Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St (13722 Views)

I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by 5Ebiscoo: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2020
A man has taken to a popular relationship forum in South Africa to narrate what he saw her wife doing with her son after he barged in on them in the bathroom.

According to the man, the wife takes long in the bathroom with their son so he one day barged in on her and got the shock of his life.

“My name is John Paul and I live with my wife in Johannesburg. GOD blessed our Marriage with two lovely kids who are growing in good health, obedient and are both intelligent. I have thought both of them to live uprightly and never to soil their hands with evil for any reason. And I believe that they are following my footsteps. But something began to happen lately between my wife and my son each time she decides to bath her in the Bathroom.

At first when my son was diagnosed with Malaria that almost took his life. I recall we were running from one hospital to the other. Taking series of test to ascertain the real cause of his sickness, as we were always given the same test results of Malaria and typhoid. But one sad thing I recalled was that after all the treatments, the sickness persisted as there was no Positive Change at all.

But as GOD may have it, he started responding to the treatments that was given to him. But after he was discharged from the Hospital, he never allowed anyone else to bath him of no me. I tried several times to persuade him to allow his mother to bath him but he refused. He will rather wait for me to come back home each day be it late in the night, before he will be able take is Bath.

But luckily one day he allowed my wife being his mother to bath him. It was like a Christmas celebration in my house. Suddenly he allowed only my wife to bath him. At first they don’t take long in the bathroom, but recently they started taking long in the Bathroom And this always got me concern as to why they will stay in the bathroom after the shower must have stopped flowing, producing the sound of shiiiiii.

Then one day I decided that I must barge in on them. As soon as the shower stop flowing as I was eavesdropping, I quietly came close to the Bathroom door and heard my son crying. Then out of anger I opened the bathroom door and caught my wife robbing our son some herbs.

I was Angry that I took it from her. When I asked her why she was robbing that on our son, she said that her mother gave it to her to always rob it on our son’s Body each time he baths. That it will help in ensuring that the previous sickness that almost cost his life will not come again.

I later threw the Herbs in the waste bin. Please was I too quick to react over my action?”

Read The Full Source: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-wife-takes-long-in-the-bathroom-so-i-barged-in-on-her-and-discovered-this-strange-thing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2020
Iron will burn all ur clothes,even ur boxers,madmen will chase u on the road,thunder will fire dat ur phone and u will be rendered phoneless and wheelbarrow will jam u...for wasting my data.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Iron will burn all ur clothes,even ur boxers,madmen will chase u on the road,thunder will fire dat ur phone and u will be rendered phoneless and wheelbarrow will jam u...for wasting my data.

Bros is pained. The story no end the way you want... cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Jayoficial(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Men no get joy ohh grin

donbachi:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Truetalk3139: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

chei this local man is angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Caleb91(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Na god go punish you dnt worry your thunder we come like doctors prescription 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon 3 in the night

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Chai, i cant believe i finished reading this epistles

I was expecting a sweet ending. Like they were nacking

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Caleb91:
Na god go punish you
dnt worry your thunder we come like doctors prescription
3 in the morning
3 in the afternoon
3 in the night

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by donbachi(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2020
Truetalk3139:

chei this local man is angry
yes!.so angry..it can boil beans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by longetivity(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2020
nonsense...... i ve been expecting the story to end with i caught my wife giving our son doggy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by yuswrld20(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
easy na

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by LKTJ123(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Thunder Fire The Op For Making To Waste My Precious Time On Dis Shit.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2020
yuswrld20:
easy na
i dey vex.
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

Hehehehe
Nothing Roddy Rich no go see inside Box

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by 21savages: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2020
Op....na ur charger go spoil no wori

1 Like

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by kannyluv(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
I cannot stop laughing
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Lool... which kind thing be this na. I done laugh like mumu for here since grin

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by abumeinben(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by sabbiboi: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

Pls, beg me to stop laughing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Jayoficial:
Men no get joy ohh grin

the dude get zero joy for the op on completing the fucking story

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by DeCardinal2020: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
Award winning story! Full of suspense. The truth is that the subtitle of this story should be "Dashed Expectations" or simply "Disappointed at Last". My opinion after reading with disappointment though

1 Like

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Dreyton36: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by princetemitee(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
were people nah thss grin
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by onomeabuja: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Kia kia kia u have to love nairaland ooooo shocked sadgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by neonbash0: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
Hahahahahahaha.
Nairaland is bae grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by dmgr(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
I can't stop laughing... person just waste him precious time read this mumU story from the beginning to the end thinking it will have a nice ending
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by iykeklef(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
angry I was expecting something like.." behold I saw my wife sucking my son's dick".. I'm highly disappointed. E nor go beta for you ooooooo
Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

This comment needs to be framed. Best ever reply on NL cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:

Bro I beg small small

See now, you stole the show, you don become a star

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St by Kvng6464: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
amen aswear mad man self go kiss am olosho lyk this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.