Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Publish Your Comedy Skit On Our Monetized Youtube Channel And Get Paid Monthly - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Publish Your Comedy Skit On Our Monetized Youtube Channel And Get Paid Monthly (569 Views)

Promote Your Comedy / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation / Pls Rate My Latest Short Comedy Skit: By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publish Your Comedy Skit On Our Monetized Youtube Channel And Get Paid Monthly by Shakaranews2020: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Are you a talented comedian with interesting skits but don't generate money from your videos? Do you just post your videos on Instagram for comments, likes, and followership?

Well, I can help you generate revenue for your videos and also help you reach a wider audience on YouTube, hence, making you more popular.
How?

I would publish your videos on my monetized YouTube channel with over 94k+ subscribers from around the world. We get over 900k views monthly on our channel.

And all revenues generated from your video shall be divided 50/50, and this shall be done monthly. For transparency, I would show you the statistics and earnings from your video for the month, and You take half, and we take half.

If interested in this deal, comment below and let's get started. Our watch word is TRANSPARENCY!

See screenshot of some of our videos and views, attached below

Re: Publish Your Comedy Skit On Our Monetized Youtube Channel And Get Paid Monthly by Chitime01: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Shakaranews2020:
Are you a talented comedian with interesting skits but don't generate money from your videos? Do you just post your videos on Instagram for comments, likes, and followership?

Well, I can help you generate revenue for your videos and also help you reach a wider audience on YouTube, hence, making you more popular.
How?

I would publish your videos on my monetized YouTube channel with over 94k+ subscribers from around the world. We get over 900k views monthly on our channel.

And all revenues generated from your video shall be divided 50/50, and this shall be done monthly. For transparency, I would show you the statistics and earnings from your video for the month, and You take half, and we take half.

If interested in this deal, comment below and let's get started. Our watch word is TRANSPARENCY!

See screenshot of some of our videos and views, attached below

Hi I am interested. How do we begin

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him With His Younger Brother / Please I'm Looking For This Movie / Highest Grossing Nollywood Movies - Top 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.