Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Godfist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Godfist (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfist by Devilpen(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2020
GodFist
www.iuprime.mozello.com
Written by : Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach

Issue One

This series has been from a year ago, Read or Download the Origin story on our website

www.iuprime.mozello.com

Damilare yawned as light rays pierced into his eyes from the window, his head placed on Martha's stomach, he looked to the left and saw how disorganized the room was, litters of canned food from the previous night, his batons laying on the floor carelessly. He groaned softly and looked to the left and noticed the door had been opened all through the night.

He stood up lazily and walked out of the room into the living room and sank himself into the chair, for a while he looked at his glowing arms and shook his head in disappointment and made the glow on the right arm faded off.

"You're here" he heard Martha's voice and waited for her to come around.

"Still wallowing yourself in self pity? " She asked and sat on his laps.

"You know for a teen, I have seen more than I bargained for, first it was my dad shooting my mom dead, next me being a lab rat and dragging you into the scene and now I'm living like a ghost" he said and adjusted his legs to make himself comfortable as Martha sat on them.

"One, it's a good decision you took, leaving that hell you call a home, even your dad isn't bothered, two, justice will meet up soon enough, three you didn't drag me into the scene, what we have to focus on is to invest these monies your mother left behind in your account for something reasonable to generate more income " Martha said and placed her forehead against his.

"Together we can do things, you're my hero" Martha said and stood up and then her countenance dropped.

Don't forget to like our facebook page
www.facebook.com/primeinsaneuniverse

Damilola forced his path through the market crowd towards the exit, clinching tight to a blue bag, he wiped off the sweat on his round ruddy face and sighed as the sun had no mercy on his mildly dark skin.

He flagged down a cab, which halted some few distance away and quickly he ran up to it and pulled the door open, while he waited patiently for other passengers to adjust themselves so he could have his seat, just then he felt a tough pull on the bag and instantly the handle got worn out, while the a boy dashed off into the market with the remnant.

"Thief! " some market women shouted, clapping their hands.

"You have to take heart bro, that's the norm here, hope what is in the bag isn't worth much" A man from the cab asked.

Without giving a reply, Damilola closed the door and waved to the driver to move on, while he headed into the market, probably after the bag thief.

"He is far gone by now" a man who had seen what happened said and urged Damilola to let it go.

"Thank you Sir " Damilola replied and continued into the market.

Damilola stood before a three storey uncompleted building, which was far off from the market, standing alone with weeds and fungus entangled and growing on the building. He made his eyes glow green and then his arms also glowed and burnt the entire sleeve around his arm.

"Scar, take a look at this" a rough looking man said and raised a green hood up from the blue shopping bag that laid on the sand floor and placed it around his neck and smiled.

"I believe that is mine" Damilola said with a stern voice while standing by the entrance.

By the right were three other men, each with a bottle of alcohol and a cigarette.

"I'll need to get those back peacefully and leave"

They all went into wild laughter and began walking closer to Damilola, while his hands and eyes still glowed brightly.

"Is this the best voodoo you can come up with, just to scare us, and whosoever walks into the lion's den, will surely bath with blood, no one dares question our authority " the man who admired the green hood said, looked back at the men behind him and raised his hands up.

"Kill him and dump his body in the market "

The hugest among them walked forward, cracked his neck bones and his hands, then gave a wide grin which exposed his brown teeth, with a missing canine. He grabbed a stick which laid on the wall beside his and continued at Damilola.

Damilola tightened his fist and maintained his position as the man came closer. Standing about three steps away from his, the man raised the stick into the air, waved it from the right and smashed it on Damilola.

The stick shattered into thousand pieces, while Damilola only bowed his head, unhurt or showed any sign of pain. He slowly raised his head up and stared at the man who was confused as to how Damilola was still standing.
Damilola shouted and punched the man on the jaw, an uppercut that sent him up into the air and crashed him hard against the wall, immediately sending him unconscious.

"The only pain I feel is trying to refrain myself from hitting too hard" Damilola said and looked at the rest, who were visibly scared, the best among them was laying on the ground unconscious.

He went towards the bag and picked it up, grabbed the green hood and inserted it into the bag and looked down through the window.

"On second thought" Damilola said and smiled wickedly at them.

A swift figure leaped through from one rooftop to another, as rapid gun fire came at it, blending perfectly with the moonless night. Whatever it is, only rumors had been heard, a demon that interrupts gang meeting, steal their goods and lay waste to the parties involved, who ever it is, wasn't doing it for justice, but stealing from a thief

"Don't stop shooting, kill anything that moves pass that roof" a pot bellied man shouted, holding tight to an assault rifle, as he moved from on end to another, behind his body guards.

"I asked if no one knew your location, now the Devil's Hand is on us" another man dressed in white suit shouted from the opposite direction, holding a pistol on his right hand and a briefcase on the left.

"Shut up your stupid mouth and kill that thing!, I have been doing business for twenty years and counting, you're always the bad luck"

A black wavy ball shot out from the rooftop, and upon making contact with a car, it exploded.

Another shot rolled out this time smashing against the ground, which exploded sending shock wave all around, which sent the guards close to it off their feet.

The guard which stood before the pot bellied man suddenly dropped dead, with a bullet hole on his fore head.

"It's a sniper" the man shouted and hurriedly opened the door of the car, rolled himself in and squeezed himself through to the driver's position and ignited the car and drove into the highway.

One after the other all the guards dropped dead, with a bullet wound to the head, leaving the boss dressed in white alive.

From the rooftop an image dropped down, dressed in complete dark outfit, with a mask that covered his face, except from the lower region of his nose downward, and clinching tight to a sniper on his left hand.

"Anything you want, I'll give you, I'll pay you triple of what you're offered" the man said in fear as the what they called The Devil's Hand walked closer to him.

"It's a good offer Matthew, but I am interested in that briefcase, my client needs it" The Devil's Hand said and strechted his hand forward for it.

Without hesitation the man handed it over and tossed his pistol away.

"That's thoughtful of you" The Devil's Hand said and raised the sniper up, putting the barrel against Matthew's head.

"Please don't kill me, I have a son, I'm his only hope"

"How old is he? "

"21"

The Devil's Hand sighed and clicked his tongue.

"My son is just 19 and he left home, so your son should survive without you" The Devil's Hand said and pulled the trigger, moved his face aside as blood splattered all over his body.
Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
"In what happens to be the current news going on around, although with no solid evidence, in three weeks two major drug cartels has been brought down single handedly by an unknown figure, exposing many of who we think are leaders in the society, just yesterday......... "

Martha muted the television on getting to the living room, she looked around, walked to the kitchen and dropped the bags with her on the cabinet, feeling exhausted she made her way into the bedroom and wondered where Damilola would be, before shouting out his name.

"Back yard" she said and rolled her eyes and went out to the living room, before heading to the back yard through the kitchen exit.

"You're back so soon" Damilola said as he covered the soil over the orange seed he planted.

"Yeah, so have you thought about it? " she asked and sat on the low stool.

"Yes, and I thought of opening a mall or a wine shop or a mega mart" Damilola replied and dusted off dirt from his hands.

Martha looked up into the sky and reminisced for a while and shrugged her shoulder.

"That's a great idea, but getting it done is the problem "

"Yeah, we have the money, we just have to get a contractor and I might have one, I met him days ago, not formally though" Damilola replied and walked closer to Martha and held her tight by the waist.

"You should consider furthering your education, get a JAMB form and begin processing" Damilola said still holding her close.

"I know, but not now" She replied and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Someone just opened the front gate " Martha said and broke free.

"Were you expecting someone? "

"No, I was away" Martha replied and tagged behind Damilola.

A lady probably in her late fifties walked in as Damilola opened the entrance gate, behind her was a teenage girl.

"Afternoon, you are the new neighbors? " The woman asked with a broad smile.

"Yes " Damilola replied

"I'll like to meet your parents, we live next building, it's a good thing to know your neighbors "

For a while Damilola kept mute, he knew his next reply would sound awkward.

"No parents, just us" Martha chipped in with a wild gaze.

"Hmm, you guys should be around twenty, twenty one, and you both live alone in a building as mighty as this" the girl that came along with the woman said in shock.

"And you are what, 104?" Martha replied sarcastically.

"Sorry about that, we lost our mom, so we live alone now" Damilola replied calmly.

The woman sighed and smiled at Damilola
"I see, you're always welcome in my house, it's a free ticket for you both"

"Same here, thank you ma" Damilola replied and smiled back at her and then to the girl.

Immediately they were gone, Martha turned to face Damilola and made a fist, fuming with anger.

"I'll break that girl's leg, if I see her here" she said and walked in.

Senator Bisi alighted his car, along side three police guards that alighted from the hilux van that followed behind and two other from the one at the front.

The senator took careful steps, against the tiled floor of his living room and smiled at his visitor, Detective Anibijuwon John, a good accomplice of his.

"Detective, my good friend" he said and hugged him tightly, patting his back frequently.

"My senator, I see you are having a good time" The detective said and made himself comfortable on the white sofa, relaxed his back and looked around at the heavily furnished living room, with a statue of the senator by the right end corner of the room.

"I came as soon as I could, wasn't expecting you to come so soon, since you're a busy man" the senator said and signalled to his guards to leave the room.

"You see I owe you a lot, you have connections, you should be out of this detective post you should attain a captain batch " Senator Bisi said.

"Well I don't need to be a captain before getting things done, I need something from you, as a return for the favour I did for you " John said and cleared his throat.

"What is it? "

John leaned by the arm of the chair and raised up a white briefcase and placed it on the glass table and flipped it open and turned it over to the Senator so he could see the content in it.

"Wait, is that what I think it is? "

"It is, are you in or not"

"Why won't I, infact it's a privilege, what should I do? "

A figure with bright glowing arms, stood on the shoulder of a huge statue, dressed in black, it took a squat position as police sirens blared in the distance, chasing after a car and next were rapid gun fire, coming out from both vehicles.

"Martha" the figure said as it placed the vibrating phone against its ear.

"Where are you, wait is that gun shots I'm hearing, Dammy you have to get here now! " Martha said on the other end.

"Alright, I'm on my way" Damilola replied and adjusted the black mask around his face and dived down the statue

He intercepted the vehicle some few meters away. And made his hands glowed much more brighter, which in turn brought out white fumes.

"Isn't that the dude" a man said from the back seat and looked out through the window as the police van closed in on them.

"Shot that thing"

Damilola crossed his arms before his face as bullets flew in at him, emitting enough heat, which melted the bullets inches before it got to him.

"Arghh" he muffled as a bullet hit him on the knee cap.

In annoyance, rammed his arms into the bonnet of the car as it collided with him, still mantaining his ground. With the car spitted into two halves with completely damaged engines.

WAAAOOOW! the siren died down, while the police van stopped behind the danged vehicles, quickly three police officers ran up to it and immediately handcuffed the robbers.

"Thank you " An officer said and strechted his hand forward for an handshake which Damilola responded to.

"You're hit" the officer said and looked at the bullet wound on Damilola's knee.

"It's minor, it'll heal" Damilola replied and finched.

"You're a kid, there is another like you, calls himself the Devil's Hand, do you know anything about him, he's been a bone to the throat lately " the officer asked and looked aside towards the rampaged vehicle.

"No, I'll be leaving now" Damilola said and took a step backward, leaping carefully so as not to feel the pain of the wound

"Wait, what do we call you? "

"Da.... Well I don't know" Damilola said and looked away.

"GodFist " the officer said and saluted.

"GodFist " Damilola said and dashed off, wincing as he felt sharp pains on his knees and instantly leaped into the sky and disappeared into the night.

Damilola winced as Martha placed her left hand on the injured leg and slowly raised up the second hand, which in turn pulled out the bullet in his knee cap.

"Just shut up, or I'll make it more painful" Martha said and continued with what she did.

"Make it fast " .

The door of the living room suddenly came open.

"Unbelievable " the girl standing at the door,holding tight to a black polythene bag gasped, seeing the floating bullet in the air and Damilola's glowing arm.

Read the complete series on our webpage
Re: Godfist by Lakesc: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2020
This is good op.. Tent pitched and occupied till Godfist jam Devilhand.

1 Like

Re: Godfist by Tominix(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Lakesc:
This is good op.. Tent pitched and occupied till Godfist jam Devilhand.
Join / like his page. Bro he has posted till 7 or so

1 Like

Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damilola stood up and winced lightly, while Martha on her side fumed with rage

"When has having privacy become so expensive? " She shouted and next the door slammed shut behind the girl.

"I'm sorry, I had stood knocking for over a minute so I decided to come in" the girl replied frightened.

"What do you want? " Damilola asked calmly and stood up as his leg began to heal rapidly.

"Nothing, my mom asked me to come hand this over to you guys, petty food stuff" the girl replied, sweating all over

"Thanks, but we don't need it" Martha replied boiling with rage.

"Drop it over there and leave"

"That's not possible, we can't let her leave like that" Martha replied and made the bullet rise into the air.

"I promise not to tell any one what I saw here, I swear with my mother's life" the girl said and went on her knees.

"Go" Damilola said and pulled the bullet out of the air.

Martha heaved and sank herself into the chair.

"That's it?"

"Were you going to really put that bullet into her? " Damilola asked in awe.

"Whatever" Martha replied and gave a long hiss.

John jumped down the moving hilux van, brought out his pistol, and walked up to the front line, where a perimeter was set and took a long look at the bank that was captured by a small group of terrorist.

"Felicia! " he shouted and ran up to a lady, smartly dressed in her police outfit, a Kevlar on her chest.

"Detective " the lady replied after a voice over on her walkie talkie which was hanging on her shoulder.

"What's the status? "

"It's getting out of hand, they are requesting for their captured members to be released before letting the hostages go, and we are running out of time, they gave an ultimatum of three hours and two hours is gone, the Senates are still debating" Felicia replied and stared at John.

"What about the special squad? "

"Detective, you know almost nothing works in the country" Felicia replied with heavy heart.

John sighed and crossed over the banner that set as a perimeter and proceeded towards the entrance of the building.

"Detective, what are you doing? " Felicia shouted in surprise.

"What, I'm doing my job" John replied and tossed his gun off and walked into the bank.

Stepping out of the revolving door into the bank, the butt of an assault rifle was smashed against his head which in return bent the gun into a bad shape.

John looked at the boy that smashed the gun against his head and squeezed his mouth while the others looked in surprise at the strange occurrence.

"What do you want, I swear I'll kill her" a man with heavy marks on his face said and pulled a lady up and placed the barrel of his pistol against her head.

"Kill her, she isn't important, just another bloody civilian" John said and removed the gloves around his hand and tightened and loosed his fist.

The gunmen on the ground floor, felt confused, about the reply John gave them.

"What do you want? " A gunman asked from the top floor and cracked his gun.

"I'll kill you first, then you, and you, you I'll just pull out an eye, that makes four, and there are six of you, the remaining two, I'll just break their bones beyond repair, do we have a deal"

Outside, Felicia ran up to a man dressed in a black suit and saluted him as he got closer.

"Captain "

"I heard John went in? " the lanky dark man asked with a squinted eyes.

"Yes, without any backup, he just be thinking with his....... " before she could finish her statement, John walked out of the bank behind the entire hostage with no one hurt.

"How? " Felicia asked in awe and ran up to them.

Damilola scoffed as he saw his father's image on the television screen, with the media singing his praises like he was some kind of superhero.

"Dammy " Martha called out from the swing bed she was on, a pen and a book with her, while she stared at the ceiling like it meant a lot.

"Yeah "

"I have a hunch your Dad is the Devil's Hand, people have been talking about"

"I can't assure that, he might be a monster, but stuff like that isn't him"

"You're not getting it" Martha said and looked at him "You were kidnapped because of some people trying to get to your father for cutting deals against them right? "

"Yeah, at least that's what I overheard" Damilola replied

"Now, what happened after you were injected? "

Damilola kept mute for a while before speaking.

"I heard the Japanese dude saying, my father should be used as first human trial, but I was a perfect choice to get to him, although I was unconscious, I knew I saw my dad walk in, in cuffs and then we were dragged out"

Martha jumped out of the swing bed and pointed her finger at him.

"Do you now get it, this thing is deeper than we know"

"Enough of that, whatever it is, we don't want to be involved "

"What about the mysterious missing kids, these people are burying things under the rug" Martha said with concern and heaved, then climbed back on the bed.

"Rest your head, work begins tomorrow, you should finalize on the sales of goods" Damilola said and stood up.

Detective John slammed his office door and groaned in pain, as he began to sweat profusely, he fell to the ground and muffled, crawled towards the drawer of his office table and managed to pull it out, spilling at the content to the floor, his face slowly began to peel off, and managed to grab the white container and forced his palm around it and made all the contents spill out and quickly threw two white tablets into his mouth and immediately felt relieved and rapidly his body began to heal.

"Son of a million father" John said and brought out his phone, breathing heavily.

"General Wale, I need that cure, I'm on my way" he said and dashed out
Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Written by: Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach

John alighted his car and slammed the door shut, he ignored the soldiers that greeted him and walked into the huge military tent before him.

"General! " John called out to the heavily built man, sitting before a metal desk with various files before him.

"John, you've finally come to your senses! " General Wale said and smiled, revealing a set of well arranged teeth.

"I need the cure"

"First I have something to show you, follow me" the General said and led the way out of the tent.

The General walked into a warehouse filled with brown boxes and empty barrels, while John tagged behind him, General Wale took a left turn and moved an empty barrel aside, bent down and opened the lid on the ground and jumped down, while John also did same.

"Welcome to Project Black Order" the general said.

The underground was filled with human specimens, each encased in a large tube filled with green liquids, with different huge cables running into them, super computers on the far right, a laboratory on the far left.

"You paved way to this success, John, your DNA proved worthy, a classic piece, we couldn't have done this without you"

John looked to the left behind the laboratory, he noticed another section and walked up to it, only to discover it was filled with children.

"Those are our new recruits, it is stable in children than adults " General Wale said, with his hands behind his back.

"What do you want with me? "

"Lead this army" General Wale said slowly.

"Why me? "

"They are your children, you're Bond to them"

"What do you need them for? "

General Wale shakes his head before he replied.

"You still don't get it, the game has been moved from doing petty political business, a country's strength rest on its military power and once with that, we automatically become leaders, every nation bows to us"

"General" an Asian looking man walked in, dressed in completely white suit and blavk lathered shoes.

"Xia " General Wale said happily and hugged the man.

"John, you've finally complied"

"You are funding this project here in my country, why not yours and what is in it for you? " John asked, knowing something wasn't right.

For a while Xia kept mute, caught in the corner.

"I'll keep that as confidential"

John grabbed him by the throat and raised him up.

"Speak or I'll do you the favour of snapping this fragile neck of yours"

Xia tapped John's hand and felt relief as John dropped him down.

"This DNA restructuring has failed in other places except here in Africa and luckily we had you, I am wanted all over, but fortunately enough, your country is more or less a dumping ground " Xia said with pride.

John lowered his head, closed his eyes tightly as Xia spoke.

"…after this, I'll ruin the world, and raise a new order, with you by my.... "

A huge hole suddenly bored into his chest, showing at the back. John lowered his hand, which had shot out the fireball and heaved, looked at the General who was already scared and at the workers.

"You now have a new boss" John said and looked around "Who gives report should fill me in and General, I need that cure"

Damilola sighed as he dropped his phone on the table and looked at Martha who was busy with a tutorial video on her laptop.

"First he hasn't been picking up his calls since two days ago and now his number isn't going through at all" Damilola complained and dialled the number again.

"What is he thinking, that we are what? Kids, and thinks he can just do a foul job and dash off" Damilola shouted in annoyance and began pacing around.

He got more annoyed seeing Martha didn't pay him any attention.

"Won't you say anything? "

"Well, I warned you about giving him full payment, now see this" Martha replied and stood up from the floor, with the laptop on her hands.

Damilola heaved and spoke

"I'll just check on him at his office" he said and walked out annoyed.

Getting to the main compound, Damilola ignited his motorcycle and drove out. Stuck in traffic, Damilola noticed something strange and watched as the lights turned green, quickly he revved his bike and zoomed off.

He raised the glass of his helmet and looked at the left side mirror and noticed a car had been following him, he pulled back the glass and continued to where he was headed.

Getting to his destination, Damilola alighted his bike and placed the helmet on the mirror and noticed the car parked on the other side of the road.

He took a look at the building he was to go into and back at the car and decided to go to the car.

He crossed the busy road and walked towards the car with the tinted glass and knocked on the driver's position glass.

The window rolled down slowly, revealing a pistol pointed at Damilola. With very swift reflex, Damilola grabbed it and unknowingly ripped the door off.

"Officer Folu! " Damilola said, seeing it's someone he knew.

"Now who is going to pay for that" The bald head man said and came out, staring at Damilola in disbelief.

"Follow me, you're drawing attention"

Damilola drank from the can before him and waited for Officer Folu to say whatever it is he wanted to.

"It was not easy finding you " Officer Folu said and looked outside the restaurant through the large window and back at Damilola.

"What do you need? "

"Your father is gradually become a nightmare, he is a night mare, only we hadn't gotten to the stage kg keeping our eyes open" Officer Folu said and folded his arms.

"Hmmm"

"I know he killed your mother, she was always against him doing dirty jobs for prominent people, I know about how you got kidnapped and injected by that dose, an officer told me about you, so I had to come see for myself" Officer Folu said, this time with a stern face.

"Hmmm" Damilola said and drank from the can.
"You have to stop your father, he is widely known as The Devil's Hand, and the last time I confronted him, I almost died, witnessing his powers " He said and passed a file over to Damilola

"You've heard about the missing children 256 of them in one day?, it's your father's doing, whatever it is isn't godly, my job here is done, the blood of the innocent is on you after hearing this and seeing what is in that file and not doing the necessary, you know where to find me, if you ever need me" Officer Folu said and took his leave.

Damilola pulled the file closer to himself and watched as Officer Folu walked out of the restaurant after settling the bills.

Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Damilola sat at the center of the mini library in his house, accomodating four shelves, which were placed before one another, he adjusted the electric lamp slightly above his head and flipped through the pictures with him, captures of his father, leading a notorious gang, trafficking of children.

The door came open and quickly Damilola shoved the pictures under the huge book before him and flipped through the pages of the book.

"Found the reference you are looking for?" Martha asked and walked inbetween the shelves.

"Not really" he said and tried composing himself.

"Alright, just checking up on you, I'm off to the living room " Martha said and walked out.

Relieved, Damilola brought out his phone and dialled the number that was scribbled on the white document and plaved the phone on his ear.

"Officer Folu, I need to see you" Damilola said and grabbed the file, and carefully stock it into his back bag, placed it on his back and went off.

Damilola alighted his motorcycle and walked into the restaurant he and Officer Folu had used the previous day and walked direct to the same spot they had used.

He looked around, since he had expected to meet the officer there, but he wasn't. He made himself comfortable and opened the bottle water he met on the table.

"Dammy! " Officer Folu's voice came from behind, and then he moved forward and sat on the seat opposite Damilola.

"I went through the files, you've made your point so what now? "

"It's a good thing you are considering things, a shipment will be coming from Japan, it'll arrive by nine tonight"

"How do you know these things" Damilola asked and gulped softly.

"I have been keeping tabs on your father and I also have my source, just that your dad is too smart and keeps clean, and even at that, he is just a detective to the ordinary eyes but has quickly climbed through the godfather level" Officer Folu said and tapped his fingers on the table.

"The shipment, what do we do about it and what does it contain? "

Officer Folu looked out through the window and clicked his tongue and resumed tapping his fingers on he table.

"Come on, you'll see for yourself, we have to get to Lagos before noon, send your girlfriend a message, nothing suspicious though" Officer Folu said and stood up

They both walked out of the restaurant, walked towards Officer Folu's car, only to meet Martha sitting on the bonnet of the car.

"So it's this" Martha said and climbed down, removed her shades and gave a stern look at Damilola and to the Officer.

"I was going to tell you after everything was done "

"No need for cheap talks, get into the car" Officer Folu said with a thicker tone.

At exactly 8:45, the drove into the city of Lagos and headed directly to the major dock. Martha sighed as the car finally halted at a discreet area, before a shipping container.

"You can wait here, If you don't feel alright" Officer Folu said as he opened the door and came down.

"Just wondering how he would go up against his father" Martha replied and watched Officer Folu load his pistol and wore a Kevlar vest on himself.

Officer Folu sighed and strapped his utility belt slightly around his waist and stucked a pistol on the left sheath, hanged an assault rifle on his back and cracked the pistol with him, ready for action.

"Why all this? " Damilola asked curiously.

"To take care of your father's minions" Officer Folu replied.

Martha zipped open the leather bag she brought along and brought out Damilola's costume and threw it at him, brought out his batons and placed it on the bonnet while she pulled of the blue blouse she had on, revealing her yellow costume with a red circle on the centre, which was surrounded with smaller dots on each side.

Damilola put on his mask and made sure it was firm, leaving two long remnants of the knot behind him, his costume was completely black, having same patterns of red rings on it, he grabbed his batons and smashed them together, looked up at Officer Folu and nodded his head.

John alighted the SUV that brought him to the port and stared at the moonless sky, and smiled at himself, three guards behind him, each holding firm to a pistol.

From the right, a man dressed in white suit walked up to John, and each exchange pleasantries.

"The signal lamp should be seen anytime from now" the man said and rested on the huge container behind him, which had other containers laid on it.

"Nothing must go wrong, that syndrome should be made ready, once the shipment arrives, we begin mass production"

GodFist and others peeped from where they hid and watched as John paced from one end to another.

"The shipment is taking forever, and I'm feeling cold" GodFist said and breathed out loudly, he made his arms glow and increased the heat it emitted to keep himself warm.

A figure dropped from a very high container to another.

"We have company" Martha said and pointed to the figure leaping from one container to another.

"Son of a thousands father" Officer Folu said and looked back at John who was chatting with his accomplice.

"Who is he? " GodFist asked

"Waziri, you don't want to meet him, whatever happens, stay out of his sight, I'll keep him busy"

A loud blaring sound came from the sea and a very bright light shone from the sea among the thick fog.

"It is here" John said and smiled as he watched the ship finally settle.
Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
The crane finally let down the huge container from the ship to the dock. John walked closer to the door and turned the lock around and carefully pulled the metallic door open, and from inside came thick fumes which slowly died down revealing a crystal clear briefcase which had two tiny bottles encased inside it.

John smiled, filled with joy, he grabbed the transparent briefcase by the handle and walked out of the container.

"Let's move out of here" He said to his guards.

"Boss, all tyres are flat" A guard said running up to them and suddenly fell down dead to the ground.

From behind a container, a figure came out, a yellow colored W shaped Kevlar around his chest, silver colored metallic arms, black vest beneath his Kevlar, a black pant and yellow boots.

"You have something that belongs to me" the masculine voice came at John.

"Waziri" John said and smiled "I have heard those tall tales about you, join me and I'll bring every of your enemies to your feet" John said

"Not a chance, You have a strong alliance with the Army General, you led the hunt against my family just to keep the army off it so I won't be suspicious of it, today is no day to kill you, hand over the Dragon Syndrome " Waziri said and rolled out a pistol from behind and pointed it at John.

"You know why I never miss my target? " Waziri asked and continued "Ever since I shot my friend hoping to get his captor, I swore never to miss a target" Waziri said and fired a shot right at John's forehead.

John quickly intersected the bullet, caught it inches before it could get to his face, while his hands began to emit black fumes.

"You're The Devil's Hand " Waziri said in surprise and stepped back a bit.

"Step aside" Officer Folu said with a stern voice, clinching tight to his gun which he raised up towards his face, with both hands and walked carefully behind Waziri

"Even you! " John shouted seeing his partner

"And I brought you a surprise also " Officer Folu shouted.

Suddenly the container opposite John moved towards him furiously, almost getting him unaware.

John switched the briefcase to his right hand and stopped the incoming container with the left.

"Hand over the briefcase " GodFist said standing right on top the container with his arms glowing.

"Kill them, and someone get me a ride out of here"

Rapid gun fire suddenly filled the air, both Waziri and Officer Folu dived behind the container closest to them for safety, Waziri suddenly smacked Officer Folu on the jaw and rolled out, shot two guards, instantly dropping them down and continued towards John.

A car suddenly drove out from nowhere and hit Waziri, scrapping him off his feet and then drove beside John, and quickly the back door came open and John got in.

GodFist dived into the way, stood his ground as the car drove furiously at him, he charged his hands, and moved his left leg behind a little and also dashed at the car.

On making contact, Damilola rammed his fist against the car bonnet, which divided it into a thousand junk, every part going into different direction.

Thick smoke raised into the air, and from it walked out John, clinching tight to the transparent briefcase.

"Hand that over" GodFist said trying to make his voice thicken.

"A kid" John said and looked behind and watched Waziri brought down his guards effortlessly.

John carefully dropped the case to the ground and made his arms emit black glows.

GodFist also recharged his arms and dashed at John, threw the first punch at John's face which he dodged swiftly.

ARRRGHHH!! GodFist screamed as he threw rapid punches at his opponent who stood rooted to the ground.

John held GodFist's right fist, stopping the punch that came at his face and used it to flip GodFist around and in mid air punched him hard on the stomach.

The force sent GodFist a reasonable distance away, stopping by the edge of the dried area that seperated the water from the land.

GodFist coughed and spat out blood from his mouth, wriggled in pain and managed to stand up, while John approached him with the briefcase on his left hand.

GodFist took an attack stance and dashed at John, this time finding a perfect hit on John's jaw, which sent him into the air.

GodFist grabbed him by the collar in mid air and continued to bang his face so hard, he left no breathing space for John.

"This is for killing her for no just cause!!" GodFist shouted, still hitting John hard knock the face.

He finally let go and staggered back, his green glowing eyes already giving way to tears that trickled rapidly down his face.

John breathed rapidly and looked at GodFist who was sobbing and wiped off the blood dripping down his nose.

"Seems I took something precious from you also" John chuckled and looked around for the briefcase and saw it a few meters away from GodFist.

"Why are you doing this? " GodFist asked in tears.

John smiled and faced his palms at GodFist and fired black flame balls from them at GodFist who dived the opposite direction away from the briefcase.

Quickly John dived at the briefcase and still managed to get a shot on GodFist, who collapsed weakly to the ground.

"Let me make the score complete, greet the big guy when you get there" John said and placed his leg of GodFist's chest and made the black fire balls revolve around his arms.

GodFist quickly pulled off his mask and stared at his father with a swollen face, and began panting heavily.

"Drey!" his father said and staggered back in disbelief, loosing himself in total despair.

Damilola sniffed as tears continued down his face.

BANG BANG!! waziri made a bullet hole through John's chest, with his silver pistol from the distance he was.

"No!! " Damilola said lowly as his father dropped to his knees, with a smile on his face and slowly his charged arms began to die down.

Damilola grabbed his father, and gently placed his head on his laps, then let out a loud cry.

"You killed him! " Officer Folu said as he ran up to Waziri

"He has killed enough people already" Waziri replied with no sign of remorse.

"In front of his son! " Officer Folu said with his hands on his head.

"He killed my whole family, my wife, two boys and a girl" Waziri replied and walked towards Damilola to get the briefcase.

Waziri picked up the case and turned around to leave then spoke.

"He got what he deserved "

Instantly, Damilola shot at Waziri a yellow laser, which peirced Waziri's left arm and next he shot a wavy ball which raised Waziri into the air and slammed him against a container which sent him into coma.

Damilola gently placed his father's leg on the ground and opened the case and brought out the syndromes.

"What do you need this for? " He asked Officer Folu

"We have get to your dad's base of operation and do the needful, come on Martha should have regain consciousness "

"I can't leave him here "

"I called the station and gave them an entire lot different report, they'll take care of things" Officer Folu said and patted Damilola on the shoulder.
Re: Godfist by Devilpen(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Officer Folu led the way into the ware house, all of them completely off guard. The doors of the building closed behind them and everywhere went dark with no source of light.

Damilola glowed his arms, which shone brightly amidst the dark, illuminating a reasonable amount of the warehouse.

Officer Folu raised his gun up towards the east direction and pulled the trigger.

THHUUDD!! " a body fell to the ground and next were the doors of the warehouse loosely opened.

"What was that? " Martha asked with a mixture of fear.

"You weren't expecting a place like this with no guard, it was a sniper" he replied and walked forward.

"How did he know about that? " Martha whispered into Damilola's ear and looked at him.

Damilola only nodded and tagged behind Officer Folu.

Officer Folu bent down, in a squat position and opened the lid on the ground, and climbed down.

"The Serums, do you have it with you? "

"No, I handed them over to him, while you were unconscious " Damilola replied and bent down to go through also.

Damilola gasped at the numerous huge tubes which was in the underground lab, filled with unconscious children drowned in them. From where the hid themselves, they watched closely the activities that went on, the various human specimen laying on the surgical bed, each with missing organ.

"Such beauty " Officer Folu said under his breath and came out of hiding and shot twice into the air, which startled everyone.

"Who is the lead researcher? " Officer Folu shouted, walked majestically.

He shot an elderly man down and looked at others with a deadly look.

"No one should play dumb with me, he has a gun buried behind him" he said and laughed hysterically.

"What is he doing? " Damilola asked in disbelief, still maintaining their position

"What ever it is, all that matters is, I already have both serums with me" she said and opened her palm.

An elderly man walked forward and adjusted his glasses with unease, frightened at the sight of the gun with Officer Folu.

"First I thought of having powers also for myself, now this, an army of super strong humans" Officer Folu said and turned around.

"Give me powers" Officer Folu said with greed.
"It's impossible to do that " the man replied

"Why? "

"We used the last of the serums and we are exhausted "

Officer Folu chuckled and spoke.

"I have here with me two serums, which I know is more than enough even for fifty people" he said and dipped his hand into his right pocket.

He opened his eyes wide, and dipped his hand into the left pocket, feeling nothing, he searched his back pockets and realized he had been robbed.

"Give me those or I swear I'll kill every single person in here"

Both GodFist and Martha came out of hiding, both of their eyes glowing green beneath the mask on their faces.

"The first trial was successful" a doctor said in disbelief, seeing both Martha and GodFist each with glowing arms.

"We thought we could trust you " Martha said

"You're children and you don't understand what it means to have powers, ever since I found out about this, I have always wanted it, pay back those that had made me suffer" Officer Folu said in pains and shot his gun into the air.

A loud hiss came from above, from a leaked pipe and next was the red alert going off. Blaring of loud alarm, and next were malfunctioning of the systems.

"What's happening? "

"It's a code red, all specimen are regaining consciousness, and their restructuring isn't complete" the lead doctor said and instantly took to his feet.

The liquid in the tubes began to pour out and next were the children in them gaining consciousness each with red glowing eyes and arm.

At the same time, they smashed the tube, broke it into pieces with just one hit and came out from it, each of them clothed in a surgical gown.

"We await your command" one of the said, referring to no one in particular.

"Kill them" Officer Folu said pointing to GodFist and Martha

"Decoding attributes of our leader, we now follow your orders" they all chorused and dashed at GodFist and Martha while Officer Folu smiled with content.

GodFist grabbed the incoming punch, placed the arm around his shoulder and forcefully broke it, which shattered like broken glass, he charged his hands to the maximum and engaged in massive punching, leaving skills out of the fight, all he cared about was making sure he landed a punch in his opponents.

From behind a punch fell on his neck, which sent him forcefully to the ground, groaning in pains, while Martha on the other hand also struggled to set herself free as her opponents swarmed around her.

Like flee they fell on GodFist, punching every part of him they could find, while Martha also suffered same faith.

"Wow, this is what power tastes like and all this while it has been abused" Officer Folu said in excitement with his eyes closed

A bullet slightly brushed through his cheeks, he groaned in pain and opened his eyes, only to see Waziri and John standing meters away from him.

"Order them to move away from the kids, or the next bullet goes through you " John said and made his hands glow dark and pointed his right palm at Officer Folu.

"Backup soldiers " Officer Folu shouted and instantly the children retreated.

GodFist sighed as he stood up and smacked the one closest to him on the cheek, cracking it's neck bone and ran up to Martha and helped her to her feet.

"What can you do, there's like a hundred of us and just four of you"

"And ME! " a stern voice said and elevated down into the lab from the entrance above, a dragon emblem on his ash costume, green cape, gloves and boot.

"PRIME! " GodFist said in disbelief, short of words.

"I though Lagos was a zero ground for you" Officer Folu said shaken with fear.

"Give up " Prime said and made his eyes glow red

"Even my dead body won't make a foolish decision as that" Officer Folu replied.

"Emi, I didn't invite you here to talk sense into him, rather to beat sense into him" Waziri said and shot a kid in the fore head.

"No, these are just kids, you can't kill them, they are under his influence " Prime said and in an instant was standing before Waziri.

"I won't hesitate if they keep coming my way"

"I can stop this, reverse engineer their brain back to normal, only if I had the serum" John said in haste.

"I have it" Martha replied and brought them out.

"Follow me"

Officer Folu got irritated and immediately ordered his soldier to attack.

Waziri loaded his guns with rubber bullets and dashed forward, leaped into the air and grabbed a boy by the neck with his legs, and did a flip, threw the boy off and shot at another.

Prime effortlessly, grabbed the attackers by the cloth and threw them against the wall, making the go unconscious but just for a little while.

GodFist also refrained himself from hitting to hard on the., but was hard enough to break bones.

Waziri held a girl by the neck and dragged her behind him, while he shot others by the knee, making a perfect hit and continued walking closer to Officer Folu who dashed off another direction, with a boy running behind him.

John plaved both serums into an round engine, with flat surface that sat on the ground, he loaded some plastic looking guns into another section and tapped a button on the engine, from above a liquid poured into an opening of the engine and mixed with the serum, next the guns began to move in lines, while they were being loaded with the mixed serum, which is supposed to be a solution.

"Get Prime over here" John said and watched as Martha ran off.

Officer Folu walked in on John and shot two shot at him and at the third shot, the gun was empty. He smirked and threw off the gun.

"Kill him" he ordered the boy that followed him.

John stood before the engine and made his arms glow brightly, with increased heat, which burnt the sleeves of his shirt.

Waziri also ran in and from behind smacked his right leg against Officer Folu's neck. Officer Folu staggered and leaned on the wall, groaned in pain and moved his neck sideways and made a fist.

"We should just settle scores here, you tortured me in the interrogation room, here I can torture you more" Waziri said and pulled off his helmet.

Officer Folu stood in shock, seeing who it was, a commando, skilled in over hundred different martial art, handles over two hundred ammunition, has on various occasions gone on a one man mission, and record has it he hasn't lost a man on his team until the time of his dishonorable discharge from duty.

"Are you scared? " Waziri asked, leaping from one feet to another, with his fist loosely closed, his right hand above his face and the left beneath as he leaped.

"Let's see if the tales are true" Officer Folu said and dashed at Waziri.

John grabbed the boy by the waist and threw him to the right, powered his right hand and smacked the boy on the spinal cord. With quick reflex, the boy grabbed John by the leg, and pulled him off balance to the ground, knelt across him and began to give John repeated hits on the face and suddenly the boy fell unconscious to the ground, a syringe sticking to his shoulder.

"Up" Prime said holding to the plastic gun

"Get those, that's the cure John said and stood up"

"Leave those two, let Waziri have the fun he wants" Prime said and lifted the entire engine of the ground and flew back to where the unconscious children were.

Waziri spat blood from his mouth and smiled wickedly.

"I'll give you credit for that " he said and bent down, moved his right leg backward, turned the edge of his toes to the ground, making it rigid and then closed his eyes, stretched his left hand back in a 90 degree position and suddenly went invisible.

Officer Folu gasped, not believing what he saw, he tried being calm, suddenly he felt a sharp entrance into his ribs from the back.

"I'm no match for you " he heard Waziri whispered into both of his ears from behind, spat out blood and fell to the ground lifeless.

Emi held Damilola close to his chest as he sobbed with heavy heart, trying to console him.

"It's a good thing he decided to finally face the law, at least he won't be dead, it's a life sentence and there is still hop" Emi said and tapped Damilola slightly on the shoulder.

"Come on, you have to be a man, this city should be safe under your watch, it's a responsibility you have to take seriously" Emi said and let go off Damilola and signed deeply.

"Hope I'll be seeing you around ?" Damilola asked

"Soon, a threat is coming, and we will need someone like you" Emi replied, walked towards the edge of the sky scrapper, smiled at Damilola and almost with the speed of a light, he flew into the sky, making little cracks on the spot.

Damilola heaved and wore his mask, looked up into the sky and inhaled deeply.

End.

1 Like

Re: Godfist by Tominix(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Great work devilpen

1 Like

Re: Godfist by yungbanks(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Wow great story here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Observation Of An Everyday Guy / Tributes To Tayo Fatunla / I Need Ideas,infos On How To Start A Print Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.