Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz (2070 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Yahoo Boys Using Soap As Their Way Of Making Money / New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by Alfred74: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
SolarEdge:

Bro, we've had an agreement to make a refund of 35k before now. Sending the power bank from Lagos to ilorin during lockdown wasn't free. I told you about the delivery fee when my contact got to you, you said you weren't paying for delivery which I quoted on our chat on watsapp but you claimed you never saw the delivery fee aspect. I suggested we get you an inverter so this system can work for any device which you agreed, we've gotten the inverter and you requested you needed the money because we couldn't meet up with the agreed date.

When you make a deposit of 5k to my account we've not met yet I deliver the next day. Please i did not scam you. The cord I sent you did not fit in with your laptop

Consider his loss and refund the 7k.
Protect your business,many are watching.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by SolarEdge: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
economia1:

I will hold you responsible for my 470k laptop that your powerbank burnt.
You said the power bank cable I sent you did not fit into your laptop and the power bank was useless to you. Please how did the same power bank burnt your laptop when the cable I sent you did not fit into your laptop sir?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by economia1: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
SolarEdge:

You said the power bank cable I sent you did not fit into your laptop and the power bank was useless to you. Please how did the same power bank burnt your laptop when the cable I sent you did not fit into your laptop sir?
We met in govt cofar
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by UDUJ(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
economia1:

I will hold you responsible for my 470k laptop that your powerbank burnt.
SolarEdge:

SolarEdge: refund the remaining 7k

Economia1: once he makes the refund you can take down the picture and the post.
This should stop this back and forth. Cheers
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by SolarEdge: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDUJ:

No problem
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by economia1: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDUJ:

I promise I will drop it down if he gives me my 7k.
I wll make another post on this tomorrow.
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by economia1: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
He has paid the 7k
I have dropped his picture and full name.
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by Carfreak966: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
economia1:

Report solaredge account. Go to your bank and report the entire transaction. He is a thief he sold one fake powerbank to me early this year. Na confirm their way get scope for head o... with sweet voice. Report the entire transaction make he refund you additional 42k sef
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by poshestmina(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Some people just make business difficult for Online vendors.

Three posters that had transactions with you,none brought positive review and you think some other person will want to do business with you on here? undecided

If you had refunded prior to all this drama,he prolly MIGHT have considered forfeiting a little token for the waybill.

After if you don't get customers,you start accusing innocent village people.

SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by economia1: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
SolarEdge:

He is responsible for the burnt of my dell 7370. I will create a post for that tomorrow. Check my tread before today you will see that I have been looking for the motherboard even on nairaland which I have not get it.

I will post his name and pics on it.

He can't sell anything to sound-minded fellow on nairaland again.

The guy has made me sofer I will not pity him.
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by lifenija: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2020
SolarEdge:

Your laptop charging port did not fit the power bank you bought, we never scammed you and we won't scam you. We tried all means to get the right plug to fit your system which was abortive. I suggested to you to incorporate an inverter to the power bank which you said the money was too much (15k) , I later asked you what amount can you pay while we balance up to get the inverter which you said 10k. The week we promised to send the inverter I was not on ground, I beckoned on you and you asked me to send your money and I said my colleague might have bought the inverter as we already agreed. To cut the long story short we came to an agreement to refund 35k to you which you've sent your account details. We traveled to Benin for a job and we came back yesterday which we intend sending you the money, but my personal account was restricted and the bank asked me to come over for a upgrade due to the cash inflow and outflow. I sent you a screenshot of the message and I told you I will send your money when as soon as I have access to my account. The deal we had did not go well doesn't make me a scam.

The job we went to do in Benin is 850k.. The client paid 550k last week Monday, sir we've never met with the client until we got to Benin. I have handled jobs with several client who has paid at least 850k without meeting me in person. I told you once I resolv the bank issue I'll send you your money.

A client I met on nairaland was the one that drew my attention to this.. Bro 42k can't make me. Relax you'll get your money once I have access to my account.

I never threatened you, I only told you that I did not steal from you, we are humans, circumstances beyond my control made this deal linger for this long.

I render my sincere apologies and every inconvenience this must have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Regards
from ur many excuse it shows u are dubious

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by andyanders: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2020
SolarEdge:

Listen carefully Mr. Man. What you did to op is wrong herein. If he decides to take you through legal process for the pain you've caused him, you will end up paying for darmages you cannot handle.

I've taken my time to go through ur responses herein, and to tell you the truth, you're not a straight person. Another guy herein, complained same thing u did to him.

Just process op for his FULL refund OR....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by akuto: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2020
The issue you came here with has been resolved. Let go the hurt and move on. Taking a man down will never profit you. He made his mistakes and I hope he has learnt his lesson.
economia1:

He is responsible for the burnt of my dell 7370. I will create a post for that tomorrow. Check my tread before today you will see that I have been looking for the motherboard even on nairaland which I have not get it.

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by SolarEdge: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2020
economia1:

PLEASE HOW DID A POWER BANK WHOSE CHARGING PORT DID NOT FIT INTO YOUR LAPTOP BURNT YOUR LAPTOP, YOU ARE YET TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. YOU SAID YOU NEVER USED THE POWER BANK FOR A DAY BECAUSE THE CHARGING PLUG I SENT WAS NOT FOR YOUR LAPTOP AND THE POWER BANK WAS USELESS TO YOU.. YET THE SAME POWER BANK WHOSE CHARGING PORT WAS NOT FOR YOUR LAPTOP BURNT YOUR LAPTOP MOTHER BOARD.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by cedricksly: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2020
SolarEdge:

Your laptop charging port did not fit the power bank you bought, we never scammed you and we won't scam you. We tried all means to get the right plug to fit your system which was abortive. I suggested to you to incorporate an inverter to the power bank which you said the money was too much (15k) , I later asked you what amount can you pay while we balance up to get the inverter which you said 10k. The week we promised to send the inverter I was not on ground, I beckoned on you and you asked me to send your money and I said my colleague might have bought the inverter as we already agreed. To cut the long story short we came to an agreement to refund 35k to you which you've sent your account details. We traveled to Benin for a job and we came back yesterday which we intend sending you the money, but my personal account was restricted and the bank asked me to come over for a upgrade due to the cash inflow and outflow. I sent you a screenshot of the message and I told you I will send your money when as soon as I have access to my account. The deal we had did not go well doesn't make me a scam.

The job we went to do in Benin is 850k.. The client paid 550k last week Monday, sir we've never met with the client until we got to Benin. I have handled jobs with several client who has paid at least 850k without meeting me in person. I told you once I resolv the bank issue I'll send you your money.

A client I met on nairaland was the one that drew my attention to this.. Bro 42k can't make me. Relax you'll get your money once I have access to my account.

I never threatened you, I only told you that I did not steal from you, we are humans, circumstances beyond my control made this deal linger for this long.

I render my sincere apologies and every inconvenience this must have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding.
Regards
a business man like you isn't suppose to have issue with his account for long, if the account is really the issue you haven't refunded him. what if a client decide to pay you will you give a client account that doesn't carry ur company name or ur name, its unprofessional, so bros that is no excuse why you haven't refunded him..... Refund his money before you start answering for fraud case, be careful aiit. Be Liberal enough and sort the guy his money, you can't be holding his money and the supposed product you sold for him it makes no common sense regardless your excuse.... Same u that went for more almost a million job, same account you used in collecting the money you couldn't squeeze his 35k out of it, yet you are coming here to boast about the job you went to that sent you more than half a million last week without knowing you.... You are just dubious, be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by UDUJ(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2020
economia1:
He has paid the 7k
I have dropped his picture and full name.

I am happy to hear this. It's good this has been resolved now. Economia1 it was mature of you to come back and tell us It's been resolved.

SolarEdge please try to always be upfront with your clients in future to avoid posts like this. Nairaland is a very big forum and you stand to gain a big client base if you are open in your transactions. Thanks for refunding his money.

I wish you guys a very happy weekend cool
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by lifenija: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
omo see d excuse as e long

bank matter
upgrade matter
but u got paid recently
u travel matter

omo rest
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by Toma2: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2021
lifenija:
from ur many excuse it shows u are dubious
Very dubious
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by Toma2: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
@solarEdge, who cares if you did a job of 850k.. U dey give us lamba grin
Re: I Am Dieying From This Guy Way Of Doing Biz by Pauladex(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2021
It is so sad that people use today to destroy their tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22yr Old Lekki Big Boy Arrested For Scamming Ladies And Beating Them / Nigerian Man Allegedly Attempts To Kill Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing Sex / Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.