|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,242 members, 5,427,924 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:06 PM
|Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Kunlecelica(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2013|
1. the issue raised in the OP were NOT doctrinal or related to biblical teachings. the OP was asking if white-garment churches are from God. This IMO shows a lack of basic understanding of the doctrinal tenets of white-garment churches on the part of the OP.
2. however had the OP picked holes in the doctrinal teachings of white garment churches. . . . I would have been glad to discuss/debate these holes with her based on my understanding.
The establishment of the white garment churches is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ.the churches commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness
These are biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.
1 .People in garment of glory 1saiah 52.1, Rev 3:5, Rev 7:9
2. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
3. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev 1:4, Rev 4:9-10, Matt 5:24
4. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
5. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah 4:2
6. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
7. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
8. Use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
9. Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
10. Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
11. Washing of feet John 13:5-13
12. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
13. No corpse in the church Exo 43:7-9
14. Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3, 7,Luke 2 vs. 22
15. Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-81,
|Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by tpia5: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013|
Like someone pointed out, the rites do have a strong resemblance to catholic ones.
The traditional african version.
|Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2013|
If you're willing to know about the church i can share a copy of the church's The Celestail Church Of Christ constitution therein you'll find the establishment through divine order ,the divine visitation Our Lord Jesus Christ, when God raised the dead using the Pastor Founder Of our church in the 90's even then Chief Imam Of Lagos State Confessed the power of Jesus Christ by saying he never knew the name of Anobi Isa( Jesus Christ) could do such miracles, even the then Colonial Gov, James Robertson when he was yet to sign the document to mk the church a legal entity and there was delay he saw a vision which Our Lord Jesus Christ Appeared to him, Which made him Sign the document sharply...
|Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Moska(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12|
White garment church with the Billionaires Brotherhood are no different www.billionairesbrotherhood.com
|Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by olamoses75: 11:43pm On Feb 14|
Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / OPM's Apostle Chibuzo Gives Woman, Free Housing, Cash, Scholarship For Kids
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57