Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. (1287 Views)

Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits / We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment / Container Dressing Materials And Dry/moisture Bags Available At Sehgatehub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Desiccant dry bag / moisture absorber is available any quantity you need and can be delivered to you any where in the world at the cheapest price ever on the market... Selling 20kg carton for 50,000 ( #50k ).

What this does is that it absorb the heat inside the container when you shipping and saving your goods 100% from heat and spoiling on the sea and the ship passes through different countries.

Whatsapp :08174148706
Calls:09074039285

Pls serious buyers and agents only.

Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Still available.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Available.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Available
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Still available.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seko dry bag available at the best price you can get.

Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Available.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by JacobMorrison: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Great offer, thanks for sharing. I like that there are such bags that protect goods from bad conditions during shipping. By the way, I recently had problems with mold in my storage. I was lucky that I noticed the unpleasant smell in time and called the mold removal service because only they know how to get rid of mold. And I can tell you that they didn't find any visible traces of mold on the walls or ceiling, but when they tested the storage, they found mold under the drywall. And so, they helped me solve this problem and prevent losses. Because the mold could get on the goods and ruin them.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by AndreaBaker: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2020
JacobMorrison:
Great offer, thanks for sharing. I like that there are such bags that protect goods from bad conditions during shipping. By the way, I recently had problems with mold in my storage. I was lucky that I noticed the unpleasant smell in time and called the mold removal service because only they know how to get rid of mold. And I can tell you that they didn't find any visible traces of mold on the walls or ceiling, but when they tested the storage, they found mold under the drywall. And so, they helped me solve this problem and prevent losses. Because the mold could get on the goods and ruin them.

Yeah, dude, I agree with you. Thank you for the useful information.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by DavidStewart: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
JacobMorrison:
It's really very useful information for me and i will use that information while doing mold testing in my home.
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Still available
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Still available
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 8:50am On Jan 01
Still selling
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 8:28am On Jan 08
Still selling fast
Order or refer to someone today 🙏
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17
Still available
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by bizzibodi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16
Is that chemical silica gel?if I need 1 - 2 kg for an experiment
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 11:31am On Mar 18
bizzibodi:
Is that chemical silica gel?if I need 1 - 2 kg for an experiment

No it not but if you want the silica gel you can get it
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19
Seko
Penguin and other brands still available
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02
YungJo207:

No it not but if you want the silica gel you can get it
How much can I get 1kg of silica gel?
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by YungJo207(m): 10:17am On Apr 05
billyG:

How much can I get 1kg of silica gel?

Depends on the brand
Re: Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. by billyG(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05
YungJo207:

Depends on the brand
Just give me d price of d lowest brand

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Go About Youwin4 Business Plan. / Plantain Farming Campaign: Obasanjo's Move To Stop The Bunchy Top Disease. / Dried Periwinkles, Melon Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.