Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29775 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Idontknowyou: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Mrshape: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
As a maths and science teacher it did not affect me much.
Just only the first month of abrupt closure

I have seen doing lessons

I am even using this opportunity to relearn chemistry

So that my service will be full package I won't need to employ a chemistry teacher again

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by chatinent: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
We need money. That's the situation and experience.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
The situation is long overdue and no longer funny....It has not been easy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
I miss my pupils. There is so much joy to seeing them always. Seeing the parents bring them in the morning and the hyms on the assembly is is always fulfilling. The bright smile during classes and the shouts...now it's as if the world is a quiet place...

It's been hard surviving as a private school teacher ... one can only look forward to schools opening soon

You can help us today.... Thanks

Ps.. You can start with me... make hunger no kill us angry

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Sadiqali24(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
As a maths and physics teacher, this lockdown has been a blessing.
I'm currently doing home tutor for various of houses including the houses of an emir and some members of house of assembly.
I really thank God.

215 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Mrshape: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I'm currently doing home tutor for various of houses including the houses of emir of lafia and some members of house of assembly.
I really thank God.
Why I won't say mine is much of a blessing is because
Iwhen school was on. I teach in five schools so the new lessons that came just supplement for the schools salary that are no longer coming.

It will be much of a blessing if when school resumes and many of the lessons will be retained

yes mathematics teachers surely have something to do if you add science to it, it is a must

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Admin9: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nigeria has made Ashawo work more profitable than the work of a teacher .

Na wa o

54 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ThatFairGuy: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin we need money o we need money kilode
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Those who God lays it in their hearts should help.
Here with my family we're living on loans. It's really a difficult moment. Nigeria govt continues to fail its citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
We thank God for President Muhammadu Buhari for coming to our aid as private school teachers.
This is one of the many COMMENDABLE and good things he has been doing for Nigeria as a nation.
only the hateful and blind people refuse to see.
I love you PMB.
keep up the good work your Excellency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1347335-coronavirus-fg-set-pay-private-school-teachers-salary-arrears.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by winkmart: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
In this troubled time, as a total man, you ought to have structured your life in such as way that you would not have to wait for any salary. You have a phone, it is more powerful than the the 1st space ship

There are lots of simple skills you can do with your phone and make money. I am a salary earner too, but I don't even have to wait for that.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by starbuck(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nothing for the past 4 months but i am still Alive and Thankful ..

God no go shame me but na that man wey be my employer undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
it's been hard but man gats improvise.....

I'm getting money anyway at least to keep the body and soul together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by jericco1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
The difference between spoken and written English is clear angry

4 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Lamasta(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
I feel for them o God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by techmo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool

Bankers lost jobs too

The whole of ORide staffs and drivers lost job

Atleast even without Salary Teachers still have a job to fall back to, many don't have job or money to look for one

Whatever it is let's pray we get corona vaccination or cure soon because it's getting harder

25 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..
same private schools that have been milking parents using e learning?

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Samirana360(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Do u want to give them palliatives?

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Addme: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
G

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by izubext007: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
am now doing POS business

13 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by trutht828: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
I miss my pupils. There is so much joy to seeing them always

Why do you want to see them? So that you can serve them evil potato? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Righteousness89(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I'm currently doing home tutor for various of houses including the house of an emir and some members of house of assembly.
I really thank God.

Congrats bro! But I advise you to take off the Name of Person you put out there!

Not advisable to put it out here!

9 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Kingpele(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
.... Some are conducting private tutorials for pupils, i have one hard working lady teaching my kids at home..
The bottom line is that these teachers really want to get back to work in their own place of work

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Slawormir: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Alienalert(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Valid Question
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:

God Bless You For your concern

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lecturer On My Girl For Sex / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.