Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

See The Kind Of Video I Help Create For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Kind Of Video I Help Create For Your Business (138 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / How I Help Businesses Make Millions / Create For Yourself Another Passive Income For A Lifetime From The Aloe Vera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Video I Help Create For Your Business by sunnypek(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Do you need an advertising video for your business or product?
Pek Graphics can help.

Do you know videos are always more engaging. It highlight the call-to-action. People are more inclined to watch a short video rather than read a long body of text. Videos allows you to convey information in the way you want it to be delivered using different communication styles (style, movement, special effects, closed captions, slides & transitions etc.)

Videos are one of the most engaging mediums you can use to advertise your business, video marketing is a powerful way to attract, educate and delight your audience. It educates customers on both your product and service offerings and tell your story. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJPYv8SohXQ

I serve media companies, small businesses, individuals and brands to create advertising videos...

No matter what you're selling, no matter your business, I'll help create an engaging video ads that will make your business go viral.

I'll customize your video ads to your taste and choice with small a small token.
I use premium tools for all my video advertising creations.
I'll help craft a stunning and engaging video ads for your business in 3D transitions plus morphing slide arrays.
I can also add voice overs if you choose.

Length 1:00 minutes at most(I also make the 30secs package depending on my customer choice)

My number is on my Signature...
Re: See The Kind Of Video I Help Create For Your Business by sunnypek(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: See The Kind Of Video I Help Create For Your Business by sunnypek(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Wins Euromoney Award / Trade With BX Now!! / Shoot A Commercial Advert For Your Business For Just 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.