Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29790 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by khairate(f): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k

Hira Comprehensive College, Edo state. Thanks
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by CanadaOrBust: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
JamParkMe:

My business proposal was basically asking everyone to contribute money so we can buy used iPhone 6S from the U.S and resell in nigeria with a ROI of 50%. Not surprisingly, only about 150 people trusted me enough to partake in this venture, I ordered about N20 million worth of used iphone 6S and accessories. Within 2weeks all the phones were sold and everyone profited based on what they contributed.
150 trusted u? In this our Nigeria or another one?

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
Ur digit pls...
Abeg,any amount.thanks.
GTB ,00-494-251
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by merit1988(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
We are employed jobless people.. penniless + broke.. it's sickening cry

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Doyou2019: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
khairate:

Hira Comprehensive College, Edo state. Thanks

That guy is a punk. Don't bother thanking him. Just go over his posts and you'll see what a joker he is.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Chuksmonika(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Those who God lays it in their hearts should help.
Here with my family we're living on loans. It's really a difficult moment. Nigeria govt continues to fail its citizens
bro, I totally it was a joke before, now I know that government doesn't really care for her citizens.

But na God hand we all dey!
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cumtroller:
I am a Female Private School Teacher in Lagos and i am currently into prostitution simply to make ends meet. I am not ashamed as it is better than stealing or begging.

God will see us through. Amen.

Mumu no1
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ifada123: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by hinere(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
May God help all private school teachers. Meanwhile some parents are happy that they are not paying school fees for a while now and wish this can continue but will come on social media and be saying...

"This Govt sef...can't they open schools. Look at private school teachers...I'm just tired?"

Hmmm....it is well. We see your all.

Some people who are not private school teacher and have never passed through the four walls of a school will start dropping Bank details.

Please if you must give money out. The person must send you his or her ID Card and School ID aswell for verification process grin

Meanwhile why do women do somethings.

I just can't believe it.

some women and men ehn...

Just take a good look at this now...

Nigerian Women, Men and Surrogacy? Read More

https://giftchinemerem..com/2020/07/are-nigerians-open-to-surrogacy.html?m=1
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by BreconHills(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
same private schools that have been milking parents using e learning?

Can you explain how e-learning equates to taking advantage of parents?

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by DeMosthigh(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls help your brother
No payment for months now
Pls nothing is too small as your token can go along way.
The online class is not even working.
0420378692. Mogaji T. Gtb
God bless you
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
7victor:
It has not been easy for the private school teachers.

I know a few who have been calling me constantly for money.

GOD was so kind to me to get a federal government job before the shut down of schools.

Before then,I was a private school teacher teaching mathematics in Sokoto state.

Glory be to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by OneMillionBTC: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k

GOOD
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by bjprodint(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
my destiny helper has been taking care of me.May GOD bless you sir.i own a fruit shop,am going to start fruit juice processing and ice block sales soon.my pop corn business is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Parrot173(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
I just credited ur account wit small amount hv u received it

esgee8080:

Bank: UBA
may God bless you
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by CanadaOrBust: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:

St. Mulumba's Catholic College, Ile-Ife, Osun state.
Bank: GTB
Acct. no. 0113858162

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
Ur digit pls...
I got the transfer. May God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

I received the transfer. May God bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Naanlong01: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
As for me, i really thank God because even when school was on, i was doing my barbing business with play station business and was only using part time teaching as a mere support. But since covid 19 crisis, the only difference is that i don't have to go out of my compound to teach any pupil because some of the few ones that live around my house comes to my house for tutoring every monday to thursday and when am through with them most time around 1pm, i go to my shop and spend the rest of the day there. The home tutoring gives me more than my regular salary. I think i am one of the most favoured during this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by toprealman: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mrshape:
As a maths and science teacher it did not affect me much.
Just only the first month of abrupt closure

I have seen doing lessons

I am even using this opportunity to relearn chemistry

So that my service will be full package I won't need to employ a chemistry teacher again
Don't be a jack of all thread bro......body no be firewood ooo.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by akezn: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hunger dey teach me lesson no be small. Even 1k be like 100k for me now.

Quote me if you are touched to assist even if it is 1k to eat, I will greatly appreciate it.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by EPO246: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
I have been so stranded, begging friend and going online for help from people. Zenith. 2253626310. My name is Emma, i have a wife and a baby. Please help. Just anything will go as God will bless you.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

God bless you abundantly sir. Even if it didn't get to me.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ItrendNaija(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Private school teachers, we empathize with you lot this period. The right help is on the way. Go to Get the right help dot come to get an Invite to the digital launch on the 20th
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Parrot173(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of ur lesson note nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

SafariBoy:

Bro help me too. 2131524844 UBA

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by olasco18(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
As in I av bn on free basic since April.last time I was paid was for January,our wicked proprietress is owing us February and March salary bfr the lockdown self.and itz not that she doesn't have the money to pay us, itx just that she is wicked.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Dekunle85: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
It's not been easy at all! Govt, individuals should Hasting to reach out to us because we teach their children
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by JaphNice(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
If I tell you is easy know say na lie bro. Waking up every morning not knowing where ur meal is coming from is not a child's play but definitely it been God all this while. Just hoping the table would turn for our good soonest if not serious crises looms. My landlord self he doesn't even know what to do with me again.

Note: pls am in for any vacancy ..pls help a brother. am currently in Abuja thanks.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by AMOSCO2010(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
I just can't still believe this, my school has been paying us since March. As a matter of fact I just receive my last month salary this week Tuesday (14th July). Thanks to management of PEACE SECONDARY SCHOOL, MOKWA NIGER STATE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Person Lose His Sanity Due To Excess Reading? / Universities And Their School Fees / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.