Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 (59529 Views)

5 In Demand Digital Skills You Should Acquire In 2023 / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2020
DonTim1:

Depends, do you like being in charge of it all or only how it looks?

I think the former, bro
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Twodareel(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Upon all these skills mentioned nothing related to agriculture was mentioned I pity our generation... food is not important abi. undecided
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by llade(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Nice
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by jaxxy(m): 6:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Lol op ure funny. U shud say top 7 ICT skills.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Investnownow: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2020
*SMART INVESTORS BUY REAL ESTATE WHEN IN FINANCIAL CRISIS*

"It important to note that when the stock market is doing poorly, investors who are looking for other opportunities find that real estate is a safe haven." *Saying by Mihal Gartenberg.*

Despite the pandemic(COVID19), we are making sure you get the best real estate offer that will appreciate in ONE(1) YEAR from 1.5M to 2.5M

This is the time to lock down your money, don't keep your money idle. Smart investors buy real estate when the financial market is down.

Invest in this estate now and enjoy this amazing OFFER.

The safest place to lockdown money is real estate because money in bank is loosing value while
*MINT TOWN*

The estate is close to the new Lagos-Ibadan train terminal and the Ibadan Inland Dry Port

*Land Title* - DEED OF ASSIGNMENT

1 ACRE - N1, 500,000

***BUY SIX (6) PLOTS=500SQM per plots

The safest place to lockdown money is real estate because money in bank is loosing value while money in real estate is gaining value, even in this period.

You can reach us on: 09064251486 to get this offer.

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by dboY1123(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

Learn how to do:
Graphic design
Digital marketing
Drawing (either photo-realistic, ballpoint, charcoal,etc)
Blogging
Video Animations
Photo manipulation
Video editting
etc..
During this lockdown, many people are idle.. some has even lost their jobs..so sad..
why not develop a skill and start earning money from it?
Covid-19 will go soon but the damages it has caused can't be undone.
Robert Kiyosaki said the business of 21st century is Network marketing..I agree to this..
Learn a skill today.
@ affordable price..
Interested ones should signify..

Hi... 07025604318
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Mplify(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

How do I hook up my laptop to any of the network to access Internet? I think I am interested.

I really don't understand your question sir
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by awoluyi(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I'm on this Google digital marketing stuff.
But when I get the certificate,I don't know where to use it

You have taken the first bold step by acquiring a certificate in digital marketing, another step you have to take is : Finding more info about digital marketing, seek more knowledge by consulting people who are in the field.
With determination and courage success will be yours.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2020
drealdude:
PLS WHICH OF THESE SKILLS CAN ONE DO OR LEARN WITHOUT A LAPTOP (maybe with a tab)

MY ISH IS NO LAPTOP YET

you can still do graphic designs for the main time till you gather money to buy laptop..
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Blyzz:
how can I learn this using a phone?

I can teach you professionally
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2020
dboY1123:

Hi... 07025604318
send a message to my E-mail
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Carter4luv:

drop your number so we can talk better
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2020
jeffizy:
How do I get in touch?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Jeffy1206:
where's your location?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2020
abdullahi45:

Graphics design Digital Marketing Video animation
I am into everything but I love digital marketing most..it fetches me more money
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Blyzz:
digitalmarketing, Ui/UX design. How to go abt it?

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Teamdistinct:
Mr Eniola I site you, thanks for all you do
Boss wink
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Samylekey:

Your Head dey there Eniola, FCM ti gbo gbo Funaab

I make lovely graphics design, patronize me and get value for ur money

Check my signature
One man Samy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2020
drealdude:
ABEG WHICH ONE CAN ONE LEARN OR DO WITH TAB AND INTERNET

graphic design
video Animations

send a message to my E-mail for more
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by muykunle(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Please, i nid to fix in into one of dis asap. My reasonable time av bn spent on frivolities.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by landforeast(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2020
My List
Real Estate (I can teach anyone interested free of charge)

Agriculture (Nigeria's future)
coding (You can now work remotely and earn dollars from foreign Countries. As many Companies now adopt tech and innovation. The demand for Developers is on the Increase. A junior developer earns between 60,000 to 100,000 dollars anually

UX/UI very Lucrative skill
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by MostImportant(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Nice thread. Been looking up for a thread like this for a long time now.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by flyingpig: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Ernest5:
All this skills that have little or no application in today Nigeria. Learn how to drive catapillar, heavy duty vehicles like lorry, trucks, hair making, craft.
seriously most of these guys applying to so called professionals to learn this job, don't even know its application in Nigeria. In the true sense, those skills can't fetch you series of income in Nigeria's economy. Nigeria economy is not IT or tech-based. A heavy duty vehicle driver, caterpillar, electrician will have more jobs in Nigeria than professionals practising those skills in Nigeria. How many start-up businesses bother about marketing their products on internet by the way. Many of these applicants don't know that the only place they can secure steady of jobs for their skills are on international freelancing sites such as upwork, freelance, fiverr, where you will wirk for oyibo and earn cool cash. If it is to work in Nigeria and in Nigeria economy or for Nigerians, you go find work tire. Those skills were researched in advanced countries and published for their technological economies of North America, Europe and Asia, and definitely not for a mono-economy and oil-dependent economy like ours

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by MostImportant(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2020
landforeast:
My List

coding (You can now work remotely and earn dollars from foreign Countries. As many Companies now adopt tech and innovation. The demand for Developers is on the Increase. A junior developer earns between 60,000 to 100,000 dollars anually

Wow. I'm here to learn from the elders. Been really looking up to a thread like this.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by flyingpig: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2020
landforeast:
My List

This tale of griculture being Nigeria's future is getting stale and redundant. For how long will it continue and never be Nigeria's present. People who go into crop farming or animal husbandry face challenges such as bad roads, epileptic power supply, harsh economies and access to fertilizers, lack of lands and loans, and many more.

What is that UI/UX all about and how lucrative is it? I have a particular interest in video editing anyway but I'd like to be under your mentorship for the real estate.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Hadelesam89(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
The United Nations, at its General Assembly in November 2014, declared 15 July as World Youth Skills Day.

#LearnWithFCM
#WorldYouthSkillsDay #wysd
#WorldYouthSkillsDay2020

FCMgist
FCM multi concept limited
FCMautos
Tigerwit Africa is a forex broker that is giving thousands of people the great opportunity to financial freedom. Did you know that forex can you a total financial freedom forever and can be passed to your next generations? Tigerwit Africa is ready to give free forex training to thousands of people who are willing and ready to learn forex without paying a dime, with the help of their professionals and experienced forex traders and analysts. Their offline training classes hold from Monday to Friday at their office building in Lagos (for Lagos based) and online training classes hold three times in a week for the people living outside Lagos. Interested people should message me on WhatsApp for more info. 08162084145.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by landforeast(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2020
flyingpig:
This tale of griculture being Nigeria's future is getting stale and redundant. For how long will it continue and never be Nigeria's present. People who go into crop farming or animal husbandry face challenges such as bad roads, epileptic power supply, harsh economies and access to fertilizers, lack of lands and loans, and many more.

What is that UI/UX all about and how lucrative is it? I have a particular interest in video editing anyway but I'd like to be under your mentorship for the real estate.

My brother which ever way you chose to look at title, the opportunities in Agric have not been tapped. The value chain is endless, that is why I said it is the future not minding that Nigerian Government is paying lip service to it.

UX/UI Simple means User interphase design, they are in-charge of designing of the interphase of Apps, Machine, phones, all kinds of gadgets and even websites. They work hand in hand with Developers and other professionals.

As for Real Estate Mentorship please send a message to the No in my Signature below

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by madjune(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Big brother Nigeria skills.
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Upaka(f): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Realshay:

I can teach you professionally.. but not free

I want to learn where's your location?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2020
muykunle:
Please, i nid to fix in into one of dis asap. My reasonable time av bn spent on frivolities.

Learn how to do:
Graphic design
Digital marketing
Blogging
Video Animations
Photo manipulation
Video editting
etc..
During this lockdown, many people are idle.. some has even lost their jobs..so sad..
Robert Kiyosaki said the business of 21st century is Network marketing..I agree to this..
Learn a skill today.
@ affordable price..
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Upaka:

I want to learn where's your location?
Re: Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2020
MostImportant:
Nice thread. Been looking up for a thread like this for a long time now.

Learn how to do:
Graphic design
Digital marketing
Blogging
Video Animations
Photo manipulation
Video editting
etc..
Learn a skill today.
@ affordable price..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.