Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers (47625 Views)

Bitcoin Scammers Hacked High Profile U.S Twitter Accounts - Obama, Bill Gates / High Profile Twitter Account Hijacked By Security Firm / Twitter Accounts For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fabolouz1(m): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2020
humans are fallible. I know many must have felled for it because it was from a verified account.

2 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by myles16(m): 1:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Depressed101:
via blockchain explorer, just take the bitcoin address and search on blockchain/com

Thanks bro
Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by dennisworld1(m): 1:45am On Jul 16, 2020
I need learn dis hacking...if them hack Ronaldo instagram many people go fall

4 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Correcto: 1:48am On Jul 16, 2020
This is more than Hush puppies and berries
TOPCRUISE:
Awon Woodberry gang. They have done it again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Correcto: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2020
This is way bigger than puppies and berries
psychologist:
Husspuppi and Woodberry raping Americans from their backyard grin

Meanwhile, me when I sleep knowing no one is after my Twitter and nairaland account grin

3 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by myles16(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2020
loneprof:

Bros Bill Gates' account was hacked. No be Naija scammer go run that kind package. E too advanced. Try Russians, Chinese etc... Not Naija. Hopefully the culprit would be caught soon and we'll see. Till then I rest my case.

Don't underestimate Nigerians too, if you see better tools... Within some few hours you'd hack those accounts... Don't let inferiority complex disturb you

4 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 16, 2020
It will take just three secondary school naija boys who are serious to pull this. Nigeria is highy Hi tech ooh

1 Like

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nova1988(m): 2:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Depressed101:
This hacker went home with a whopping 12 btc shocked

shocked

1 Share

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by MrHandsome2013: 2:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Poshriel:
It will take just three secondary school naija boys who are serious to pull this. Nigeria is highy Hi tech ooh
Shut up there and stop glorifying evil.
Do you think hacking is easy...
You talk like someone with cognitive catastophic disposition

14 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmm but they should transfer because the Feds might petition block chain to block those wallets
Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2020
samsam2019:
People behind it would be swimming in 100s of million dollars right now
Na, only $115, 000 was sent!
They were not after money. They wanted to tell the world that Twitter is compromised, and of course, for other reasons best known to them.

3 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Emilokoiyawon: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Even Chicago Maximum cannot slow HUSHPUPPI down.
Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Poshriel:

grin grin grin
Clown! Do you think hacking is like pressing Nokia or Tecno phone?
You see that hacking wey happen so, na oga hackers dey behind it.
Twitter uses some of the highest level of security layers available.
Nigeria is not close to anything when it comes to tech.

All those things Hushpuppi dey do, na buy them buy the tools they are using to scam.
Ordinary VPN, nigeria no fit make. You need serious exposure

19 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2020
fairheart:

grin grin grin
Clown! Do you think hacking is like pressing Nokia or Tecno phone?
You see that hacking wey happen so, na oga hackers dey behind it.
Twitter uses some of the highest level of security layers available.
Nigeria is not close to anything when it comes to tech.

All those things Hushpuppi dey do, na buy them buy the tools they are using to scam.
Ordinary VPN, nigeria no fit make. You need serious exposure

Call my younger bro for your customised VPN your knowledge is limited oga

5 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 16, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Shut up there and stop glorifying evil.
Do you think hacking is easy...
You talk like someone with cognitive catastophic disposition
Don't waste your time with some of these folks. They actually think that script kiddies are hackers grin grin. These type of attacks are usually perpetrated by nation sponsored hackers. This is probably an advanced persistent attack. They must have crafted it over months in making. Wish they hacked Trump's account, it's probably Russians his friends cool cool

9 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:32am On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

Don't underestimate Nigerians o, if you see better tools like Burp Suite pro and better VMware with a strong Network and you know what you're doing... Within some few hours you'd hack those accounts... Don't let inferiority complex disturb you
Nigerians no sabi anything. How many application have Nigerians provided? What do you even know self.

1 Like

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by urchcoded(m): 2:34am On Jul 16, 2020
donatus101:
Major cash outs I won't be surprised if Nigerians pulled this off
I won't be surprised too. The format is wack. And resemble naija format
Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Poshriel:

Call my younger bro for your customised VPN your knowledge is limited oga
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your brother's customised VPN was created abroad. He only download and twerk it. I have VPN on my laptop. Stop deceiving yourself.
If your brother can build a top-notch VPN, he should be in China or US by now.
You don't know anything about Tech

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by myles16(m): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2020
fairheart:

Nigerians no sabi anything. How many application have Nigerians provided? What do you even know self.

Provided like? Even Zuckerberg how many lines of code did he write in that Facebook, you think most applications are built by just one person abi? Oga you don't Know shit

1 Like

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:44am On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

Provided like? Even Zuckerberg how many lines of code did he write in that Facebook, you think most applications are built by just one person abi? Oga you don't Know shit
We are talking about hacking tool that destroy security, you are talking about website.
It is shocking Nigerians are saying Nigerians are behind the hacking. All the hacking carried out by scammers in Nigeria with tools purchased from hacker abroad. Nigeria don't make shit. Go to Google playstore and see applications made by Nigerians and see the difference compare to the ones made by Russians.
And Mark wrote many codes. You just didn't know. Can't be exchange words with someone like you.

11 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by medolab90(m): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
3 thousand bitcoins has been hacked already in 10mins and still counting.. am wondering if people will still open them mouth and say they are Nigeria scammers,, because anything relating to fraud it’s Nigeria that they’ll always call out... including we Nigerians

Some whites in Twitter are already saying it might be Nigerians.

Watch how the foreign media would be silent about this since it's not involving a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
fairheart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your brother's customised VPN was created abroad. He only download and twerk it. I have VPN on my laptop. Stop deceiving yourself.
If your brother can build a top-notch VPN, he should be in China or US by now.
You don't know anything about Tech

There you go again... Every expatriate mustn't leave Nigeria before they can make money.. He is a virtual staff with peak milk Holland and he is just 16.. Oga Nigeria got talent believe it.

3 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Depressed101:
until you can pull out $100,000,000 from a bank account in stealth mode pls stop underrating these Nigerian hackers.
grin grin grin grin
Which hackers? lols. The ones that are working with the tools made by Russians, Indians and others?
You don't know anything!!

2 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by myles16(m): 2:54am On Jul 16, 2020
fairheart:

We are talking about hacking tool that destroy security, you are talking about website.
It is shocking Nigerians are saying Nigerians are behind the hacking. All the hacking carried out by scammers in Nigeria with tools purchased from hacker abroad. Nigeria don't make shit. Go to Google playstore and see applications made by Nigerians and see the difference compare to the ones made by Russians.
And Mark wrote many codes. You just didn't know. Can't be exchange words with someone like you.

Because you didn't build an hacking tool doesn't mean you you're less of an hacker or doesn't mean you won't be able to utilize it, even me can't argue with someone like you, inferiority complex has eaten deep into your reasoning... They built Facebook, email and others and Nigerians and other Nationals are using it against them...think bro

I am not supporting scamming and other bad stuff but don't underestimate Nigerians.. we're humans too and we have sense

5 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

Because you didn't build an hacking tool doesn't mean you you're less of an hacker or doesn't mean you won't be able to utilize it, even me can't argue with someone like you, inferiority complex has eaten deep into your reasoning... They built Facebook, email and others and Nigerians and other Nationals are using it against them...think bro

I am not supporting scamming and other bad stuff but don't underestimate Nigerians.. we're humans too and we have sense

Don't mind that toddler... Nigerian are not good yet Facebook owners cant go to bed with both eyes closed cos of Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
dis guy , u deserve correct beating.. wetin u dey yarn for mouth .. [b]nobody in this world wey some naija guys no fit hack.. [/b]depends on the tools and timing... no dey talk wetin u no know.. this your post reeks of inferiority complex ... and some naija hackers no dey naija, most dey Asian and Arabian countries.. take wetin u know..

Mumu! Village boy. So because your brother hushpuppi dey collect money online, you think say he sabi?
Without hackers in Russia selling tools, hushpuppi and co no fit do nothing. They are laymenn! If those hackers abroad no develop tools, naija boys no fit do anything. Una no sabi anything. Na to steal money full una head.
This hacking is from Russian, China or within the US.
Stop glorifying failure that Nigerian boys; which boys?

14 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by seanwilliam(m): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2020
fairheart:

Mumu! Village boy. So because your brother hushpuppi dey collect money online, you think say he sabi?
Without hackers in Russia selling tools, hushpuppi and co no fit do nothing. They are layman! If those hackers abroad no develop tools, naija boys no fit do anything. Una no sabi anything. Na to steal money full una head.
This hacking is from Russian, China or within the US.
Stop glorifying failure that Nigerian boys; which boys?

Shut up ode! So na only dem Russian and china dey build software and tools,, u dont know how things work..and besides what I'm telling is that never underestimate naija guys when it comes to do with anything about money.. get that straight to your dumbass head.. and no dey call naija boys failure, know wetin u go dey talk before I send thunder to faya your face grin
Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by myles16(m): 3:03am On Jul 16, 2020
Poshriel:

Don't mind that toddler... Nigerian are not good yet Facebook owners cant go to bed with both eyes closed cos of Nigerians

Abi o, he is behaving like Uncle Ruckus in Boondocks... Inferiority complex is disturbing him, in this century who still sit-down and write full source code when you can pay someone to write it for you then you add your own sauce and publish it with me owning the full copy right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 16, 2020
myles16:

Dude, Twitter is not an ordinary web app. This type of attack is not something you can perform with tools you buy over the internet. This is something you do with tools you created yourself to suit the environment. Nigerians are not there yet! cool cool

23 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 3:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Poshriel:

There you go again... Every expatriate mustn't leave Nigeria before they can make money.. He is a virtual staff with peak milk Holland and he is just 16.. Oga Nigeria got talent believe it.
I know Nigeria has talent. I also have talent. But don't tell me your brother develop VPN. Na local one. VPN get level.
Na this kind gra gra wey Nigerians dey do no make this country develop. When we have not done anything in technology, and we are saying we have done much. For you to rise as a nation, you must recognize your limit. Until then, na lie. Why do you think we keep having problems in Nigeria? Our politicians and people no recognize say problem dey; instead we justify and compare ourself to Britain, America, and other well-advanced nations on earth.
We don't have anything; we have built nothing. Tell your brother to move abroad. That is my advice for him if he wants the best for himself.
Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: High Profile Twitter Accounts Hacked By Bitcoin Scammers by fairheart(m): 3:05am On Jul 16, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Dude, Twitter is not an ordinary web app. This type of attack is not something you can perform with tools you buy over the internet. This is something you do with tools you created yourself to suit the environment. Nigerians are not there yet! cool cool
That guy na mumu. He no sabi anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move / Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins / Project Topics In Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.