Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29773 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by jamesharryson(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
As for me, I got my last salary in February 2020. I pray seriously for this trying time to be over cry[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of u nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Minajesty18(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
sheepheart:
Should you need a private teacher for your kids or can link me up to private classes for kids 3-10 years? kindly mention me. I'm skilled at teaching early years reading using jolly Phonics, Montessori, and Nelson handwriting.

Thank you
Me too same line of teaching....

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k

I teach in Field Star Int'l. Obosi, Anambra State
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of u nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

Don't have any picture to prove but God will bless you for helping others.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Runjozi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cumtroller:
I am a Female Private School Teacher in Lagos and i am currently into prostitution simply to make ends meet. I am not ashamed as it is better than stealing or begging.

God will see us through. Amen.

grin grin mad ohh just be careful out there street ain't smiling ohh.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Our proprietor has given us palliatives for the 6th time. And atimes do add cash
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Dekunle85: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anyone can help. I teach in a private school. The first picture is the one I took with some pupils in my class during the school cultural day.
AcctNo: 3153409971
First Bank. Thanks

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

sir, I don't take pictures... I wish I have evidence cos my lesson notes and every other things are in the school library. I teach in Field Star Int'l, its a small private school here in Obosi, Anambra State, Idemili North of Onitsha. I'm really in need of an assistance, but if your spirit feels I'm lying to You, then pls don't reach out to me. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by sheepheart(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Minajesty18:

Me too same line of teaching....
Nice.. we could be friends
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Dekunle85: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
I teach in a private school.

AcctNo: 3153409971
First Bank

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by bumeks(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
It has not been easy but God has in there for us. Thank God for lessons here and there.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by SamBalo08935: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by graciamore(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k
thank you ma/sir.i teach Riyal blooms Academy.. This is me and my learners on colour day thank you in advance...i will appreciate even if is 3k 3058464286 first bank.. Please motionarena don't forget me biko
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nesco244(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Thank you very much Sir for volunteering to help us out.

I am a Mathematics and Further Mathematics Teacher @ Sunshine Int'L School, Onne, Eleme, Rivers State.

UBA. 2013838223.

Unfortunately, I was not given appointment letter and ID card but you can check my Profile and Quotes for the pictures of my students and I in a classroom.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by SamBalo08935: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Sow The Seed Group of Schools, Ibadan
0231385297 - Wema Bank
Oga please oo
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by petermichaels(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
We say there is a lifting up when others say there is a casting down.
God has been faithful.
I have some lessons, and with God's help, it's enough to put food on my family's plate and at least my school tried,we saw half payment for d months. But as no hope for a return, I know say that go lost soon.
God dey. We will get our lives back for sure
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by LongLife4all: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I just credited ur account wit small amount hv u received it

Please also help me. It has not been easy honestly. Any amount at all.

5863009402 - Ecobank
Thomas O.

God bless you.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by BennyDon: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Infact, it has not been easy o but thank God for His grace.

I know we'll survive this serious time embarassed
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
JamParkMe:
So many people are brainless and senseless. They don't create anything or think outside the box. One day I sat down and counted the number of friends I had on facebook, instagram and twitter, the total was about 2,300 people. I thought to myself, what if I approach all my friends with a business proposal that will benefit all of us in the long run? It was a long shot but I was tired of being underemployed and making peanuts so one fateful day I mustered the courage to send all my social media friends a message with my business proposal.

My business proposal was basically asking everyone to contribute money so we can buy used iPhone 6S from the U.S and resell in nigeria with a ROI of 50%. Not surprisingly, only about 150 people trusted me enough to partake in this venture, I ordered about N20 million worth of used iphone 6S and accessories. Within 2weeks all the phones were sold and everyone profited based on what they contributed.

We were thrilled with our initial success, we even posted it on social media and it peaked the interest of other friends who were on the sidelines. We decided to go bigger, we needed to raise N40 million to buy iphone 6S and S7 edges and a few budget laptops as they were moving at that time. This time around about 240 people participated and we raised close to N40M, merchandise arrived 1 month later and we sold out in 2 weeks. ROI about 40%.

Long story short, we have been doing the same group importation. Wash, rinse and repeat. We have bigger goals nowadays. We are about to import some dialysis machines, we have already secured a clinic space in a prime location. Someone from our group is a haematologist and he will be overseeing the operation. Most of us still have our regular jobs but work part time while we spend the rest of our time carrying out research for new ideas and building on successful ventures.

I'm not here to recruit any investor, but I will urge you people who spend so much time on nairaland or any social media platform to try and utilize the power of crowd sourcing. You never know where it will take you, but don't just sit there looking for jobs when you can try to create something that will be far more lucrative and with less stress.

Nice one. I kina like ur creativity
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by graciamore(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

please off Parrot173 I will appreciate any thing from you...am a private school teacher I have kids too it has not been easy at all.. Even if is 3k..i will appreciate thank you sir.. 3058464286 first bank.. Below is me and my learners pics
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Majikman(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Salvation heights sec School
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Alennsar(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

How do I send mine to you.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Alennsar(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toluobaeko11:
I'm an English teacher in a private secondary school. Well..I'm learning laundry right now. Teaching is a prestigious profession, but as far as I'm concerned, teachers in privates school in this country are slaves(including me). Well...I've broken the chain right now, I must also be an employer of labour before the end of this year.

Aameen. I have started frying egg rolls since last week, although the gain is not much because of the high cost of things but it is better than sitting down doing nothing. May God help us and ease our affairs.

It is not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Blessinzy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
how do you expect us to cope ? it is not easy.. and it's better to beg than to steal

Ecobank

help out please
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
How old are you and what are you doing to help?

Idontknowyou:
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Admin9: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

How do you know?/definitely you must be patronizing them

I do. I patronize teachers too
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by eboniest(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Judahland nursery and primary school.ikorodu. thanks..
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nesco244(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
It has not been easy too but I thank God. He always proves Himself.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Damedu: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I just credited ur account wit small amount hv u received it

help a married man bro ....am loosing myself because of unable to provide for my family...
0049799085..GTB Adebayo Abiodun
thanks God bless
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by PastorFire: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Psoul:

You think his job is more stressful than his.
Do you know how he sees your biz?
He may see it as the most stressful thing one can do and he may never wish to do that kind of biz u are doing.
My brother, life is about what you are able to accomplish. Which is more stressful? A job where you are stuck in the class Monday to Fridays and sometimes Saturdays for other extra activities or a business you can go home to your family at any time or even choose not to go to work at all?. Yet, doesn't affect your pocket?.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.