Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me (48087 Views)

Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Edopesin: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2020
NigerianSage:

Have you seen concrete facts linking him to anything rendered in any court of law?

Shouldn't they show Nigerians the evidence against him and the crimes he committed instead of den say den say..?

if you've been following the news you would have realized that he could not account for 39Billion of the recovered 543Billion and he could also not account for 332 of his 836 Estate properties
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Sheriman(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Buhari is shock Magu is shock Nigeria is Shock Everybody is a schocker
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by SenecaTheYonger: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
And how does it feel to be locked up based on mere allegations? It feels bad right? Lol. You only just got a taste of what you and your men have been doing to innocent youths. I hope they lock you up for a long time, maybe your next job will be to passionately pursue human rights in Nigeria's criminal justice system.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Sososo(f): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
That s how you left other people in shock when you were busy filing allegations against them.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2020
junketer:
It's done. Message has been sent to tinubu and he has received it. Fear north.

Stop the obsession with Tinubu

It makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Enyimbamercedes: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Please go and take a seat!

You are not fighting any corruption war again...okay.

Thief
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by adenigga(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2020
it's now officially"Aso rock Shock"
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by 4gunners(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine Magu that couldn't defend himself convincingly now saying this crap.Perhaps he knows they will eventually allow him go scot free as usual of the lopsided anti-corruption fight of the govt he subserve.
Were you there with him while being questioned? Don't take what you read on the media hook line and sinker.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Yinmu. Swear with cutlass sey your hand clean
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Simplehuman: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Wonders shall never end. What do we make of this? So Magu believes he's not corrupt even after diverting recovered loot?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by blowjohn(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2020
IMASTEX:
Same way your shock, shocked your boss. In a saner clan, you would have been shocked in prison after just a month on that seat. But of course, Nigerians will be shocked if anything happens to you by law. Enjoy yourself Sir, you're in a perfect country for your kind.

CLICK HERE for quality snail breeders, Jumbo for resale, calcium supplement for growth & development, training & mentorship, etc.

This ur comment is shocking o.
Well, welcome to the land of shocks
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by blowjohn(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm.
Such shocking comments from shocked citizens
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by orisa37: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
DSS WANTS TO HAND YOU OVER TO COVID19.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Niaja4real(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/magu-i-was-shocked-when-i-read-the-nonsense-allegations-against-me

Shock wetin You be Buhari Abi you dey contest the shock award with your oga??!
You this yam eater!

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine Magu that couldn't defend himself convincingly now saying this crap.Perhaps he knows they will eventually allow him go scot free as usual of the lopsided anti-corruption fight of the govt he subserve.
...were you there when he was asked questions?

why didn't they allow the media inside the venue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin
But you weren't shocked when the bank alerts were dropping like rain tongue
ODARAN.
..see Magu account manager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by skyhighweb(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2020
am also shock that u are shock
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2020
His strategy (Media Trial), has been used against him

What goes around comes around
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by Baycard55(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Another shocker
Lobatan!!!
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by klarke(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2020
fastseo:
grin Buhari is in shock.
Magu also in shock
They need shock absorbers
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by sapientia(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2020
This guy have settled
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Racoon:
were you in the room with him? How did you know he couldn’t defend himself. If he couldn’t why is he here still speaking?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2020
moralistic:
...were you there when he was asked questions?

why didn't they allow the media inside the venue?
I tire o, Nigerian and conclusion ehn
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by MartinsD12(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
dre11:

Magu opens up on detention travails

https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/

Look at what this one is saying, Nigeria is a joke
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
And how does it feel to be locked up based on mere allegations? It feels bad right? Lol. You only just got a taste of what you and your men have been doing to innocent youths. I hope they lock you up for a long time, maybe your next job will be to passionately pursue human rights in Nigeria's criminal justice system.
oga not all youth are innocent.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by ClownPrinceOfPi: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Magu for saying you are shocked.Im also shocked.Its a shocking world

1 Like

Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by KaptainAfrika: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
What goes around comes around biatch !
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:

if you've been following the news you would have realized that he could not account for 39Billion of the recovered 543Billion and he could also not account for 332 of his 836 Estate properties
was it not what the media told you?
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2020
TruthinAction:

They are both corrupt. They will settle issues. And you will not hear anything again about the case.
you seem to know more. Please tell us how you are sure they are both corrupt!
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Edopesin:
only you 300+ houses, 550 billion re-looted... I'm also shocked
what the media told you and what you chose to believe.
Re: Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me by stanliwise(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
Lwkmd grin

But he was not in shock when he was busy embezzling funds kept under ur custody.

Crime fighter wey wear crime like agbada
I don’t understand how you guys think. Have you seen any evidence he committed crime while in office?

Do you know what an allegation means?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.