Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? (29756 Views)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Teachers : How To Keep Your Students Engaged In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nesco244(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
I
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Majid1990(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mrshape:
As a maths and science teacher it did not affect me much.
Just only the first month of abrupt closure

I have seen doing lessons

I am even using this opportunity to relearn chemistry

So that my service will be full package I won't need to employ a chemistry teacher again
you own the school
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nesco244(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of u nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

Thank you very much Sir for volunteering to help us out.

I am a Mathematics and Further Mathematics Teacher @ Sunshine Int'L School, Onne, Eleme, Rivers State.

UBA. 2013838223.

Unfortunately, I was not given appointment letter and ID card but you can check my Profile and Quotes for the pictures of my students and I in a classroom.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..
As a private school teacher life has not been easy as it was before since the beginning of this covid-19 pandemic. Am a physics/Mathematics teacher of two different schools(part time) the last time I was paid was February, since then I have to go for menial jobs that I hardly earn #500 a day. Am just frustrated and puzzled but I still keep faith in God. May Allah SWT come to our succor
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by abidem4real: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:
My gratitude goes to our private school teachers who have been surviving through these period.

Seriously it has not been easy. Because my mum is also a private school teacher and also the bread winner of the family, but thank God things have been going well for us even though she has not been paid salary for 3 months now.
Share us your experience as a Private school teacher and how you have be coping..
It has been a hell on earth for me being a registrar cum bursar
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by tunary(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
chatinent:
We need money. That's the situation and experience.
LOL very simple.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by iwinnie(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
its really not been easy...
my proprietor is still owing February, march salary before schools were asked to close.
He told us to drop account numbers on our WhatsApp group that he'll pay us by middle of April, up till now no payment from them not even a text message..
God bless my Hubby because am very heavy so I can't do much
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Dandsome: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Definitely is hasn't been easy for them, to survive they have to diversify into other forms of investment to get income, good thing is there are organizations that are willing to help in times like these.

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Kinjeketile(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k

Inemeh Regina Monday
Dan and Dav College, Alapere- Ketu
First Bank
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by placeofallure(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
same private schools that have been milking parents using e learning?

Expatiate please. What do you mean milking parents? eLearning should go for free or the charges are abysmal?

Modified:
The pandemic is not only affecting private school teachers but also every facet of our everyday life. Everyone is feeling the impact. My husband has been standing in the gap. Also, I've been doing online lessons via the Google classroom too. This doesn't fetch much as I don't have many kids to teach. I can't go and do any home lessons now. My husband fears Coro like no man's business. He doesn't allow me go anywhere. Instead, he does all the going out. He gets groceries and other stuff. I just cook that's all. I teach from the house, source for info on the net, prepare my notes, prepare worksheets, grade the assignments etc. When I get bored or tired doing that, I watch movies. Now, I'm used to staying indoors. When the schools reopen, I'll have a lot of readjustments to make.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Orente21(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I plan to give out to 10 private school teacher's but u hav 2 back up ur claim with pictures of u nd ur pupil as evidence....i know ther ar lot desperate out there but that d little i can help...just want to be philanthropic

I am a private school teacher also.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by mosho2good: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Reply and Like this comment with the private school you teach and I will and I will send you 10k
I currently teach at yusfaith private school located in Lagos Island
kindly help me plz
Access bank
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Orente21(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
l
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Omakraid(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Idontknowyou:

It has only been God
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Narcist(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=motionarena post=91780990]
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ebopee: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Narcist(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:
I just credited ur account wit small amount hv u received it

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by fbabs(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice initiative
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by fbabs(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice initiative
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by uromii: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by chime8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
SPRING LEADERS SECONDARY SCHOOL, AUCHI.

FIRST BANK, 3097662083, CHIME CHUKWUKA
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Narcist(f): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Omakraid(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

God bless you for this. I Haven't been paid since schools closed.This is a picture of me, I blurred out other teachers. The male teacher's hand is slightly raised above my head.
0049740252 Gtbank

Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cumtroller:
I am a Female Private School Teacher in Lagos and currently into prostitution simply to make ends meet. I am not ashamed as it is better than stealing or begging.

God will see us through. Amen.
At least God knows your intentions. Infact ur customers are de main ashawo
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ernestita3(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
hmmmm ,, If not for God, I would have bn turned to a beggar. After all d suffering in school without a helper and finally back from service without a political father or parents to inherit anything.
No little income to start up a petty business.
But consoled with d private school I teach just for survival. with the expectations of saving a little out of 20k paid as salary to start a little business. but now totally cut of from existence. survival threatened. no one to lean on. hahahhahahaha. it's really funny . what a hell of a country. hmmmmmmm!!!!!
let God touch your hrt to save a starving soul.
Call if u wish to help
08061300244 thanks.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Narcist(f): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
motionarena:
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Addme: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Parrot173:

I quoted you immediately after the guy you helped
I could not lay hand on the picture taken in the class. It's mostly on rare occasions that pictures are taken in the class but this is the picture taken during our cultural day just before the pandemic.
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by ernestita3(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
3093976670: firstbank
Re: Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? by Omakraid(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
AMOSCO2010:
I just can't still believe this, my school has been paying us since March. As a matter of fact I just receive my last month salary this week Tuesday (14th July). Thanks to management of PEACE SECONDARY SCHOOL, MOKWA NIGER STATE
You are very lucky. My boss also promised to pay us, though half but I think the lockdown didn't allow him go to work too so there's nowhere the money would come from. He's a nice man but because of the times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.