Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police (52065 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by yaki84: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:
grin e be like say na wike go chop that puna that akpabio was badly after.
Free palliative
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by azadus18: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wow.....

So wike is a Man.....
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by rhames(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....

That is the life of a career woman and no one except God can do anything about it. They don't have that time to bow completely to any Man's wishes and if she finds herself with a man who understands her, she will take certain liberties which the spouse may just overlook.

They only marry after their working life.

Some examples are

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by iamyemiakins(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Buffalo2(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Major General Wike
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by rhames(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by SaintBeehot(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
mvem:
the woman and akpabio are all same thing...it will be foolish to start picking side
You don't have to tell a sensible person that, but trying to get her arrested without an arrest warrant is wrong. Let know our right.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Wike Performed Excellently today!

He is a Man of his Words!

Governor Wike! I Respect you Sir!

Its just a Matter of Time ! I See Some of the NDDC people and Akpabio in Jail in the Nearest Future..
nddc people excluding Nunieh abi? Dem go probe all of them. No hiding place for anyone if Wike no take time e go collect e own too.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by madridsta007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by TheoStatesman(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Coming to a state to arrest someone without the consent of the CP is bad
Are we in Banana Republic?
This Apc govt should try and respect the constitution and rule of law
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by MurderX: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
May the manhood of the greatest governor remain long and stay strong inside the heart of Joy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Arabs999: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:

Abegi.. Let him chop everything chopable inside that kongoh.. He deserves it, and should not remain anything for anyone called Akpamubio, the thievery Minister of kwaruption Republic...
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yeah compared to akpabio wikus is a real man.
No sexual accusations for him.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oghene1st:
You can't be standing with Akpabio or Nunieh and be demanding probe of NDDC. They are all thieves. They are obstructing forensic audit of NDDC finance.

true talk
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
[img][/img]
rhames:

That is the life of a career woman and no one except God can do anything about it. They don't have that time to bow completely to any Man's wishes and if she finds herself with a man who understands her, she will take certain liberties which the spouse may just overlook.

They only marry after their working life.

Some examples are

One thing we can all agree on is ...wikus deserves to be joyfully rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Joy Nunieh should go and sit down.....

She's a toxic lady...... If a woman can't keep four husbands, then she has a questionable character..... Four men oh!!!

She has a problem with herself.... People working under her have been complaining of her behavior.....

Her types will often be quick to accuse men of trying to rape them in a bid to be sympathised with......

Wike is just looking for attention..... Akpabio will ignore him the way Buhari have been ignoring him....
u truly understand her. Even if she's not corrupt, this her attitude is something else.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by omenka(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:
Kai, Nigerians!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
You don't know the games playing out at NDDC. Akpabio was the one who snitched on the nddc to the president. He was therefore empowered to carry out a forensic audit which didn't go down well with the power brokers at nddc. The powers that be are the ones obstructing investigations. Remember the E.D Finance, who was an Akpabio's ally was poisoned to death last month.
o my goodness
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Wike Performed Excellently today!

He is a Man of his Words!

Governor Wike! I Respect you Sir!

Its just a Matter of Time ! I See Some of the NDDC people and Akpabio in Jail in the Nearest Future..

My brother. In Jail? in which country will that happen ni. We all know how this whole thing will end last last.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by spartan117(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

Waiting for the police to deny giving authorization for her arrest. Akpabio deserves another slap to purge him of all the oily Niger Delta yams he ate. I neither like nor hate Wike, but i must commend him for this.
I like this line cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:

I see that happening this night my bro. What a country indeed.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by SmartPolician: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Susu888:

Is she not married?

Why all these comments?

Is that all women mean to us men?
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Wether the whole igbos and anti- Buhari people and Wike and Joy Nunieh likes it or not, NDDC must be probe! We the true sons of the Niger Delta must know how funds being allocated to the NDDC since 2001 was spent. Kudos to Akpabio. Those of us who knows the truth are solidly behind you.
Guy open ur eye abeg is now I believe what this woman was say if why will Akpabio send police to kidnap her
P.S you need to stop being a trialist and racist because there are Igbo people in the Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Chekwume16(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are just a dummy. Your write up shows you are not in the scheme of things and you lack information. Just maintain your peace and read comments instead of delving into areas that are beyond you
Exmilitant:
Wether the whole igbos and anti- Buhari people and Wike and Joy Nunieh likes it or not, NDDC must be probe! We the true sons of the Niger Delta must know how funds being allocated to the NDDC since 2001 was spent. Kudos to Akpabio. Those of us who knows the truth are solidly behind you.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by feedthenation(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bunch of amateurs, how can you arrest and detain someone without a warrant - going to her house before the dawn of day.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
sapientia:
Amaechi knows he is a man

Am just concerned Buhari cannot probe NDDC
that is my fear. After all this drama nothing go still come out. Abeg I nor fit carry headache for govt matter.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Sonoyom(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
This particular gesture reminds me of the day Wike left Government house in the middle of the night to stop the illegal raid of a Judge's house by the DSS
Let me join her and say Wike is a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Celly2020: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike is a real man if you doubt me ask Amechi

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by opribo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is it not Akpabism, he is well known for using fronts to steal the peoples money. Soon i will uncover details that went down in Akpabism.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by omenka(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nobody seems to be bothered about that gargantuan castle she has as a house.

Nigerians are not yet ready.

Everyone will take sides depending on their political persuasions.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Bekool(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is a piece of childish joke. How could it be possible that a team of rogue policemen ventured into Rovers State to arrest the former MD of NDDC and CP did not have a whiff of it?

Those so called police men might even be kidnappers or assassins.
Re: Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police by Exmilitant(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chekwume16:
You are just a dummy. Your write up shows you are not in the scheme of things and you lack information. Just maintain your peace and read comments instead of delving into areas that are beyond you
NDDC, is of very great interest and concern to me. So Mr insider, can you enlighten me on the palavar in NDDC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.