Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! (1053 Views)

What U Need to Know About Award Winning M300 Ncomputing Thin Client / Latest Info For Pdproxy Users/nigerians With Fraud Practices&what U Cause Others / Plz Improve The Graphics Of This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by Terry1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hello everyone,

I want you to share your views about my website, I'm still working on it and I will also need some useful advice from you too if u have any, I will so much appreciate.

>>>>>> www.freewebs.com/coolterryonline

Sign the guest book if u want to.

Thanks and have a nice time.
Re: Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by humpzz: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2006
hi , terry your website is pretty cool. But some of the pictures are bad(the of when you were studing wit your friends.
Re: Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by humpzz: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2006
cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue hi , terry ur website is pretty cool. But some of the pictures are bad(the picture of when you were studing wit ur friends).
Re: Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by layi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2006
Get ur own personal domain name. Just 1000naira per yr. It speaks better that bogus subdomains.
Re: Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by sbucareer(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2006
Fireworks and flash is NOT the main factor for choosing a good website.  Please understand that ecommerce wants to sell their goods and company wants everyone to access their website fast and on time.

Flash, fireworks consume bandwidth and may deter people with slower connection to sit and wait for all the flash/fireworks animation to download.

If you are good with arts, which is what website designers are (Digital Artist) and using flash/fireworks or other form of digital animation you could work with Multimedia company or produce multimedia application and package them in CD-ROM/DVD.  Have someone ever thought of developing multimedia application for nursery/primary school children in class 1-3 using flash and fireworks.  You could use macromedia authorware, which is very dead easy to learn.  If u can learn complex flash, learning authorware would take you hours.

Website, should be simple and free of flash and unnecessary bandwidth consumption components.  Look at google the most simplest interface that fetches $billions every year.  Also look at ebay.  Many more powerful websites like that exist but uses non flash components.

If you plan to use flash in you website, at least you should give the user the power to select to enter the site with flash enable application or just to disable flash and see the amount of people that'd like flash.

I am not saying flash is not good, but it use should be kept minimal in web enable application.  Flash usage should be in multimedia application i.e CD-ROM/DVD.
Re: Check Out This Website And Tell Me What U Think! by Terry1(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2006
Hey,

Thanks so much for the time u spent in going through my site and I appreciate ur contributions and I will do somethg positively in my powers to amend, u know I'm just comming into this.

I look forward for more advice from you. Seun, I look forward for urs too.

Thanks once again.

Nice day to you all. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Software Testing Uk / Rumor Of The Week: Google To Buy Youtube / Can A Board Be Repaird?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.