Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

6 Tips On How To Prepare For A Virtual Interview And Ace Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Tips On How To Prepare For A Virtual Interview And Ace Them (250 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips On How To Prepare For A Virtual Interview And Ace Them by jukekeocha: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2020
I’ve come to understand that some people handle virtual interviews like they are casual chats. They’re not. You need to take them as seriously as you do the physical ones.

In this article, I’ll share 6 tips on how to prepare for and ace them!

1. Dress Up!
You may not be on video call throughout the interview, but at the start, they will need to put a face to the name & voice. Put yourself together and sit where lighting is decent.

2. Get Your Internet And Electricity In Order
“Network is poor in my area” is really lazy excuse. Go somewhere where internet connectivity is decent and if power outage will interrupt your call, consider using your generator whether or not there’s power from the power holding company.

3. Prepare
Don’t go in blind. I’ll never stop emphasising......................................................

Continue reading 6 tips on how to prepare for a virtual interview and ace them
Join us on telegram for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Relationship Manager / Vacancy At Ejigbo, Orisunmbare, Ikotun And Idimu / Need Graphic Designer For Mp3 Artwork/cover Art(gotten)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.