Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me (1855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 4:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Dear Nairalanders
I have been a member of this forum since 2015 and I really enjoyed reading comments here.
I'm a single mom with a three months old baby. I gave birth to her on the 19th of April at a private hospital at Isheri Osun right in the middle of lockdown.
Life has not been easy for us. I had my baby through emergency CS. I spent all my savings to pay the hospital bills. I've been depending on my family for feeding.
All efforts to get my baby's father to support us has proved abortive and I'm tired of his constant insults. I'm a private school teacher and also do private home lessons. I lost my accommodation during my pregnancy and have been squatting with my younger sister and her family
Recently I got a job as a home lesson teacher but the transportation fare from my sister's house to the place is about a thousand four hundred when it doesn't rain. I don't want to lose this job
Where I need help is money to secure accommodation around the lesson area as the lesson is paying well. 40k a month for two kids. I can be managing it with my daughter while waiting for schools to resume and hoping for more lessons.
An agent advised me to have like 200k for a room self contained around Alakija to mazamaza side as my lesson is at FESTAC
I'm here to plead to any good Nairalanders that God will touch to help me with any amount as support so that I can secure and accommodation for my baby and I
Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help Me by HotPoundedYam(m): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2020
F O R M A T

Go to your church or what happened to your husband...?

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Selfcon lounloun, you’re not even looking for face-me-I-face-you! No be person wey chop belleful dey find comfort? undecided
I’m tired of women giving their eggs out to irresponsible spermatozoa!..i hope you get the help you seek

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2021
lovchalice:
Dear Nairalanders
I have been a member of this forum since 2015 and I really enjoyed reading comments here.
I'm a single mom with a three months old baby. I gave birth to her on the 19th of April at a private hospital at Isheri Osun right in the middle of lockdown.
Life has not been easy for us. I had my baby through emergency CS. I spent all my savings to pay the hospital bills. I've been depending on my family for feeding.
All efforts to get my baby's father to support us has proved abortive and I'm tired of his constant insults. I'm a private school teacher and also do private home lessons. I lost my accommodation during my pregnancy and have been squatting with my younger sister and her family
Recently I got a job as a home lesson teacher but the transportation fare from my sister's house to the place is about a thousand four hundred when it doesn't rain. I don't want to lose this job
Where I need help is money to secure accommodation around the lesson area as the lesson is paying well. 40k a month for two kids. I can be managing it with my daughter while waiting for schools to resume and hoping for more lessons.
An agent advised me to have like 200k for a room self contained around Alakija to mazamaza side as my lesson is at FESTAC
I'm here to plead to any good Nairalanders that God will touch to help me with any amount as support so that I can secure and accommodation for my baby and I
Thanks and God bless
shameless hoe sleeping around with no father to your kids... come and take 2k for overnight fück

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by AutoChick4U(f): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sugardick:
shameless hoe sleeping around with no father to your kids... come and take 2k for overnight fück
You are very stupid

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are very stupid
you are very stupid and useless. ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sugardick:
you are very stupid and useless. ewu
This ur bitter self no go allow u see client...thief

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
This ur bitter self no go allow u see client...thief
harlot what do you know. Abeg fück off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 1:00am On Jul 11, 2021
I don't exchange words online cos I might be talking with someone not qualified to stand before me
You have so much time to do rubbish
Be dwelling in my past
Sugardick
Sugardick:
Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 3:42am On Jul 11, 2021
lovchalice:
I don't exchange words online cos I might be talking with someone not qualified to stand before me
You have so much time to do rubbish
Be dwelling in my past
Sugardick
see who's qualified lol, like you add anything to my bank account, bitch be throwing insults about my past sexcapedes that has nothing to do with you but don't want people dwelling on your own past lol you too foolish. abeg fück off useless thing. don't ever quote me again in your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by AutoChick4U(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Sugardick:
harlot what do you know. Abeg fück off
naso
Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
[You sound angry bitter and miserable
It's obvious you were picked from a gutter
Not and iota of decorum or civility
Like I said and i repeat you are so not my type I'm any way and form
Some people are not even worth the sperm that formed them
You are a disgrace to your family and a complete waste of effort to the womb that carried you
Sugardick ko pepper duck ni
quote author=Sugardick post=103581578] see who's qualified lol, like you add anything to my bank account, bitch be throwing insults about my past sexcapedes that has nothing to do with you but don't want people dwelling on your own past lol you too foolish. abeg fück off useless thing. don't ever quote me again in your miserable life[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by ibechris(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
How u take marry that ur husband...was ur father owing him that they gave u out to him?

I can't even have sex nor have the urge if I can't feed my family. Yet una dey born to add to Nigeria problem.

Good luck to u madam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
lovchalice:
[You sound angry bitter and miserable
It's obvious you were picked from a gutter
Not and iota of decorum or civility
Like I said and i repeat you are so not my type I'm any way and form
Some people are not even worth the sperm that formed them
You are a disgrace to your family and a complete waste of effort to the womb that carried you
Sugardick ko pepper duck ni
quote author=Sugardick post=103581578] see who's qualified lol, like you add anything to my bank account, bitch be throwing insults about my past sexcapedes that has nothing to do with you but don't want people dwelling on your own past lol you too foolish. abeg fück off useless thing. don't ever quote me again in your miserable life
see this idiot na my lane I dey jeje wey you insult me now you're saying I'm angry lol, bitter my ass...you get what you give,I'm here to catch my cruise and if u insult me like a street girl I will treat you like a street girl, you're looking for decorum when you lack one, let my family speak for themselves you dumb she-goat I'm sure yours are very proud of their daughter breeding a bastard child, you think there's monopoly for insults lol? you're a fool, you get what you give so fück off with the civility shït, if you want civility learn to be civil yourself.

Omo ale jatijati. Go find who go feed you and your bastard child. olofo

Next time learn to mind your own fücking business
Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
You want my attention
But i repeat you are not going to get it
I won't reduce myself to your level
Street boy
By the way I got married on the fifth of June
My white wedding coming soon
Be dwelling on my past
Build a batcha there
Animal
You are an apology to the condom factory
Truly shameless slowpoke
Exchanging word with a lady
Go ahead be fucking women for free
You will die a lonely and miserable dead
Can't even say men will do the same to your daughter cos God in his wisdom will never give you one
Sugar ants will soon eat up that your dick

Sugardick:
see this idiot na my lane I dey jeje wey you insult me now you're saying I'm angry lol, bitter my ass...you get what you give,I'm here to catch my cruise and if u insult me like a street girl I will treat you like a street girl, you're looking for decorum when you lack one, let my family speak for themselves you dumb she-goat I'm sure yours are very proud of their daughter breeding a bastard child, you think there's monopoly for insults lol? you're a fool, you get what you give so fück off with the civility shït, if you want civility learn to be civil yourself.

Omo ale jatijati. Go find who go feed you and your bastard child. olofo

Next time learn to mind your own fücking business

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
lovchalice:
You want my attention
Street boy
Be dwelling on my past
Build a batcha there
Animal
Truly shameless slowpoke
Can't even say men will do the same to your daughter cos God in his wisdom will never give you one

who cares?

fück off hoe you're boring, and mind your business next time. shikena odabo
Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Sugardick:
who cares?

Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Next time don't broadcast your stupidity online
You can be stupid in the privacy of your bedroom
You don't expect people to read such despicable post and clap for you
Do You?
Sugardick:
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
lovchalice:

Next time don't broadcast your stupidity online
You can be stupid in the privacy of your bedroom
You don't expect people to read such despicable post and clap for you
Do You?
now I believe you are truly mad, you had to quote me again after 'mtchew' because it wasn't peppery enough abi? seems you're enjoying my attention and I'm done giving it to you overused bitch.

this is a fücking forum I can comment whatever I want as long as I didn't insult anyone, when you insult someone that you don't know or that didn't point you out then you cross a line and the same will be melted out to you.

the only people you can criticize are the ones that makes post and ask for contributions, how my comment take affect your bank account? it's not my fault if you can't keep your useless emotions in check.

now you're here disgracing your family for breeding a bastard, abeg I no reply you again you too foolish, you can orgasm on this my last mention of your pathetic self, and don't waste your energy replying because I won't even be reading your next mention,you dig?

koshi danu werey ...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Sugardick: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Leaves thread... My SS3 sidechick with Big ass just got here got work to do bitches can keep cumming here

I love them young and fresh not all these old bittered overused evening newspapers like the idiot selling püssy forming auto chick and the worthless OP, pained after breeding a bastard for a bad guy that treated her the way she deserved.

Now she's a pained bitch looking for who to rub with her frustration. moya japa...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by bjtinz: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
lovchalice:
You want my attention
Street boy
Be dwelling on my past
Build a batcha there
Animal
Truly shameless slowpoke

Chaiiiiiiii!! HABA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Easy oo abeg. Congrats on your wedding sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by lovchalice(f): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Peoplethat are always boastingabout the is escapades have little or no sexual life in reality
Men with life size dicks don't make noise and they don't name themselves after their duck
It's people like you that lives in dreamland and fantasize that will come out and not allow people to rest
You are such a shallow person and have nothing to offer that's why you think coming online to broadcast your fantasies makes you a man
And from the way you're busy trading insults it's obvious you're just a pussy with a prick

Bitch with a sugardick
Sugardick:
now I believe you are truly mad, you had to quote me again after 'mtchew' because it wasn't peppery enough abi? seems you're enjoying my attention and I'm done giving it to you overused bitch.

this is a fücking forum I can comment whatever I want as long as I didn't insult anyone, when you insult someone that you don't know or that didn't point you out then you cross a line and the same will be melted out to you.

the only people you can criticize are the ones that makes post and ask for contributions, how my comment take affect your bank account? it's not my fault if you can't keep your useless emotions in check.

now you're here disgracing your family for breeding a bastard, abeg I no reply you again you too foolish, you can orgasm on this my last mention of your pathetic self, and don't waste your energy replying because I won't even be reading your next mention,you dig?

koshi danu werey ...
Sugardick:

koshi danu werey ...
Re: Please Help Me by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2021
I can bet my balls this is the same person behind the
now deleted Lizzyangel account.

Nobody should fall for this scammer or send them any money.

https://www.nairaland.com/6629355/confused

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Ishilove,
Dominique

Please look at this monicker, I strongly believe this is the same person behind the now deleted Lizzyangel moniker.
Same story but this time they did use different states .

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Cokahot: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Scammer

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Newborn27(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
I can bet my balls this is the same person behind the
now deleted Lizzyangel account.

Nobody should fall for this scammer or send them any money.

I hope you already had kids of your own to bet your precious balls on a mere thread?

I'd advise you go through the two monickers stories before concluding.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Newborn27:

I hope you already had kids of your own to bet your precious balls on a mere thread?

I'd advise you go through the two monickers stories before concluding.

Lizzyangel ko, hardworking devil ni.

Maybe this is your third moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by Newborn27(f): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Maybe this is your third moniker

Mtcheeew

You no get work.

Dey there dey form NIS Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Newborn27:

Mtcheeew

You no get work.

Dey there dey form NIS Lori iro

Stupid scammer. So it’s a co incident both gave birth via CS April lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Newborn27(f): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Stupid scammer. So it’s a co incident both gave birth via CS April lockdown?

Please count me out of your foolishness.
I'm done quoting you.
I'm neither the op or lovchalice as you claimed,
You can go ahead and bet your balls with amadioha for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by dobnina(f): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Newborn27:

Please count me out of your foolishness.
I'm done quoting you.
I'm neither the op or lizzyangel as you claimed,
You can go ahead and bet your balls with amadioha for all I care.
Lizzy angel welcome o
With your third username.
Thank God nairalanders are smarter.
Go back to your husband, be submissive, obey him and act like a good wife.
Don't he a hypocrite, follow the advice you dish out to other women on this forum and repent from being a serial begger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me by ahnie: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2021
This is getting interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Woman And 2 Sons Living In A Toilet For 6 Years As Her Life Turns Upside-down / Would You Abort A Kid With Down Syndrome? Why And Why Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.