Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) (57845 Views)

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Farki: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
This drama is getting very interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Story. Social media is not dead. She can pick up a phone and record all she wants to say in minutes and it will be viral.

The fact is that she was party to the massive looting that took place under her watch. All these are just telemundo and I am not watching.

She has exposed Akpabio on camera and one of Akpabio thugs tried stopping her.

Now, she was invited to Abuja by National Assembly committee probing the allegations and all of a sudden armed men are sent to ensure she won't leave her house.

Can't you see that Akpabio have some skeleton in the cupboard?

They should allow her to fly to Abuja and honour the invitation by the house committee, simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Greensquard:

But he has been working at least and has completed some fed govt roads..plus seems he is a bit honest and stands for fairness and truth..but im not in rivers so cant say much but from a diatance he seems ok or rather better than somany

Not just federal roads but also major projects in rivers state .. You are so on point

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by bigpicture001: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
BenGurion10:
I grew up having the likes of Donald Duke,Peter Obi, Babatunde Fashola,Akpabio,Dankwambo as role models and recently Seyi Makinde,Zulum to mention but a few,but Akpabio has turned into something else due to greed and quest to hang on power.
May God help us with this crop of corrupt leaders
Like this post if you think Akpabio is guilty of the allegations,share if you think otherwise

You didn't get exposed to better independent of government role models... Like soludo, iweala, el-rufai, Barth nnaji, fashola, Davido and wizzy, elumelu, obi Jackson, etc....

Na only politicians b ur role model..?.. Lol
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Don't be deceived.

That federal road money was part Odili and mostly work on federal roads done by Amaechi that was returned.

Wike has hardly made any capital investment to move the State forward.

Just reason, till now, he is yet to complete his appointments.

He waited for months to appoint the same people into his cabinet.

He has never made his budget public (in five years).

For Christ sake, does this sound like a fair and truthful person?

CHRONIC LIAR LIKE YOU.. MAKE BELLE PURGE YOU THERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Greensquard(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Don't be deceived.

That federal road money was part Odili and mostly work on federal roads done by Amaechi that was returned.

Wike has hardly made any capital investment to move the State forward.

Just reason, till now, he is yet to complete his appointments.

He waited for months to appoint the same people into his cabinet.

He has never made his budget public (in five years).

For Christ sake, does this sound like a fair and truthful person?

Hmm wow..this life of a truth things are not always as they seem to be..if this is the case then is there hope for this failed country?na wa o

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Goke7: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Greensquard:

But he has been working at least and has completed some fed govt roads..plus seems he is a bit honest and stands for fairness and truth grin..but im not in rivers so cant say much but from a diatance he seems ok or rather better than somany

is this a joke or what?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
pquaver:

Oga use your head.. If its APCand the president that wanted her in house arrest there is nothing 100 wike can do he won't even come dread m of coming there.. If you think I am lying you can ask Goodluck Jonathan and Wike himself..

I hear you.. The APC and the FG once tried to break into the house of judges in River State, Wike stopped it.. What is he the chief security officer of a state for if they can't brief him before they storm his state to harass his people?

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by YoungAncient1: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is one thing the Lion of the South is good at.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arysexy:

She has exposed Akpabio on camera and one of Akpabio thugs tried stopping her.

Now, she was invited to Abuja by National Assembly committee probing the allegations and all of a sudden armed men are sent to ensure she won't leave her house.

Can't you see that Akpabio have some skeleton in the cupboard?

They should allow her to fly to Abuja and honour the invitation by the house committee, simple

Whether Akpabio or Nunieh, they both stole the Commonwealth of the Nation. Billions that could transform the region.

I ain't praising no crook in the name of exposure.

In sane societies, this woman should be walking out of those mansions in cuffs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by emezuo17: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baq2Lm_li_o
. The man that knows how to use power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Point out the lie. Even one.

Has Wike completed his appointments?

Has Wike ever made his budget public?

Has Wike made public the money donated to him for Covid-19 response and recovery?

Which is the lie?

Has he made capital investments in the State?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frankiss44:

I hear you.. The APC and the FG once tried to break into the house of judges in River State, Wike stopped it.. What is he the chief security officer of a state for if they can't brief him before they storm his state to harass his people?
. I am telling that if the president want it there is nothing a million wike will do.. I don't know if you want to argue again.. Wike is there he has wielded the power go and ask him
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Apologize(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ventura1:
DO NOT DIE IN THEIR WAR.

If I tell you the Story of the Man standing by the right Close to Wike. Then you'll realize that e no easy to be Wike.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

God forbid Wike ever becoming President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Greensquard:

Hmm wow..this life of a truth things are not always as they seem to be..if this is the case then is there hope for this failed country?na wa o

Ask before concluding.. Does that guy live any where in rivers state?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
pquaver:

Oga use your head.. If its APCand the president that wanted her in house arrest there is nothing 100 wike can do he won't even come dread m of coming there.. If you think I am lying you can ask Goodluck Jonathan and Wike himself..

Well Wike has proven himself on several occasion. The midnight invasion of Judges quarter by the Federal agency was stopped by Wike who rescued the Judges.

We also saw how Wike defended his state from APC rigging machines of Army, police etc. He came out triumphant.

Wike arrested pilots that flew into the state without his permission during the height of covid 19, he charged them to court.

Do you need more of Wike's bravery against the cowardly FG?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Did he tell you he wanted or wants to be president? Character assassin cum chronic liar

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by bigfish3k: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
stayclearofme:

Love ko love ni.....the same his people he was killing in 2015 just to get to power.
I tire for all of you reciting this same rubbish as if a PDP candidate needs to kill anybody to attain power in a PDP power base of SS

We know the party that brought violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
pquaver:
. I am telling that if the president want it there is nothing a million wike will do.. I don't know if you want to argue again.. Wike is there he has wielded the power go and ask him

I understand your point and am not arguing.. But this has nothing to do with the president, this is Akpabio trying to keep this woman from talking.. And even if the president is involved, don't you think it is necessary for the governor of the state to be briefed before a decision like this is made? Since the president is weak, anybody can just stay in Abuja and order useless policemen up and down

6 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Point out the lie. Even one.

Has Wike made public the money donated to him for Covid-19 response and recovery?

Which is the lie?

Has he made capital investments in the State?

Do you live anywhere in Rivers state?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by steeltrust: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
soberdrunk:
grin grin grin grin Clarence shot it!! This woman is just a disgruntled employee, Akpabio came out with receipts(raw evidence), all her own is "he said/she said" and now she is acting drama..... angry
do u Ve sense at all, which nonsense receipt and for a matter dat is still investigated
why use police to place her on house arrest. if she is lying why not let d investigative committee and court to pass judge.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Did he tell you he wanted or wants to be president? Character assassin cum chronic liar

Someone said he wants Wike as President. I said God forbid and gave my clear reasons. Understand before typing.

Now answer.

Has Wike made capital investments in the State?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Do you live anywhere in Rivers state?

Born and bred in Port Harcourt. How would I know these if I don't live in Rivers State?

Now answer.

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
419 staff

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
They are acting nollywood and you people are clapping for them.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Oduclemz: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is staged. She’s to appear today to answer to allegations of graft and suddenly this comes up. We know she stage it to avoid appearance. Akpabio has appeared take questions under oath. She must do same too. This poorly scripted antics won’t help her
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by 24SEVEN: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Amen. And Amen. I'm Ikwerre, and may God forbid.

The lady asking you if you're living in Rivers, will soon ask you if you're from Rivers. All this unnecessary clannish approach to criticisms wouldn't lead Rivers anywhere. All questions you asked of Wike, he came up short. We have asked same questions and nobody seemed interested in questions asked, so we let it be.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
SmartPolician:

Akwa nwa, achorom ita okpa di oku grin

Tawa nu grin cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Born and bred in Port Harcourt. How would I know these if I don't live in Rivers State?

Now answer.

Born and bred in PH indeed.Chronic liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

We will eat together soonest at the table of JESUS CHRIST

grin grin shocked
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nanavati(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike the people Governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.