Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (85914 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin the internet never forgets
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Bakin3(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
When the going was good.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Runjozi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin Pls I need a job I can do during this lock down I live around abj I am an undergraduate pls help 08093763396.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Alwaysachick: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hugging kwa??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by ilovewater89(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.
it means absolutely nothing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by flokii: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
When the going was good.. entanglement things

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Cmanforall: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.
And what does her smile say?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by UDUJ(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Some men are trying sha. The woman has a man's face undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Passionate888: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
So Akpabio na Liverpool fan? Him go waka alone for this one o.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by vasco01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Now cat and rat

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Sososo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
A case of sugar mummy- sugar daddy relationship gone sour

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:
They really want to use this woman to rubbish Akpabio. She is not acting alone, some people wrote the script she is acting on.
What had akpabio or any of them done for the Niger delta in spite of the billions they have been collecting?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by mymadam(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is nothing so serious in this picture.

All I could see are;
Left breast resting on the pot belly
Left hand resting on the prick

Perhaps they went home after this picture to complete the rest?
I don’t know about that

Haba! Bad gal grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by pstar234(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
See the way he's touching the shoulder and smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Heavensent01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
before it got to the stage of no love lost between the two greedy thieves. the woman and Akpabio are just thieves that don't want to agree on the same line of approach to steal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Simvan: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is nothing so serious in this picture.

All I could see are;
Left breast resting on the pot belly
Left hand resting on the prick

Perhaps they went home after this picture to complete the rest?
I don’t know about that

Lol
Please don't kill me with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by BennyDon: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is shortly before "Come up" saga took place

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Arysexy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
When Akpabio d dog eater was d 5th husband. See as him banana bulge

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Comedian2019: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
They are all eleriburuku
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by AreaFada2: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDUJ:
Some men are trying sha. The woman has a man's face undecided
So you mean such men na MVP? grin cheesy

At times some men can dick anything female. But at times also a lady's status/position makes her sexy, not face or shape.

Our money men can be very randy and see sex as a tool of domination. Like the strongest male apes in the wild. Only that money, status and connection determine a man's power these days, not stamina or strength.

There are many house girls finer than a governor's wife. The fine girl might end up marrying a vulcaniser or baba onikeke.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by AmadorSays: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmm, this one na throw back?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Enwhen(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
So does this means he did not assault her? This was with her consent as can be seen so what is(are) your claim with this pictures?

Don't conclude that is with her consent yet, becuase during photo taking , u can't just remove your boss's hand like that...more to it tho, and she has her BF, so it wouldn't be easy for Sen Akpabio to get it as a public figure mostly if her BF is also one.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by desiredhome: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
ODJ124:
This is not Hug Na....
it's just placing hands on shoulder nothing much...
Another one...... when the going was good....now the same money have separated them temporarily, all of them crooks

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by fidelis911: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
It's obvious they have had something together in the past...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Mvici: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Never trust a calaba man grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
You can't me that there is nothing going on among akpaboi and this woman in the throwback picture...
Port Harcourt women are promiscuous they can Bleep nonsense...woman, .if you don't want to lose your husband always check on your him when he's posted to port harcourt....
Port Harcourt ladies are hot....and cheap to Bleep....they can even give you their cunt for free if you know your way....
One of my friend that served in port Harcourt was fucking her boss and she will pay her salary...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by mukthar2000(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
ooh Akpabio u truly asexually harassed this lady, though their most still be some other harassment behind the scene that we are still expecting the s picture or videos.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
I pity Nneoma in all of this.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by vegafbs: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2020

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Advancedman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Uteghe:
Photo shows Akpabio holding Joi Nunieh .

He was constantly holding her.
Must he?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by ikorodureporta: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.