Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (85922 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
C as he carry the level face am.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by kelmicheal: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just look at them 'thieves' i guest when the going was good

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
That is the sexual Harassment she was talking about. He touched her
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
oyatz:
Don't be fooled by this drama. Akpabio and this woman weren't neutral to each other.

They were formerly in some sorts of Man-woman affairs and most likely would have had sex with each other before things fell apart.

99.5% close to the truth grin
I was thinking this too

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Legitist: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Leave politicians with their wahala... Dem Belle don full already.
This is what concerns us...

***FREE SKILL ACQUISITION***

LEARN SKILLS THAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE IN THIS PRESENT TECHNOLOGICAL WORLD. WITH YOUR ANDROID PHONE, YOU CAN DO A LOT. SEMINAR IS FREE!!!!

DON'T WASTE TIME ON THIS BEFORE THE GROUP GETS FILLED UP....
If you have an Android phone and you cannot make money with it, you are losing on every sides.

Free teachings on how you can use your phone as source of business available NOW:

JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP

https:///FTf3jtgvlNII5qos75xvlx

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Openbusiness4: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
GboyegaD:

I just wanted to understand the OPs position.
ok, God bless u smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by sinola(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
When the knacking was so good....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by GboyegaD(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness4:
ok, God bless u smiley

Amen and you too.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by chlowi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
ya all are so petty cheesy just had to bring this photo up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Charly68: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Only God will deliver Akpabio from his present scandal
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
-
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by TopGunFighter: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.
exactly the their just a �
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nasrothschild(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by opribo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Women are wired such that when a man has attempted to sleep with them and fails they become emboldened to finish the man but when he succeeds at it they play the victim card.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Testimony1988(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
When the going was good.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by TruthinAction: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Is she not married at the time of taking the pix? Putting your hands around a woman who is not your wife speaks volume. And why were they standing next to each other? More truth will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Baba eyes don dey for dat woman bodi tey,tey !

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by lildush(m): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Wat is attractive about this woman now... Some men SHA..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Billygee2u: 3:14am On Jul 17, 2020
edo3:
See belle abeg,, now i believe that woman.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Billygee2u: 3:14am On Jul 17, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Believe a politician or his associates dead or alive to your own peril...

1 Like

piippa:
That hand alone says a lot.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by awoluyi(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2020
I believed Akpabio when he said "I have never touched this lady." Seeing this picture now, I believe he touched or made attempts to touch other parts of the woman.
I have learnt not to trust or believe the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by awoluyi(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2020
I believed Akpabio when he said "I have never touched this lady." Seeing this picture now, I believe he touched
and made attempts to touch other parts of the woman.
I have learnt not to trust or believe the politicians.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by smallsmall: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2020
proeast:
They really want to use this woman to rubbish Akpabio. She is not acting alone, some people wrote the script she is acting on.

You are correct but the woman is a rogue herself, just like Akpabio an dall the top shot in that cesspit of corruption call NDDC.
No wonder the ND is in a comatose state, with criminals like these running the show
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by adecz: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2020
You can see the lust in his
small, small eyes!! undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by bizzibodi(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2020
I think all this diversions are just a script to divert us frm d billions that was stolen in nddc.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by virginchaser(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
All these women self? Sometime, you will be on your own, dem go carry body near you. When you now make move dem go go outside begin dey yarn yapata. May God help man race.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by izubext007: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2020
so he is even a liver pool fans.......akwa ibom and cross river men and women are champions wen it's come to womanising and chasing after men . I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2020
DAUDA THE SEXY GUY. Sorry is that his bura standing oh my glasses are not seeing well.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by GoldHorse(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2020
There was an ENTANGLEMENT

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh by geokay777(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Uteghe:
Photo shows Akpabio holding Joi Nunieh .
All I see I a picture of two blind loverbirds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.