Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto (976 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'm 31 male, fulani ,bsc in view,single.Please I need to know from those real players one or two tricks on how to get out of the ghetto.I mean how do I remain focused on becoming rich in a world full of hate and with no role model.I am about to cash out 2.5 million naira and this is a once in a lifetime offer.No role model,no business strategy and this is scaring the shit out of me. I don't want to cash out this doh and fall back to zero.How do I make this count? Real players,real legit hustlers who made it out of the ghetto,please help me out.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by loveyou123: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
bros abeg help me with 5k na... hunger no funny ah swear

4 Likes

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by restore8(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
purelyobjective:
I'm 31 male, fulani ,bsc in view,single.Please I need to know from those real players one or two tricks on how to get out of the ghetto.I mean how do I remain focused on becoming rich in a world full of hate and with no role model.I am about to cash out 2.5 million naira and this is a once in a lifetime offer.No role model,no business strategy and this is scaring the shit out of me. I don't want to cash out this doh and fall back to zero.How do I make this count? Real players,real legit hustlers who made it out of the ghetto,please help me out.

use 30% for yourself and use the rest to improve your biz. since it can make you this amount, you would earn more if you put your profit back into your business.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
restore8:

use 30% for yourself and use the rest to improve your biz. since it can make you this amount, you would earn more if you put your profit back into your business.

Great advice, though you seem to miss the part where I wrote that I lack business strategy and I don't have a role model or mentor. I want real life strategy on how to navigate my way out of the ghetto without falling prey to women and fake friends who just want to chop my small doh.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
loveyou123:
bros abeg help me with 5k na... hunger no funny ah swear

Lol, you are funny mehn.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by loveyou123: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
purelyobjective:

Lol, you are funny mehn.
i am serious bro

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
No disrespect,I am not asking for any investment idea.what I am asking for is how to make sure I stay focused on developing myself before I clock 40 years old. I mean how do I controlmy sexual urge, avoid fakeand dishonest friends while working my way the top? Please I need the real MVP's to support me with wisdom.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
loveyou123:
i am serious bro

Sorry mehn,I haven't cashed out yet.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Meedon: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
purelyobjective:
No disrespect,I am not asking for any investment idea.what I am asking for is how to make sure I stay focused on developing myself before I clock 40 years old. I mean how do I controlmy sexual urge, avoid fakeand dishonest friends while working my way the top? Please I need the real MVP's to support me with wisdom.

On that sexual urge, so you no fit control your urge nawa oooo
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Meedon:

On that sexual urge, so you no fit control your urge nawa oooo

Is this your own advice? Na wa oooo.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Meedon: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
purelyobjective:

Is this your own advice? Na wa oooo.

Ok body go tell u na
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Meedon:

Ok body go tell u na

I just got motivated to succeed. I need more negative vibes from you to boost my confidence in my resolve to become successful.keep at it.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Fawklicant: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
purelyobjective:

You have no biz idea nor experience. You probably have no skills.
Resist the urge to spend outside your present means or show off. Your right hand shouldn't know your left hand's worth if you know what I mean.
Fix that money in a deposit or buy FG bonds with it. Or do both. Focus on developing some skills and learning a biz if possible. Not crash learning o. Do it proper.
Because you have money, every business will begin to look lucrative to you and that's how you'll lose everything.
Whenever you want to start a biz, start very small. Very very small. And use the little capital to test the waters and make your mistakes. Inject capital in small amounts as needed until the biz runs very profitably.
If biz is not your forte, after fixing the money, hustle like you don't have money and focus on completing your education and getting some professional skills and certifications and use your capital to travel to Canada and further your studies/build your life. BUT you have to first of all visualize where you want to be in a few years time and design a road map to your goals. If you freestyle, then you may likely regret it.

4 Likes

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Fawklicant: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
My advice is based on the assumption that your funds are legit. If you've acquired or plan to acquire your funds illegally, then think again.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by restore8(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=purelyobjective post=91757293]

Great advice, though you seem to miss the part where I wrote that I lack business strategy and I don't have a role model or mentor. I want real life strategy on how to navigate my way out of the ghetto without falling prey to women and fake friends who just want to chop my small doh.[/quolte]

I have to commend your efforts. from your pistt, it seems no one knows yet. that's okay.

now back to your question. we all have dreams. while having a dream to leave the streets is specific, you need to know what it takes.

Now, the problem is you know what to do. But you're not sure, and you don't want to make mistakes. I've been there. the only way I was able to get out, was just starting from where I was.

I wanted to make a change but I didn't know how. but as I continued step by step the "how" Will reveal itself.

please let me know if you still need help

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Op you're confusing everyone
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by bootyeater: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2020
purelyobjective:
Ah, niqqa you're lucky that I found this thread.
See that money way you wan collect ehn, na ticket to lifelong Riches oh. But na also ticket to lifelong poverty if you no give yourself better brain. This money na once in a lifetime opportunity and if you waste am, you fit no see this kind chance again o. This na One chance.

I go just drop small yarn here from one gee to another.

1. Avoid woman like corona virus

Trust me, if you find woman with this money, I assure you say this money go finish like mtn data bundle. No look for woman NOW, get patience and when you done make better money, you go make SMALL time for them. Bleep olosho with your profit, not your capital. Also some ladies na BAD LUCK, even if the business way you finally choose na sure banker, na your own go spoil since the girl bad vibes don enter your life finish when you fvck am. Run from woman o.

If body do you, e better make you hold am or better still buy good fleshlight and use am dance better soapy once in a while for the main time (no shame in that, na your life), this na for protection of your future. Run from ladies

2. Dont let your family member or friend hear about this money

This one day self explanatory. Their own problem no day finish and na all the time them need money. Use your head o. If them hear, that money no go rest...
Just allow your mama and papa know, no even tell siblings self because some of them no day give their self brain.

3. Invest in a business you have some XP in

Since you no get any business skill, why not ask from a guy that is into business (friend or family). Just ask them how the business is and dont be afraid. Trust me, just rub their ego with praises and they will blow their trumpet for you.

3. Buy food in bulk and keep.

Trust me, this go save your money o. Buy garri, rice and beans etc in bulk, na your wallet go thank you.

4. Reduce living space.

If you're living in a house too big for only you and you're paying rent for room that is empty then you need to change that. Na only you day, forget gf or okpo or fans

Hand don tire abeg. This one don do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2020
bootyeater:

Ah, niqqa you're lucky that I found this thread.
See that money way you wan collect ehn, na ticket to lifelong Riches oh. But na also ticket to lifelong poverty if you no give yourself better brain. This money na once in a lifetime opportunity and if you waste am, you fit no see this kind chance again o. This na One chance.

I go just drop small yarn here from one gee to another.

1. Avoid woman like corona virus

Trust me, if you find woman with this money, I assure you say this money go finish like mtn data bundle. No look for woman NOW, get patience and when you done make better money, you go make SMALL time for them. Bleep olosho with your profit, not your capital. Also some ladies na BAD LUCK, even if the business way you finally choose na sure banker, na your own go spoil since the girl bad vibes don enter your life finish when you fvck am. Run from woman o.

If body do you, e better make you hold am or better still buy good fleshlight and use am dance better soapy once in a while for the main time (no shame in that, na your life), this na for protection of your future. Run from ladies

2. Dont let your family member or friend hear about this money

This one day self explanatory. Their own problem no day finish and na all the time them need money. Use your head o. If them hear, that money no go rest...
Just allow your mama and papa know, no even tell siblings self because some of them no day give their self brain.

3. Invest in a business you have some XP in

Since you no get any business skill, why not ask from a guy that is into business (friend or family). Just ask them how the business is and dont be afraid. Trust me, just rub their ego with praises and they will blow their trumpet for you.

3. Buy food in bulk and keep.

Trust me, this go save your money o. Buy garri, rice and beans etc in bulk, na your wallet go thank you.

4. Reduce living space.

If you're living in a house too big for only you and you're paying rent for room that is empty then you need to change that. Na only you day, forget gf or okpo or fans

Hand don tire abeg. This one don do

Great advice... I'm going to apply this wisdom.thank you.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Fawklicant:

You have no biz idea nor experience. You probably have no skills.
Resist the urge to spend outside your present means or show off. Your right hand shouldn't know your left hand's worth if you know what I mean.
Fix that money in a deposit or buy FG bonds with it. Or do both. Focus on developing some skills and learning a biz if possible. Not crash learning o. Do it proper.
Because you have money, every business will begin to look lucrative to you and that's how you'll lose everything.
Whenever you want to start a biz, start very small. Very very small. And use the little capital to test the waters and make your mistakes. Inject capital in small amounts as needed until the biz runs very profitably.
If biz is not your forte, after fixing the money, hustle like you don't have money and focus on completing your education and getting some professional skills and certifications and use your capital to travel to Canada and further your studies/build your life. BUT you have to first of all visualize where you want to be in a few years time and design a road map to your goals. If you freestyle, then you may likely regret it.

Great advice..."Focus on developing some skills and learning a biz if possible." This is a very nice advice. I'm applying this wisdom.thanks alot.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=restore8 post=91758027][/quote]

You are right and I need all the help I can possibly get. I am going to search for a mentor in the businessidea of my choice,learn the requisite skills before investing my doh.please chip in some more wisdom.thanks alot.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Op you're confusing everyone
I didn't mean to confuse anyone. I only need advice on how to utilize my 2.5 million naira but I am not asking for what to invest the cash on.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 1:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Fawklicant:
My advice is based on the assumption that your funds are legit. If you've acquired or plan to acquire your funds illegally, then think again.

The cash is very legitimate.I earned it,not borrowed,not a gift,not inheritance,not stolen.thanks for your advice cos I just learnt a valuable lesson from it.
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by Olabode971(f): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Good look for 2.00 odd for bet9ja or betking; nack ham #500k; come and thank me later.

You can start rearing broiler with your gain..soon it will be a boom
Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by purelyobjective: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Olabode971:
Good look for 2.00 odd for bet9ja or betking; nack ham #500k; come and thank me later.

You can start rearing broiler with your gain..soon it will be a boom

I don't need investment advise but thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto by kizwid(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=restore8 post=91758027][/quote]
chai, i dey here de wonder if na experience or age make you gather this kind wisdom, you speak well brother..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Government Official Caught Performing Sexual Acts With His Secretary On Zoom / Lira Galore Goes Completely Naked To Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+photo) / Why We Have Many Bad Husband-materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.