Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. (5955 Views)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by rasheylaw(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ladies are complex human beings, no man can say he fully understands them.

They may say a word and mean the exact opposite or behave in a certain way that may give you a different impression about them but with a totally different thing on their mind.

ladies are individuals that don’t flaunt how they feel about a guy easily as any excessive demonstration might make them look cheap to the guy.

But for a girl to open her heart and show love, it should be considered an honor because once she loves, she does it with the whole of her heart like she does when she hates.

No girl is perfect but if a girl is doing some of these 7 things listed below around you, it means she loves you and this may be the perfect opportunity for you to have her.

(1). She includes you in her future plans.
For a lady to mention you in her future it means she likes you and would want to see you guys end up together.

(2). She enjoys being around you.
When a lady dislikes you, she will use even the slimziest excuse to avoid you. If she likes being around you it’s a sign she loves you.

(3). She doesn’t hesitate to spend money on you.
Ladies are very cautious in their spending.

They don’t spend extravagantly most especially when it comes to spending on guys.

When she spends on you, it means she’s in to you and she doesn’t mind spending on you.

(4). She is ready to sacrifice her savings to support your dreams.
When she is willing to sacrifice her savings for you, it means she believes in you and your dreams and she wants to do whatever she can to support you.

This attribute is rare to find in a lady because most of them believes men should do the spending in a relationship.

When you find a girl that is willing to support your dreams and vision, don’t let her go. Her kind of lady is rare or rather one in a million.

(5). She cries when you hurt her.
For your words to hurt anybody most especially a lady, it means your words matters to her, she loves you and hold you in high esteem. Behave yourself, watch your words and use them to uplift her rather than pulling her down with them.

This is also an indication that whenever you complement her she’s likely to appreciate it since she holds your words in high esteem and they matter to her.

(6). She calls in the late hours of the night just to hear from you.
Like they say the last person you think of before going to bed is either the source of your joy or pain. For her to sacrifice her sleep to talk to you, you must be special then. Make her feel special too.

(7). She tells you that she dreamt about you last night.
This could be another sign for her to show you she likes you and to make you feel special.

This is also a way of her telling you she’s always thinking of you.

Whoever that has dated a girl before must have experienced some of the things mentioned above. Because they exist in a relationship.

It’s rare to see a girl walk up to a guy and tell him she really likes him, so if you notice some of these things mentioned above, it’s a sign that she loves you.

Because girls don’t associate with guys they do not have a thing for just like that, unless they have ulterior motive.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by correctyourself(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oga you see what one of the lazy youth is thinking, people like this are the ones running after our daughters just to have access to what we have.

12 Likes

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by icewinz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
My country people biko no vex say i dey ask, is npower batch C registration still ongoing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by ouzo1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Too much TeleMundo and Zeeworld grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Minsk24: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Too much TeleMundo and Zeeworld grin grin
No, it isn't true.
Much as I don't like to talk about my relationship with guys, I'll say I did these things and you don't have to believe me. However, dude had the effrontery to tell me I don't know how to love. Ahahahahhahahhahha.
No be him fault sha.
Na me Bleep up

Remembering this, I begin to ask myself if I was stupid or something.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by BlackfireX: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dem don use op do juju...

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, it isn't true.
Much as I don't like to talk about my relationship with guys, I'll say I did these things and you don't have to believe me. However, dude had the effrontery to tell me I don't know how to love. Ahahahahhahahhahha.
No be him fault sha.
Na me Bleep up

Well one thing I've learnt is it's one thing to love and express it, it is another to express love the way the person will feel loved.

We Nigerians hardly take time to understand our partners love language. So your dude may not be totally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Op my kind of love isn't for Nigerian Men grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Well one thing I've learnt is it's one thing to love and express it, it is another to express love the way the person will feel loved.

We Nigerians hardly take time to understand our partners love language. So your dude may not be totally wrong.
True and I'll be honest, he didn't like calls which was a problem for me.
He could go over a week without calling and see nothing wrong with it. I on the other hand like to call and I even said since he didn't like calls then we could make it every two days or something and bro still had issues with it.
Abeg, na him headache be that.
Kama pade mo (make we no meet again).
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by HomerTimpson: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, it isn't true.
No be him fault sha.
Na me Bleep up

you didn't bleep up and you are not stupid..he just didn't want you or probably playing the guy game with you or you are just too good for him...don't worry you knight will come in a shining armour

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

True and I'll be honest, he didn't like calls which was a problem for me.
He could go over a week without calling and see nothing wrong with it. I on the other hand like to call and I even said since he didn't like calls then we could make it every two days or something and bro still had issues with it.
Abeg, na him headache be that.
Kama pade mo (make we no meet again).
Lol @Kama pade mo grin grin
Compatibility one of the things we hardly consider before going into relationship proper and then Sex comes , we get all hooked and hurt when we finally decide to go separate Lol. And you wonder why Nigerians always hate their ex's grin

SIS, good thing you went separate ways. It's better.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you didn't bleep up and you are not stupid..he just didn't want you or probably playing the guy game with you or you are just too good for him...don't worry you knight will come in a shining armour
Lol.
Knight what? Abeg abeg abeg, I no get that energy. Make im dey him lane make I dey mine.
Na money I dey try find. I get better things way I wan use my life do.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Blessinzy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
just maybe you are right!
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Lol @Kama pade mo grin grin
Compatibility one of the things we hardly consider before going into relationship proper and then Sex comes , we get all hooked and hurt when we finally decide to go separate Lol. And you wonder why Nigerians always hate their ex's grin

SIS, good thing you went separate ways. It's better.
The call thing was the only issue actually.
I don't hate him, I'm just so indifferent about him.
Lol.
Now he sometimes chats me up and when I ignore he feels bad. Maybe he never knew I'm good at ghosting people, well now he knows because mi o raiye kati kati. grin grin grin grin. I no be alaini nkan shey. grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

The call thing was the only issue actually.
I don't hate him, I'm just so indifferent about him.
Lol.
Now he sometimes chats me up and when I ignore he feels bad. Maybe he never knew I'm good at ghosting people, well now he knows because mi o raiye kati kati. grin grin grin grin. I no be alaini nkan shey. grin grin grin
Lol you two weren't compatible in that aspect and it's something very important to you. Lol good thing you don't hate him, that's a big burden to bear

I get that... I have one on my plate too, sometimes these guys mistake ladies availability for joblessness. They don't know sometimes we only pay attention because we care and want more of them cry . And gender has the monopoly of ghosting. grin . Babe you are doing well! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by HomerTimpson: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol.
Knight what? Abeg abeg abeg, I no get that energy. Make im dey him lane make I dey mine.
Na money I dey try find. I get better things way I wan use my life do.
LOL while this is cute,still don't give up or lose hope like that,you can check out the story of JOYCE MEYER whe you have the time (le bon gars trop occupe,c'est pourquoi il ne se presente jamais)LOL
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL while this is cute,still don't give up or lose hope like that,you can check out the story of JOYCE MEYER whe you have the time (le bon gars trop occupe,c'est pourquoi il ne se presente jamais)LOL
Ah bon?
Je be savais pas! Lol
I'll remember to do so.
And I actually really don't care.
Que sera, sera.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Lol you two weren't compatible in that aspect and it's something very important to you. Lol good thing you don't hate him, that's a big burden to bear

I get that... I have one on my plate too, sometimes these guys mistake ladies availability for joblessness. They don't know sometimes we only pay attention because we care and want more of them cry . And gender has the monopoly of ghosting. grin . Babe you are doing well! grin
Lol, bro didn't know I wasn't jobless. Thank goodness I stopped telling him most of my plans.
Lol. I'm quite good at ghosting, mastered the art. Who you be lol.
Thanks sis, I know you're also doing well.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by HomerTimpson: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Ah bon?
Je be savais pas! Lol
I'll remember to do so.
And I actually really don't care.
Que sera, sera.
yea but this is why we have the FRIENDZONE but its underated as most people don't like the LET'S BE FRIENDS thing probably cause of our sociocultural perspective...but as you said QUE SERA, SERA.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Amb1045(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, it isn't true.
No be him fault sha.
Na me Bleep up

dude was right, you're bugging him up. afterall, all this love ends in sex and sex is cheap this days. then why bug me up because of sex. control your emotions and be strong emotionally let's talk once in two days. Tell me what you want from the day you made up your mind to date me, serious relationship or friends and benefit lol
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amb1045:
dude was right, you're bugging him up. after all, all this love ends in sex and sex is cheap this days. then why bug me up because of sex. control your emotions and be strong emotionally let's talk once in two days. Tell me what you want from the day you made up your mind to date me, serious relationship or friends and benefit lol
Just take a look at yourself.
Mtcheeeeeewwwwww.
You make me laugh, walahi.
Most people here often feel they know how to talk and are always right.
I won't honour you by arguing with you on what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by HomerTimpson: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amb1045:
dude was right, you're bugging him up. after all, all this love ends in sex and sex is cheap this days. then why bug me up because of sex. control your emotions and be strong emotionally let's talk once in two days. Tell me what you want from the day you made up your mind to date me, serious relationship or friends and benefit lol
undecided
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Darealudeme: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Not in Nigeria system
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
So all those that are married and did not do the aforementioned things above do not love their husbands
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Op my kind of love isn't for Nigerian Men grin
Keep your nonsense love. We don't need it!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Keep your nonsense love. We don't need it!
Yes you don't need it. You need brain, one with Sense.
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Yes you don't need it. You need brain, one with Sense.
See you in Shiloh 2028!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kriss216:

See you in Shiloh 2028!
What will you be doing there? See why you need Sense?
Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Kriss216: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
What will you be doing there? See why you need Sense?
I'll be coming to help you in prayers... You're my good friend.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll be coming to help you in prayers... You're my good friend.
No I'm not your friend, I don't know you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked Bikers In Europe (pic & Vid) / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.