Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (68928 Views)

More Remarkable Moments in The Wildlife [photos] / Baby killing and Cannibalism in the animal world. / Animal World: Surviving The Savannah And Jungle [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by charlesm91(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
THIS MAY NOT END WELL angry angry
wetin carry this one enter trouble. grin no be say e get body to do small gra gra

3 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Zimri(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
charlesm91:
wetin carry this one enter trouble. grin no be say e get body to do small gra gra
Lol
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Feraz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Increase the ratios and hyenas would bully any lion bullyable. Hyenas are ferocious. They hate lions and lions hate them too. Be it lion or lioness, if they have the number advantage, they will KILL!! I have also seen them chase off lions from their kill. All they need is an overwhelming number advantage.
Yup but I have also seen a pack of hyenas chased off by 2 lions.

Another fascinating fact is how hyenas tend to punish the weak/old, or to say, anyone that bleeps up.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Okiibe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
cheesy cheesy

GIGANTIC DNA

Ohoooh!
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by akdjr(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
How God created animals including human being to kill each other for feeding still remain a mystery to me. If truly God instruct human to eat animals as claimed in the Bible. Who instruct other endangered animals to kill others ? It was not mentioned in any of the religious book I have read. If u enter lion den as human forget it food don come. If u enter inside river where there are crocodile, forget it you're as good as other prey to them.

3 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by ayanbaba2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Esanboy111:
Only one animal kill snakes with ease and the name of that animal is Goose...

Meerkat, I guess?

I read that they were "carnivorous to venomous snake."

their technique is confusing!
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
SlayerForever:
I didn't realize wild dogs are this formidable.
wild dogs are very intelligent and are good at tracking down.
A single team of wild dogs can go as high as 30 dogs, they can cover great distance and do not really give up. They are like the wolves, their strength is team work.

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by valdetino(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
I love this thread

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by RemoveKebab: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lots of memes here grin

7 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
akdjr:
How God created animals including human being to kill each other for feeding still remain a mystery to me. If truly God instruct human to eat animals as claimed in the Bible. Who instruct other endangered animals to kill others ? It was not mentioned in any of the religious book I have read. If u enter lion den as human forget it food don come. If u enter inside river where there are crocodile, forget it you're as good as other prey to them.
God didn't create animals and humans to kill themselves, It was sin that changed the orientation of life.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Feraz:
Yup but I have also seen a pack of hyenas chased off by 2 lions.

Another fascinating fact is how hyenas tend to punish the weak/old, or to say, anyone that bleeps up.

I have seen that too. I have enough videos of how hyenas go for lions. While the lions would typically charge at them more (than lionesses), both sides know when they are outnumbered and when to flee.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
this thread make sense unlike other senseless threads.
kudos op

5 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Exmilitant(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
HITsquad:
The Pack of dogs attacking a lion got me! The KING OF THE JUNGLE at that!

It shows togetherness is strength.

Even a herd of goat can scare the shit out of a lion if they could stick together and face him... The only reason lions succeed in killing those preys is that they always run off and scattered individually when they Sense a prediator!

This is a life lesson, grab it people...
That's a lioness. Talk of sticking together? Not if you are picked off one by one. The Lion is still the undisputable KING of all beast.

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Omoluabi16(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Feraz:
Very true. Useless animals but successful hunters as small as they are. Hate that they feast while the animal is alive. grin

It is gory, yet fascinating. I only enjoy the chase about lions, not their boring kills. Hyenas, wild dogs or dingoes start feasting asap.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Flyingngel(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
ok
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by akdjr(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro abeg wake up na. How can a sin change us to eat one another byet the same religious book claimed God created animals for our feeding. Abi that claim in Genesis and Leventicus na scam or what?
solite3:
God didn't create animals and humans to kill themselves, It was sin that changed the orientation of life.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Arian247(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
atheistandproud:

Looks more like a Caiman than a Crocodile.
A caiman is still a crocodile just as the nile and salt water crocs
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arian247:

A caiman is still a crocodile just as the nile and salt water crocs

Since when? They are not even in the same family.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Omoluabi16(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
pocohantas:

You are welcome. Follow those wildlife photographers and you’ll see some uncensored pictures and videos. Natgeowild mutes and edits some, so they don’t mess with your head. grin
I have always wondered too. Must be a very tasking job. How about aquatic too? Imagine following these animals birds and fishes just to get the perfect moment. YouTube has got some good videos too, or those guys selling Pirated DVD for 200h. You go watch tire.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Samuels90: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:

I'll do that soonest. Thanks for your comment.
Boss you the Man!, you got my respect! Thanks for the photos, continue to bless us with these good stuffs of Nature. We need more of these to relax with, just like explorers, Thanks buddy!

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by zikter(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toluobaeko11:
You see those Wild dogs, I fear them die. They're thugs, and they operate in unison and they're hard to defeat. They always chases Tigers, Lions, and Cheetahs away and collect their foods.
Chai! I love NAT GEO WILD��
NatGeowild, the best
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Hallabee1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
A LION GETTING ATTACKED BY WILD DOGS... It is not entirely easy in the wild
That dog bad Gan, u no see where the dog bite...na die

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Toluobaeko11: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
akdjr:
Lol! Have you read the animal bible? It's in their bible to eat themselves. So far you're an animal( including human), it's either you eat or be eaten, it's survival of the fittest. It's the law of nature, we animals must feed on ourselves for us to survive.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by NarnieAceTech: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
HOP ALONG!!

The fourth picture though. Very good meme for "Wetin concern me, make I first stretch body".

Very interesting thread; A big fan of Nat Geo, but since I moved to another state, I haven't had the time and luxury to sit behind a TV for long.

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
pocohantas:

A)They follow them in cars that look armored. It would have something like a crane that drops/lifts the camera to whatever angle. The camera itself would be controlled from a system by the photographer.

B)Drop the camera and movements would trigger shutters.

C) Disguise and lay low to get pictures.

D) Be friends with the animals and you can take all the pictures you want. grin

@filipe_deandrade
@alexbraczkowski
@russ_wildlife
@dean.schneider

The aforementioned are good wildlife photographers. The last one lives with or rather, is a member of a pride. grin grin

Thanks very much for this.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Albert0011(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:

ALRIGHT SIR. THANK YOU I'LL FIX THAT
You welcome bro.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Korllami007: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toluobaeko11:
You see those Wild dogs, I fear them die. They're thugs, and they operate in unison and they're hard to defeat. They always chases Tigers, Lions, and Cheetahs away and collect their foods.
Chai! I love NAT GEO WILD��

Hardly can you see them being killed or chased unlike the hyenas and Lion because they don't hunt in pack, they hunt in community. You can see like 20 to 30 of them at once. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Omoluabi16(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
WILD DOGS! DON'T JOKE WITH THIS TEAM
Wild dogs and a hyena? Never seen that before. Good one Zim
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I have always wondered too. Must be a very tasking job. How about aquatic too? Imagine following these animals birds and fishes just to get the perfect moment. YouTube has got some good videos too, or those guys selling Pirated DVD for 200h. You go watch tire.

It is sure very tasking. They look exhausted most timesgrin. I have little interest in aquatic whatever, so I don’t really keep up with them.

However, I follow one of such photographers @paulnicklen. Dude dives in a lot and they probably attach cameras to some of those creatures and monitor them remotely.

Now that you have asked, I might ask. They are always eager to answer or enthusiasts on such pages would answer you. Mostly whites of course...lol.
Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by englishmart(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bojack:
That is some bad ass face piercing
This one is more than a Pierce. It's a laceration.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] by Heavance(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zimri:
I WOULDN'T TELL IF THIS ENDED WELL.
It will end well for the Pangolin, there is nothing the Lions can do to eat this.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Africa's Best (2014) - Top 10 Private Universities On The Continent / 11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.