Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Who Knows About White-garment Churches? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Knows About White-garment Churches? (14797 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Misconceptions About White Garment Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Kunlecelica(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=noetic16]
grin grin

1. the issue raised in the OP were NOT doctrinal or related to biblical teachings. the OP was asking if white-garment churches are from God. This IMO shows a lack of basic understanding of the doctrinal tenets of white-garment churches on the part of the OP.

2. however had  the OP picked holes in the doctrinal teachings of white garment churches. . . . I would have been glad to discuss/debate these holes with her based on my understanding.

The establishment of the white garment churches is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ.the churches commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness

These are biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.
BIBLICAL REFERENCES

1 .People in garment of glory 1saiah 52.1, Rev 3:5, Rev 7:9
2. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
3. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev 1:4, Rev 4:9-10, Matt 5:24
4. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
5. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah 4:2
6. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
7. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
8. Use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
9. Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
10. Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
11. Washing of feet John 13:5-13
12. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
13. No corpse in the church Exo 43:7-9
14. Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3, 7,Luke 2 vs. 22
15. Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-81,
Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by tpia5: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Like someone pointed out, the rites do have a strong resemblance to catholic ones.

The traditional african version.
Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2013
If you're willing to know about the church i can share a copy of the church's The Celestail Church Of Christ constitution therein you'll find the establishment through divine order ,the divine visitation Our Lord Jesus Christ, when God raised the dead using the Pastor Founder Of our church in the 90's even then Chief Imam Of Lagos State Confessed the power of Jesus Christ by saying he never knew the name of Anobi Isa( Jesus Christ) could do such miracles, even the then Colonial Gov, James Robertson when he was yet to sign the document to mk the church a legal entity and there was delay he saw a vision which Our Lord Jesus Christ Appeared to him, Which made him Sign the document sharply...
Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by Moska(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
White garment church with the Billionaires Brotherhood are no different www.billionairesbrotherhood.com
Re: Who Knows About White-garment Churches? by olamoses75(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pweety4me:
I don't mean or want to sound funny,ignorant or rude but there are quite a few things questionable about the way they do things, or let say things i don't quite understand about the way they do their things.

My first question, Why are there no white people who conduct white garment church?is 'white garment' really from God? or it was man-made by the nigerians?

I mean i don't know any other country besides nigerians that do white-garment.

Also all the things that they use during their services, such as, leaves, perfume e.t.c i mean they say they mean different things & are for santification or some sort of prayer. . .but are these things of the bible?

I mean as a christian, or a pastor of a church u do conduct things according to the words written in the bible?so shouldn't we see Gods teachings/ways being practised in the church?

Plse some1 should enlighten me here, i don't want any battles just some insight abeg
If I may ask, how many Redeem or CAC churches were founded by white people? Is it not that those churches just create some branches overseas and put a pastor to oversee it. There are more than 100 white garmet churches in the UK alone
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Satanism / What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo? / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.