Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment (560 Views)

Cryptocurrency Investment That Actually Pays!! / How To Earn $100 To $200 Daily And Over $1000 Weekly On Forsage Smartway Weekly / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by tosindh: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Guys, pls can some tell me what exactly Forsage Smart Contract

They said it is based on the particular features of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by reffering this to 3 other people and asking them to do the same as you. 

Pls is this not a scam. As I have attended zoom meetings where many people said the invested only $100 and they have made more than $5,000
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by Swiftlee(m): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2020
It is true! I am a registered member of Forsage too. It has two streams/channel of investment in Ethereum; X3 and X4. If you register In X3 you would need to refer people to earn but if you register in X4 you don't need referrals to earn from the smart contract. I am currently registered on X3 and X4. It is totally genuine and true. You can read more and register as soon as possible since ethereum price is rising. Check the website here and read more for yourself https://forsage.io/i/sby47f/

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by DrOtto: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2020
@tosindh : let me tell u straight up that u having second thoughts about it is right , 'cos [nobody][b][/b] not even the great CZ Binance would give you those kind of numbers/returns

Here are some things u need to know
1 - #DYOR (Do Your Own Research) : - its quite self explanatory , make sure u do ur own findings and make sure u are clear on the why u have picked the project to invest in.

2 - (a).HODL" and (b). Learn to Trade Crypto : -
::::A::::

to #HODL means to hold on to ur crypto-assets.
Since u are new in the space I'd recommend a noncustodial exchange like https://changenow.io

::::B::::

he this is almost like trading forex (cos u use charts too)but different I personally use

3 - Get a JoB working in the space : though the cryptospace is a growing industry it is also a large one and it is why there are emerging companies on the space like De-Fi (Decentralized Finance) which basically are banks but without the long waiting periods and inexplicably bank charges , there are even places like https://hive.blog which is like a Facebook but non the block chain.

The Crypto space takes any and everyone and any skill u have to offer (except scamming) , you will definitely be rewarded.

Back to ur question on what a smart contract is : A smart contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code (source, investopedia.com)

So my question to you is what exactly did u buy from Corsage?

- is it an asset created by Vitalik Buterin(Google the name , biko!!) or u they offered u a Crypto project token with a solid use case?

If u wanna talk more , I am on Twitter : @iamthethirdkind
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by Greatzeus(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2020
It will end in tears like others before it. Stop being a lazy ass. Get an online or offline skill and work hard you will make it. Stop looking for easy undeserved Ponzi money.
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by rolams(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
*DIGEST THIS*����

Forsage is good, but lion's share is actually very different. Forsage is not an actual matrix. There are two major differences between Lion's Share and Forsage.

1. After your first cycle on any package in Forsage you must purchase the next package or you will forfeit future earnings on that level. With Lion's Share you can cycle on any package as many times as you would like without having to purchase the next package.

2. Lion's Share is a true follow-me matrix. Anyone you personally refer by you...they will always follow you. However, with Forsage Spots #3,#4, and #5 in the X4 will breakaway from you and will always follow #1 and #2 in that matrix. This means you potentially have to refer 4 times more people than you would in Lionshare.

Our code is 100% our code. We didn't take a single line of code from Forsage because we see many flaws in the business model. They are a good company and are doing well, but I know that Lion's Share will be better for the people.

They will notify us and give time to prepare before the contract launching!
Be ready team and prepare � everything is doing fine ..

Anticipated today ! Please dont miss our zoom meeting later for more updates !
The big day is coming out ! Please everyone �stay tuned !
We are in the top !

Thank you and god bless you all ! ��

#LionShareSuperTeam��

Drop your WhatsApp number for details
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by rolams(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Swiftlee:
It is true! I am a registered member of Forsage too. It has two streams/channel of investment in Ethereum; X3 and X4. If you register In X3 you would need to refer people to earn but if you register in X4 you don't need referrals to earn from the smart contract. I am currently registered on X3 and X4. It is totally genuine and true. You can read more and register as soon as possible since ethereum price is rising. Check the website here and read more for yourself https://forsage.io/i/sby47f/

*DIGEST THIS*����

Forsage is good, but lion's share is actually very different. Forsage is not an actual matrix. There are two major differences between Lion's Share and Forsage.

1. After your first cycle on any package in Forsage you must purchase the next package or you will forfeit future earnings on that level. With Lion's Share you can cycle on any package as many times as you would like without having to purchase the next package.

2. Lion's Share is a true follow-me matrix. Anyone you personally refer by you...they will always follow you. However, with Forsage Spots #3,#4, and #5 in the X4 will breakaway from you and will always follow #1 and #2 in that matrix. This means you potentially have to refer 4 times more people than you would in Lionshare.

Our code is 100% our code. We didn't take a single line of code from Forsage because we see many flaws in the business model. They are a good company and are doing well, but I know that Lion's Share will be better for the people.

We are in the top !

#LionShareSuperTeam��

Tag Me your WhatsApp number
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by rolams(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
tosindh:
Guys, pls can some tell me what exactly Forsage Smart Contract

They said it is based on the particular features of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by reffering this to 3 other people and asking them to do the same as you. 

Pls is this not a scam. As I have attended zoom meetings where many people said the invested only $100 and they have made more than $5,000

*DIGEST THIS*����

We are in the top !

#LionShareSuperTeam��

Tag me with your WhatsApp number for guidance
Re: Can Someone Pls Advise Me On Forsage Cryptocurrency Investment by 2019elections: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why not try https://tradesinvestor.com, they've been running for 3 years plus...

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Synergy Pro / Who Invested On Abadini Group May 31 Rice Farm? Have U Been Getting Updated? Ok / Our Porkervest Version 2 Is Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.