the review of the law to further reflect a harsher punishment for rapists in the state, Al-hassan emphasised that the current 14-year jail-term punishment for offenders was not enough.

“I believe this is the only measure to be taken to end the rampant cases of rape in our society as it is so worrisome.

“I also want to appeal to the House to look into the security challenges so as to strengthen their efforts in tackling the rape cases in the state,” he said.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/castration-proposed-punishment-rapists-kano-assembly

2 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by TheSourcerer: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Unacceptable ! We are not savages , we are a civil society.
Btw dedicate this ftc to all Sin loving Atheists and gore lovers

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by SmartProf(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having an erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries (oophorectomy/ovariectomy), or bilateral tubal ligation...Then for corruption, especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprits' hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by inoki247: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2020
When dem go also propose something similar to women nd false rape accusation they're in the same Category

19 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by hafisuruh: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
y not kuku cut their manhood instead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by kalvoken(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

What is civil about a society that goes about raping and killing women all time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Ulrich01(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Which one be castration, Cut the tool completely cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Ramos16(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries or bilateral tubal ligation... Then for corruption especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprit's hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.

They are obviously a bunch of dimwits making decisions. I know more female rapists than male, I lived in kaduna for 21 years

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
It's both impressive and ironic this comment is coming from you.
There still seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel eventually.
Let's just hope it's a real light and not a mere reflection.

SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having an erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries (oophorectomy), or bilateral tubal ligation...Then for corruption, especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprits' hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.
Always make your research before making authoritative statement about things you don't know so much about.

Seems you've mistaken vasectomy for castration.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

The rapist don't they know we live in a civil society? undecided
Until one of yours is raped

36 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Itisallright: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2020
All is well...
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by ttshems(m): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2020
it will also be nice for similar action against looters

2 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2020
For a virgin like me, my slogan has always been "FEAR WOMEN".....so rape is not even in my dictionary at all. I'M SAFE! grin

5 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by kalvoken(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
As much as I condemn rape, from my medical knowledge, castration won't stop male rapists from having erection nor stop their sexual urge, it may only stop the production of sperm cells. I want to also know what will be done on female rapists? I hope they are considering the removal of ovaries or bilateral tubal ligation... Then for corruption especially stuffing of dollars in babriga, I think the culprit's hands should be amputated so that he or she will not be able to count and stuff future stollen dollars.

Guy research more. If only you had seen a castrated goat, dog or cat. They are more women than women. Which erection are you talking about.

They are all big bellied(accumulated fats). It was from there I learnt some other benefits of sex aside the usual pleasure and procreation. When you cum, a lot fats go. Reason why when spilling the fluid, you become as powerless as a snake that had just swallowed goat.

12 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by backbone503(m): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2020
And death penalty or life imprisonment should also be put forward as punishment for corrupt politicians and public office holders that loot our treasury.

Sadly, no "common man" in Nigeria is a virgin; this country has fvcked them all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Openbusiness3: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Audio proposal grin
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2020
What is the punishment for female offenders
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by realstars: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Very Very Good One
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by SAMBARRY: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Finally!

And I hope it's going to be an enforced law not audio laws that we have in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by softworldsystem(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2020
very good move
and what should happen to money laundering culprits
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by One0Random0Girl(f): 5:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Lmao! This news dey sweet me well well. I have a couple more ideas and they are free to try any of them!

Castrate them (the whole sexual organ and not just the testicles).

Burn their tongue with a very hot iron.

Roll their body on a floor filled with iron spikes.

Make them eat gravel and drink their own urine.

Pay no need to their cries. And, laugh at their sorrows, for they do not deserve to be called (wo)men.

(No need to tell me, I know my method of torture might not be effective enough. It's because of my kind and tender heart.)

3 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by MemoriesAndMe: 5:23am On Jul 16, 2020
Increase the number of beggars like sharia did when limbs are chopped off as punishment?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 16, 2020
kalvoken:

Guy research more. If only you had seen a castrated goat, odg or cat. They are more women than women. Which erection are you talking about.

A castrated man can have erection albeit not as strong and durable as before. He can even have sex. You actually need to research more yourself
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by IvarTheBoneless: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2020
angry

Good punishment. They shouldn't do chemical castration... what should be done is surgical excision. angry

2 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Mightymanna(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2020
See hypocritical comments
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Mightymanna(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Are u one of them?
Cuz I know for sure the rapist that rapes and killed innocent girls are more than savages

4 Likes

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by iampeterben(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Kano! What about child marriage?

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by DoubleEngine007: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Its a welcomed development, but a lot of innocent people will definitely be castrated..

1 Like

Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by IceLip: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Female nkor ?
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 16, 2020
Ndi over do...
Re: Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Hahahahahaha
MY QUESTION is:

How will they castrate Female Rapists.. ?
Since they do not have common sense again.
They now see RAPE as the prerogative of the MALES..
IF they perform castration 4 the males.

I think the Female Rapists should also get these procedures as punishments too:
1.ToTal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingoopherectomy.
2. Induced gynatresia.
3. Bilateral Total mastectomy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen / If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob / Section 181 Of Nigeria Constitution: Death Of Governor Before Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.