Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Believe In Yourself: If You Can Conceive It, You Can Achieve It." - A COMPLETE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Believe In Yourself: If You Can Conceive It, You Can Achieve It." - A COMPLETE (185 Views)

Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Dare To Dream It, You Can Achieve It / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Believe In Yourself: If You Can Conceive It, You Can Achieve It." - A COMPLETE by AududuNine11: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
"Believe in yourself: If you can conceive it, you can achieve it." - A COMPLETE GARBAGE!

The above seemingly concocted axiom does not align with scriptural truth. It only portrays the mindset of a typical man who leans on his own understanding. I won't be mincing words if I say it's a mindset of the carnal old man who is given to vague philosophy and "the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ".

Someone posited and I quote:
"Faith in God, not faith in self. You can practise all motivational tricks in the bag, and still fail. Without a divine factor, nothing happens.".

Consequently, recall the Parable of the rich fool in Luke 12:16-20.

Lastly, let's take heed to the admonition given in Colossians 2:8, Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 28:26, amongst others.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Back To School In Your Dream / Register For The School Of Evangelism And Missions / What Pastor Chris Said To Leaders Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.