Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) (50284 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Kosiso12(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
BREAKING!!! Heavily Armed Policemen Storm Joy Nunieh’s Residence (Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Heavily armed policemen on Thursday stormed the House of Joy Nunieh, the former Managing Director of NDDC, who is scheduled to testify before a House of Representatives panel today as part of the ongoing probe of NDDC.

IGBERE TV gathered that the policemen arrived at Nunieh’s residence at 3 Owuru Creek View, off Herbert Macaulay Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, at about 4am.

According to an eyewitness who shared the report to IGBERE TV "Their presence means she cannot leave for the Port Harcourt International Airport, where she should be connecting a flight to Abuja."

IGBERE TV recalls that Nunieh recently accused Niger Delta Minister Godswil Akpabio of trying to “come up” on her after failing to bribe her and convince her to take an oath of secrecy in Abuja.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1358197/breaking-heavily-armed-policemen-storm-joy-nuniehs-residence-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by JosEast(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Corrupt peoples everywhere including churches and mosques

52 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Kosiso12(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
TheMainone:
Where are the pictures of the armed police men

Those ones you saw there are with sticks okay? Now, go back to bed

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by SmartProf(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
The way our security personnel are just readily available for hatchet jobs baffles me. Meanwhile in general crime scenes they are no where to be found.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by jlinkd78(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2020
No harm must befall her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2020
nothing must happen to Akpabio

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by BREYZ: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
they should advise Akpabio oooo, i will be here when it will happen. dont joke with our daughter oo
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Taich(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
This drama is just because of stolen money. Clear conscience has peace, imagine this woman and Akpabuo being dragged about like I pass my neighbour generator.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Who go settle this matter nau?

We never settle Malami vs Magu finish another yam don land

12 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by sapientia(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Buhari will be shocked.

Akpabio scoring own goal back to back.

Edited: Wike have rescued her

Am waiting for what the police will say later.
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by SylvesterWinner: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
The way our security personnel are just readily available for hatchet jobs baffles me. Meanwhile in general crime scenes they are no where to be found.
but you can't believed this to be true, how will akpabio want to kill her now that charges have been place against him, rather akpabio have to protect her, because anything happen to her he will be hold responsible, so all this are children political scheme. this is too good to be true dear

2 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Corruption fighting back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2020
We won't see the police where it matters the most tell me why all this unnecessary force to pick up a woman.

1 Like

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2020
The power of Ass....!

Wealth
Woman
Wine

The albatrosses of all powerful MEN....!

1 Like

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2020
SylvesterWinner:
but you can't believed this to be true, how will akpabio want to kill her now that charges have been place against him, rather akpabio have to protect her, because anything happen to her he will be hold responsible, so all this are children political scheme. this is too good to be true dear
Who told you he wanted to kill her?
If he wanted to kill her, he will use hired assasins.
The aim is to stop her from further public hearing.

Also, politicians don't care about being accused of killing as long
as they can dictate the end of the impending case.
I am sure you are aware of some politicians accused of murder who are still flying high
in national and local politics.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by TransflectTP(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Akpabio vs Wike

1 Like

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Akpabio nobi pastor ooo
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Akabui, Is sister Joy your girlfriend or not ?

Did you come to her from behind or not ?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2020
Akpabio will trying everything possible to intimidate this woman
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by DeZoro(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Where is Gov. Wike now....
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2020
grin
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by proeast(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Bastards be decieving themselves. Now the question is, who sent the policemen to block her home?
Again, if she is scheduled to appear at the National Assembly today, then why is she still in P.H?

Hopeless country.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by otokx(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2020
Good thing is that she resides in the soot infested Port Harcourt unlike some others who prefer to reside outside the Niger Delta even when they are no longer in government.
Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by TheMainone: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Wike has arrived at her residence as of now

2 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2020
And how do I beleive this without Pictures, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.