Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? (3316 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Quantity Time: 4% (2 votes)
Quality Time: 95% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

FUN TIME: Which Of These Will You Choose? / Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2011
I have this mutual benefit mate who always talk about quality time always, she tells me we don't have quality times every time we see. I spend almost 12 hrs with her anytime we see, despite my busy schedules but she still complains about 'quality' time. With all the pelvic exercise that cuts my ration of strenght, I hate to think about the Quality time she still means,
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Tingles(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
Try spending time doing things that aren't sex-related, I think she wants you to invest emotionally.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Sex is not our thing. We talk and confide in each other most of the times and deql with our diffrences but she still complain qaulity time.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by obowunmi(m): 1:46am On Feb 06, 2011
Ahahaha! She wants more from you, than sex. She want you to go on date --- things that involves u both without the mattress.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2011
true.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
Quality time. Too much time with a person drives me nuts
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
Crazii I say brother. I let her tell me whatever she wants and needs. I'm just thinking maybe the word 'quantity' is new to her
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by andyprez(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
pinkrex:

I have this mutual benefit mate who always talk about quality time always, she tells me we don't have quality times every time we see. I spend almost 12 hrs with her anytime we see, despite my busy schedules but she still complains about 'quality' time. With all the pelvic exercise that cuts my ration of strenght, I hate to think about the Quality time she still means,
You spend the halve of the day with her and thats not quality enough? Pheww!, Its either you ain't spending it right or,
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by nvo5(f): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
maybe you see her once in a month.
Are you proud of her
do you go out on a date
does she really know you
I bet she doesn't. It not just
spending ALmost 12 hours with
her, its how do you spend it.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by SIBB(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
It should always be a Quality time.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by hope247: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
quality time is what counts most
but the quantity should be considered too, it doesnt make sense spending lot of time for example one day a month and the rest of the days there is no time for each other
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Parnassuss(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
diff'ren strokes to diff'ren folks, If she ain't working move on.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by r231(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
all of the above
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by tlops(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^^ qtty and qlty.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by linsa01(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
2 things>>
its either u're boring or she wants more than jst casual frnd 4rm u.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by samsaro: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
12 hours with a girl whom you are not married to is enough time to make good money.be contiouse of ur time
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
@nvo. How do you spend your own quality time?
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
12 hours with a girl whom you are not married to is enough time to make good money.be contiouse of your time. I'm sure ull spend your date marketing products on the beach.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by favouredjb(f): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
what do you mean by friends with benefits though undecided
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
Quality time or quantity time? WTF! undecided

Na orisirisi person go read for Nairaland
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2011
Who be dis one? Seemz your wife or gurl just anoyed you and you want to pour it on NL. Go away with your grudge!
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
what do you mean by friends with benefits though. I'm very sure I dint write in french!
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Fearcom(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Whichever is Cheaper grin
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by akuigwe(f): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
i think you should try asking her what she means by quality. quality to her may mean something diff. from what you assume. quality time may not depend on how many hours spent but the fullfilment derived by both parties from the time spent in each other's company.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
i think you should try asking her what she means by quality. quality to her may mean something diff. from what you assume. quality time may not depend on how many hours spent but the fullfilment derived by both parties from the time spent in each other's company. B. Before I breath she'il say quality, ask, quality. Quality remains quality but she wudint tell the kinda quality time she wants. Mtcheew! I'm beginning to think she was coursed with that word or probably brawling for a quarell
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by alphabet43(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2011
Mr Pinkrex; You're not doing anything wrong ojare. I think that's code for 'marry me asap'. Just take your time
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by MBG4Real(m): 3:20am On Feb 08, 2011
@Op
Quality time? Even if you stop work and make it up to 24hrs with her, she will still complain of quality time. She dosen't want to say it directly. She seems to be saying that 12hrs with you in a day or week is not enough for her. But that is not what she mean. She wants you to make commitment. Like Marry her. Once you do,you will see that 12hrs will be too much a time.  She will be the one to tell you to stay apart sometime.

Take for instance, if she comes to your house for a night, she would not want to leave in the morning because you are going to work. She would prefer you leave her in, go and come back. Whenyou visit her, she wouldn't like you people parting after the 12hrs because you are avoiding one thing or the other.

The bottom line is; She just want to "Own" you
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by busygirl(f): 4:36am On Feb 08, 2011
Fear.com:

Whichever is Cheaper grin
hehe grin

@OP what you need to do is ask your babe what she really wants.
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by Wumine(f): 6:07am On Feb 08, 2011
Quality time is better, you get to do fun things together. Quantity time could be so so boring. To some girls quality time can mean 'lets just cuddle and talk and be plain silly together while making each other laugh' or 'shower me with more gifts' or 'i wanna get married'!.
Rather,why not ask her what kind of quality time she wants
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pinkrex(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2011
Now I'm beginning to see d quality time she's talking about! Marraige? No way! I never reach dat level o, A woman can't trap me lyk dat, or if she's ready to sponsor d marriage to make babies. Its cool by me oo cos I'll help make the quality children she always wants but will get married to my original wife when I'm ready. Women!!!
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pappy4real(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2011
@OP, 12 hrs with a girl got a job lipsrsealed
Re: Quantity Time And Quality Time, Which Do You Prefer? by pawa4ul: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2011
For a guy, quality time is the best time SPENT, while for a lad quality time is the best thing HEARD. She wants to hear the word ''will you marry me?''

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Lost Her Arms And Legs After Taking Injections For Bigger Bum / Bizarre Car Accident In Benin, Edo State / 26 Interesting Facts About Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.